Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

5 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I wish for the capacity to save the world.

Granted! 

You are turned into a sentient gaseous being of distributed consciousness able to ride the solar thermals between planetary systems at 92% the speed of light. Though you are roughly the same volume as our Terran moon, you're undulating shifting form most often resembles a mixture of a cumulus cloud and a naked mole rat.

This, the day you were granted the capacity to save the world, you're pink, filmy yet opaque form appeared over the eastern seaboard, and as your essence mixed with the essence of our atmosphere, all the people on the East Coast of the United States and Canada, saw the morning sun blotted out by the form of a horizon filling naked mole rat's mouth, with lips pursed as if drawing in liquid from a straw. 

As quickly as this World saving event begin, it apparently ended with the quickly diminishing view of your colossal form sailing on a solar thermal jet from a particularly large coronal mass ejection. 

Only later in the week, when the unbelievable news had been reported, confirmed, and reconfirmed from atmosphere monitoring stations around the world, did the human race realize that this strange, titanic naked mole rat looking visitor had saved our planet by feeding on the excess CO2 in our atmosphere, returning our atmosphere to pre industrial revolution levels. 

Your bane is that your nose itches, even though you don't really have a nose anymore. And moving your gaseous appendages to the spot where conceivably a nose might be does nothing whatsoever. 

I wish for a dozen delicious and  perfectly formed crumpets, with perfect holes to hold some large melted pats of Kerrygold butter. 

Edited by Hoiditthroughthegrapevine

35 minutes ago, Hoiditthroughthegrapevine said:

I wish for a dozen delicious and  perfectly formed crumpets, with perfect holes to hold some large melted pats of Kerrygold butter. 

granted!

from now on, there will never be enough toilet paper in any and every bathroom you use.

i wish for a bottomless cup of passion fruit smoothie.

Edited by CallsignZen

Granted, you now have infinite money on a Visa credit card. The only problem is that it broadcasts its location to every phone with 10 miles with the tag "Unlimited Money Card, Free for All." Your bane is that nobody can forget you, meaning you will be bothered about how to get unlimited money for the rest of your life, if you aren't torn apart in the free for all that is.

I wish to be able to read at twice my current speed and retain the same retention as I have now.

6 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

granted but you have seven ears scattered all over your body.

I wish to be a wind runner.

(I can actually heal to my Spiritual Ideal to fix that but whatever…)

Granted you are now a Windrunner the WoKP version

Your bane is that you lose your left arm (and there’s no healing…)

I wish for happiness 

Just now, Bejardin1250 said:

(I can actually heal to my Spiritual Ideal to fix that but whatever…)

Granted you are now a Windrunner the WoKP version

Your bane is that you lose your left arm (and there’s no healing…)

I wish for happiness 

granted but it is uncontrollable happiness and giggling.

I wish for a lightsaber.

Granted, I'll even give you access to the Force so you can effectively wield it. But, I've also given another randomly selected able-bodied individual a different lightsaber, and have vanished away their family, informing them that the only way to get them back is to defeat you. They do not have the Force, but they have something much more powerful. 

An all-consuming vengeful drive and determination to see you dead and buried.

Enjoy.

I wish for the most creative bane a man can have.

Edited by The Technovore

Granted every book by Brandon sanderson has been deposited on your doorstep 

Although it’s not much since not many Brandon sandersons have written books

remember Capitalizing  is important in the Cosmere 

I wish for 2 banes

Edited by Bejardin1250