1 minute ago, Sart said:

Question. What does Jebiga mean? This game in particular feels way too flavored by some other mafia site.

It's a Croatian swear that I used once and Kas liked :P basically "eff it" but in a flippant, who cares, YOLO way

Edited by Amanuensis

Edited to add:

I'll just say right out that my Aeo grounds aren't strong but I've been in this situation with V!Aeo too many bloody times to not want to retract when this happens, having just stayed on target...twice? At least twice? Thrice? Like cool, if I'm wrong I'm wrong ig. Maybe E!her will also abuse this against me at some point.

1 minute ago, Sart said:

Question. What does Jebiga mean? This game in particular feels way too flavored by some other mafia site.

Edited to add 2:

I feel this. Uh, it's a swear Aman used in AG10 that I thought was really entertaining. You might not have noticed as you died pretty early that game. Either AG10 or MR67. Not remembering atm. I just like the sound of the word. It's got a certain cachet/flair compared to sibilants or fricatives.

Just now, Stick. said:

EDIT:

@Kasimir whats your raven read atm?

Nulled - I think Neil has a point wrt lack of TMI (would expect player like Raven to overcredence) but I also just feel that Raven's early reads certainty felt off and Raven still ain't doing a usual Raven thing.

Uhhh ah crem gotta rush to get this out - basically would not go today feelsbad to exe players trying for self-improvement (if this is what it is) but otherwise...ehhhhhhh

ENTRY 02

XX-XX-XXXX

APOSEMATISM

[insert write-up here]

Aeoryi was eliminated! She was a member of the Elendel Constabulary!
Kasimir was killed! He was a member of the Elendel Constabulary! 

Vote Count:

Aeoryi(4): Aeoryi, TheRavenHasLanded, Faerie Braids, Archer
Archer(4): Kasimir, Amanuensis, Stick, Drake
JNV(2): Sart, neil the beguiled
Stick(1): RoyalBeeMage

Cycle 2 has begun and will end on 16th February, 03:00 AM GMT. Please try to bold your votes, and give retractions in green. @JNV, you gotta vote buddy! 

Player List:

Spoiler
  1. Aeoryi Elendel Constabulary
  2. @RoyalBeeMage
  3. Kasimir - Detective Kowalski Elendel Constabulary
  4. @TheRavenHasLanded - Riven
  5. @Amanuensis - Maikul "Truthwatcher" McGee
  6. @Sart - Sam
  7. @Stick. - Stick
  8. @Faerie Braids Secretary-Constable Vivienne Bell
  9. @DrakeMarshall - Marshal Drake
  10. @neil the beguiled
  11. @JNV
  12. @Archer
Edited by |TJ|

2 minutes ago, Stick. said:

Neil the eel, why didn’t you vote Aeo to save Archer instead of only talking about how you’d rather vote Aeo cuz you don’t think Archer’s a hit 

do you eant the real answer or a fake one bc the real one makes me feel like i should take a nap for a long time

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

no, im just doing that for now. gonna look through and see who kas was sussing.

huff. uhm. ngl idt that would help bc anybody would kill him (ig maybe not that one guy who was sussing him but thats a erson whos probably good at the game so maybe not (actually idr sorry))

2 minutes ago, neil the beguiled said:

6 minutes ago, Stick. said:

Neil the eel, why didn’t you vote Aeo to save Archer instead of only talking about how you’d rather vote Aeo cuz you don’t think Archer’s a hit 

do you eant the real answer or a fake one bc the real one makes me feel like i should take a nap for a long time

… Both? :P 

1 minute ago, Stick. said:

… Both? :P 

ill just make a lie up that eventually gives you the real answer.

anyways so today i was at the store. ive been trying to buy a mattress all day but theres no mattresses that look good, and all the ones that do are too big or too small. so ive been really tired and exhausted because i need to get a new mattress-- my dog peed on my sister's bed so we've just had the mattress out in the hall, and today we were finally going to solve that problem. but we couldnt, there was not helping the mattress, we couldnt find a solution, and we returned home empt handed. by the time im home, im tired, im dissapointed, im frustrated and im a little sad. beofre i left the store, i sent a vote that i thought was decent, and one i thought would go through without me needing to be here. i didnt think i woiuld be here though, i got the times mixed up with the old one, so by the time im back im surprised to see the new state. but i have things to do. i open up my schoolwork to do an assignment as the timer sinks down. 5....4...3... the timer goes down, both for my quiz and for the vote. im realizing i should change. im tired. im sad. i dont want to. 2... im not satisfied. im not happy with this. ...1 i dont want this and i want to change. but i cant. its too hard for me... ...0.

the clock rolls. and i cannot muster the fact that i did nothing.
tldr: i got too tired to bold and red a message