5 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Kind of more like Alpha signing up with the knowledge that he will need a pinch hitter, with the existence of one already established.

The other way around but yeah, pre-determined pinch-hitter. 

51 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

The other way around but yeah, pre-determined pinch-hitter. 

Whoops, misread it. :P

Xorial stapled a flyer to the bulletin board, then stepped back to admire his handiwork.

64749861e0736_17SRebirthBanner.thumb.png.d967c831fae992ffd6d37bb0b4d4f5c9.png

Not too shabby, he thought to himself, pleased. And there were only four hundred and ninety-nine more to go.

13 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

I don’t know if it’s “allowed” but I’d allow it in a pinch :P

Alternatively, @TheAlpha929, do you think you could join as a full player if the game started a week(ish) later?

Yeah. My activity would be spotty for a Cycle or two, but it would work much better. 

12 minutes ago, TheAlpha929 said:

Crypto? Sure! I’m in!

Wonderful, yes! My reliable sources tell me that, at the present time, the hot new coin in the cosmere is (sz)ETH.

30 to 40 (sz)ETH: an easy weeknight investment

buy them directly from the Roshar System with your investiture charges!

You will certainly not regret buying 30 to 40 (sz)ETH

But wait, there's more! You may also help guarantee (that's right, guarantee!) a profit for yourself by convincing 3 other people to buy in! Trust me, it'll all work out :D:D:D

17 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

Wonderful, yes! My reliable sources tell me that, at the present time, the hot new coin in the cosmere is (sz)ETH.

But wait, there's more! You may also help guarantee (that's right, guarantee!) a profit for yourself by convincing 3 other people to buy in! Trust me, it'll all work out :D:D:D

I don’t want to be associated with this. I’m suing you for trademark fraud, which I’m pretty sure is the name of that crime.

14 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

Don't believe this fool! You'll never be able to find three friends, and besides, (sz)ET is going to be worth less than that dryer lint in your pocket after only a couple of days!

The real way to go is ShardBux, backed by the full credit of the  17th Shard Rebirth Society. And, for the low price of only two referrals, we'll throw in an extra two gilded copies of the society banner, certain to be worth a fortune to collectors in your ripe old age.

2 minutes ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

I don’t want to be associated with this. I’m suing you for trademark fraud, which I’m pretty sure is the name of that crime.

The  17th Shard Rebirth Society will support this lawsuit. :ph34r:

16 minutes ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

Oh yeah??? Where's the trademark on your name then? Can you prove that one existed that you didn't retroactively add? Can you prove that (sz)ETH is even based on your name? Can you provide evidence for the allegations that I, a humble investor, am in fact involved in the conception and/or naming of the anonymously founded cryptocurrency known as (sz)ETH? Where is your evidence for any of this?????

Anyways, the coin is called (sz)ETH not Szeth_Pancakes. Even if I did come up with the name (and of course these allegations are actually false), the (sz) are in parantheses, it is in bold, it is in italics, the font size is different, the colors are different, and the highlighting is different, and there are no Pancakes or underscores. I think that is clearly sufficiently transformative to constitute fair use!! Whoever named this coin (which wasn't me) was probably perfectly within the bounds of the law.

If you are determined to pursue these accusations which are baseless on multiple fronts, I guess I will see u in court :angry:

good luck finding a prosecutor on Silverlight though :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

13 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Don't believe this fool! You'll never be able to find three friends

Can you believe this guy??? Xino is saying you have no friends!! How rude!! >:P

Don't listen to somebody who is that mean to you! The only sensible response is to prove him wrong!!

Prove that you have at least 3 friends by buying into my crypto investment strategy!!

36 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

(sz)ET is going to be worth less than that dryer lint in your pocket after only a couple of days!

What? Preposterous! There is no logical way for this to happen, because (sz)ETH is simply too colorful to go out of style.

40 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

The  17th Shard Rebirth Society will support this lawsuit. :ph34r:

Doing this will only further my carefully laid plans!! :ph34r:

When the lawsuit inevitably fails due to the accusations being obviously false, your financial loss will ruin your credit and make you unable to prop up your supposedly stable and boring ShardBux, thus conclusively proving that they don't have any True Value™ :ph34r:

46 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

Oh yeah??? Where's the trademark on your name then? Can you prove that one existed that you didn't retroactively add? Can you prove that (sz)ETH is even based on your name? Can you provide evidence for the allegations that I, a humble investor, am in fact involved in the conception and/or naming of the anonymously founded cryptocurrency known as (sz)ETH? Where is your evidence for any of this?????

Anyways, the coin is called (sz)ETH not Szeth_Pancakes. Even if I did come up with the name (and of course these allegations are actually false), the (sz) are in parantheses, it is in bold, it is in italics, the font size is different, the colors are different, and the highlighting is different, and there are no Pancakes or underscores. I think that is clearly sufficiently transformative to constitute fair use!! Whoever named this coin (which wasn't me) was probably perfectly within the bounds of the law.

If you are determined to pursue these accusations which are baseless on multiple fronts, I guess I will see u in court :angry:

good luck finding a prosecutor on Silverlight though :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Your mom is baseless on multiple fronts.

Also, if we go to court, I'll expose your cryptocurrency as a scam.

So. Cease and desist.

52 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

Can you believe this guy??? Xino is saying you have no friends!! How rude!! >:P

Not saying we don't have friends...

But if any of us did, would it be this hard to populate the game :eyes:

6 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Did just receive word that a friend that's been wanting to join SE is going to be joining :D

He's played mafia on another site so all I ask is for a nice warm SE stab- welcome :P

15 minutes ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

Your mom is baseless on multiple fronts.

Also, if we go to court, I'll expose your cryptocurrency as a scam.

So. Cease and desist.

No u >:(

There is nothing to expose, and in any case, you're the one trying to take me to court >:P I will happily cease and desist if you are no longer interested in doing so >:P

10 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Mayhaps the question is whether they would still be friends after dragging them into this wretched hive of kayana and villainy :eyes:

1 minute ago, DrakeMarshall said:

No u >:(

There is nothing to expose, and in any case, you're the one trying to take me to court >:P I will happily cease and desist if you are no longer interested in doing so >:P

I don't actually know what cease and desist means. I just like saying it.

Also: if there's nothing to expose, then what's this document?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pby4G38lutXFUolxrpwxufo3LJaf3WkysOzIvxfgvJ8/edit

19 minutes ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

I don't actually know what cease and desist means. I just like saying it.

Also: if there's nothing to expose, then what's this document?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pby4G38lutXFUolxrpwxufo3LJaf3WkysOzIvxfgvJ8/edit

While there definitely most certainly is not an actual document out there somewhere that reveals my dastardly crypto related plans, because I certainly do not have any dastardly plans of any kind, I am somewhat offended by the implication that if such a document even existed, it would be that simple and short and unsophisticated. If such a document hypothetically existed (which it of course does not why would u think that), then just hypothetically it would probably be exactly 50 pages long at the present moment and still growing.