4 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Sorry for not being all that active today. I was a bit busy.

All good RandBy, I think D3 turned out about as well as it could've either way.

RIP Walin tho, tbh didn't really suspect him all that much. In fact I'd say 99% chance he is V?

ED1T:

Of course, @Walin, if you were an elim, maybe follow Tani's example and plead guilty so I can feel bad about reading you v :P

Edited by Amanuensis

Just now, Amanuensis said:

All good RandBy, I think D3 turned out about as well as it could've either way.

RIP Walin tho, tbh didn't really suspect him all that much. In fact I'd say 99% chance he is V?

See I was leaning more elim on them. 

I don't think we can conclude much about them for being in an unbroken tie, although I was expecting Tani to make a last second appearance under unfavorable circumstances for the elims. 

Araris got an extra vote again. 

Does anyone have a good reason to want a PM with me? 

1 minute ago, Archer said:

See I was leaning more elim on them. 

I don't think we can conclude much about them for being in an unbroken tie, although I was expecting Tani to make a last second appearance under unfavorable circumstances for the elims. 

Araris got an extra vote again. 

Tbh it was mostly him claiming to have trolled me N1 and forgot to troll N2. I believe both of those claims. Could have been coached by his teammates to say it, but he was also one of the earliest troll claims / claims in general.

Nah feel pretty good about V!Walin.

Anyway if you PM Wizard you can use him as a middle man to speak with me and whoever he sends a PM to tonight

5 minutes ago, Archer said:

I am here to inform you that I most definitely do not have a reason to PM you.

But guys, is there anyone in particular that you all want me to check the alignment of? If so, give me a reason, and I'll choose sometime tomorrow. I just want to be able to help you all out, but don't know how to best do that.

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

I am here to inform you that I most definitely do not have a reason to PM you.

But guys, is there anyone in particular that you all want me to check the alignment of? If so, give me a reason, and I'll choose sometime tomorrow. I just want to be able to help you all out, but don't know how to best do that.

First you need to use your RPer action on Bookwyrm tonight, right?

After you do that, we can figure out who you could scan D4. It's going to probably depend on information we learn tonight

Edited by Amanuensis

5 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Tbh it was mostly him claiming to have trolled me N1 and forgot to troll N2. I believe both of those claims. Could have been coached by his teammates to say it, but he was also one of the earliest troll claims / claims in general.

Nah feel pretty good about V!Walin.

Anyway if you PM Wizard you can use him as a middle man to speak with me and whoever he sends a PM to tonight

Or he could send one to you and you be the middle man. Though I suppose it makes the most sense for all the PM Spiders to be connected so they can branch out in different directions and spider through everyone. 

I don't really expect to be on much tomorrow due to an archery tournament and Saturday just being busy. I have sent in my order early and it's not to a known PM spider.

@The last Fae in the Woods remember to PM someone tonight, preferable me or Archer and we can connect you with the network.

32 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Ya know, I don't feel like getting in touch with you has been a problem so far :P. 

To clarify, the Spider must be in the 1 on 1 PM they make 

21 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

an archery tournament and Saturday 

@The last Fae in the Woods remember to PM someone tonight, preferable me or Archer and we can connect you with the network.

You have my blessing 

I honestly won't keep up with a PM you make with me, so maybe go for Wiz instead 

1 hour ago, Ashbringer said:

I kinda want a PM with Mat. But I wouldn’t say no to joining in a web or just doing my traditional staying out of it.

Yes please :D. I’ve been sad without a PM this game. I feel isolated :P.

Speaking of which, sorry I kinda checked out completely last turn. Mech discussion isn’t my thing and there really wasn’t any non mech stuff last turn; when I saw that I wouldn’t need to move for the tie thing to work I just… didn’t do anything else :P.

Dunno in what state my reads are in. I would say they haven’t changed but that’s a product of flipless more than anything else xD Hopefully Orlok has something useful, that’d help me with that. As I’m sure it would most people. 

Announcement for anyone who is reading this thread:

We have a request for a pinch-hitter and are looking for one. Please contact me or Fifth via PM or privately on Discord if you can step in and fill that gap. Thank you!

Oh yeah I was village. I'm fine with this outcome, though. I was looking forward to the cat video and the oncoming scarring that would result. It would definitely turn back anyone who dared to replace an ordinary SE player. Me, however? This kind of video is only my Internet sustenance. It brings this video to mind:

----

Walin got removed. Once again, presumably some things happened but I did not write them down. Good day to you.

----

I award myself 0 XP.

28 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Speaking of which, sorry I kinda checked out completely last turn. Mech discussion isn’t my thing and there really wasn’t any non mech stuff last turn; when I saw that I wouldn’t need to move for the tie thing to work I just… didn’t do anything else :P.

On a related note, I've caught myself falling into the rut of relying on scans to solve this game and subsequently getting lazy with my analysis. I know people like to take Nights off to decompress, so I propose we set aside some time next Day just for non mech analysis. Can everyone get some reads together for say after the initial post-rollover results sharing time and the midway point of next Day (Sunday, essentially)? That still leaves time for strategic considerations to be brought up afterwards. 

On an unrelated note, we hit #1 on the most replies leaderboard awhile ago with 2,218 total replies. The only thing with more replies is the Art of Game Creation thread, which is currently at 2,387 replies. This game is truly insane.

Anyway, I think Orlok’s thing made it way too easy for the elims to hide behind things. It doesn’t help that they’re not going to feel under any real pressure in this game because when they get exed they don’t really lose as much as they would in a normal game. 

Hey guys, I'm not doing so hot. School hit like a truck, and my mental health has been doing a nose dive over the last 2 weeks. The length of thread has made it increasingly overwhelming to even try signing in, because there's just too much to read. Even if I die, there isn't any relief because I'll stick around. That's just too much for me at the moment. As such I've requested a pinch hitter. 

That being said, I'm not pinch hit yet. And I want answers. Why the heck was there a vote on me this last turn? I explained my thinking behind my role, so I genuinely have no idea why me, who's hardly been able to get over the hurdle of signing in to figure out what's going on, much less trying to solve or do analysis. 

That being said, I'm just fine with dying. My small selfish wish for voting on Walin was mostly in service of a joke I'll make if I'm not replaced by the next day. 

I also wouldn't anticipate hearing too much from me regardless. If they're unable to find a pinch hitter for me, I'm probably going to basically drop off the face of the earth, maybe signing in once a day to see what's going on. Sorry 

Spoiler

Gotta love accidentally making spoilers on mobile

Can completely relate to Steeldancer. We had a brief period of a more manageable thread, but nearly 20 pages in 48 hours is simply not manageable.

I haven’t played in a while, and don’t know whether this is a phenomenon new to this game, or a trend, but do think it’ll split the community if unaddressed.

On a happier note, the result I got was that of the eight players involved in the tie, two were Eliminators and six SE players.