The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

101 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

I use Pineap's fallen body as a trampoline, and launch myself at 300 mph at Living Glass, and use her as another trampoline to redirect myself at unintelligenius, and kick them to the ground. I then steal the sandwich and run back to the remains of the camp fire.

"Oomph!" I shoot a huge piece of steel through the sandworm at several times the speed of sound. The land now desolate, I take back the Sandwich and start walking.

(read the past few posts with the music from the Fairies episode of Bluey playing in the background. I started laughing out loud it was so funny.)

I use a magnet and a magnet power amplifier to pull the huge piece of steel towards me, and ram the huge piece of steel into Living Glass knocking her away, and then I steal the sandwich. I than ride away on a rollercoster.

what is the sandworm's name? I think we should name it Shmebulock

Edited by One of the Ten Fools

I place a penny on the coaster track, completely derailing the thing (that's totally not an urban legend). as one of the ten fools goes flying, I use a grappling hook to grab the sandwich. Then the jersey devil appears out of the nearby forest, and I ride him into another alternate dimension.

Edited by Pineap-spider

I make a s'more by the fire and then casually throw it into another dimension. It barely misses Pineap, but hits the jersey devils legs, causing it to trip over. I pull out a wand and after a quick wingardium leviosa the sandwich peacefully floats into my hand. I pocket it as I begin to make another s'more.

It's too bad that I've already stole the moon

d69d7240-11ff-42fd-9aa4-0825c5d256cc_text.gif.8f1087ee865a94acc2f68cef18ff77de.gif

I shrink you with my shrink ray as you approach and easily take the sandwich from your tiny hands. I then use my fart gun to propel myself deeper into space.

I awaken, grab the latin dictionary and memorize the whole thing, then switch back on the online family and pat Wierdo on the back.

Then I climb into my Crimson-μ No Man’s Sky Sentinel Interceptor, then steal the Sandwich from Pineap-Spider

1 hour ago, The Stormfather said:

I use the power of Orange juice to steal the sandwich.(This is a meme from dndbeyond.)

However, you failed to put your statement in bold meaning the sandwich is still in WhyEverNot's hands. I get it out of those hands while riding on the back of a reaper leviathan from Subnautica.

I burst in riding a Void Chelicerate from Subnautica: Below Zero. While the two leviathans fight it out, I steal the Sandwich using a propulsion cannon, then I use the repulsion cannon to launch Nerdy and the two leviathans away. Suddenly realizing we've been on 4546B since Pineap changed dimensions, I go try to find the Sea Emperor and not get eaten by any alien predators.

Yes, I know I'm a Subnautica nerd. No, I don't care. 😋

I use my anti shrink ray gun to turn myself back to normal size then go and kidnap the sea emperor and replace him. I go to Living Glass and they think I'm the emperor so while they bow to me I steal the sandwich, hit them with my awesome sea trident, and swim away at the speed of light.

Obviously you hallucinated the whole thing because a) the Sea Emperor is a girl and b) it's not human (and c) I would never bow to you 😈).

Spoiler

Here's what it looks like:

Sea Emperor Leviathan | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom

While Unintelligenius swim around, hallucinating, I dive even deeper into the ocean.

I raise my hands, chanting, performing a ritual to resurrect the Gargantuan Leviathan. I cackle as I ride atop it’s head to go steal the sandwich from my enemies.

Having never played Subnautica, and briefly googling images of the leviathans, I decide I need to get out of here. I jump through the window of The Ten Fool's car and change the radio station. I also take the sandwich.

I instead start to play 3500 Hz and plug my ears. As Living Glass and Fool are in shock, I unbuckle, grab the sandwich, and dive into the water.