The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

101 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

5 minutes ago, AltonicKeys said:

Your overtly lengthy sentence causes the pilot to crumble to dust. The airplane falls out of the sky, and I position myself at the crash spot to catch the sandwich.

I, however, come by wearing my new jetpack and swipe the sandwich out of midair.

As I am falling out of the air I call upon my faithful pet monkey Jerome who swoops from a vine and catches me. He then throws me at Mach 150 at Elan and I swipe the sandwich and kick his jetpack so he spirals down to the ground. Then I pull out a doomslug to teleport me safely to the ground.

11 minutes ago, Unintelligenius said:

As I am falling out of the air I call upon my faithful pet monkey Jerome who swoops from a vine and catches me. He then throws me at Mach 150 at Elan and I swipe the sandwich and kick his jetpack so he spirals down to the ground. Then I pull out a doomslug to teleport me safely to the ground.

I, however, pull off my jetpack just in time to activate my backup jetpack before I hit the ground. I use my doomslug to teleport to your doomslug, steal the sandwich, then summon all nine of the ring-wraiths to attack you.

The sandwich disappears from your hand and you look back to see me pulling the One Ring off my finger before I snap my fingers and fly off on the Kinto’un (or flying nimbus if you watched Dragon Ball) listening to Ghost Division by Sabaton.

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.404d7af30f437dcf75fcdeaee8de6b00.jpeg

2 hours ago, The Stick said:

I then use an anti-aircraft station to shoot down the nimbus. I then run away as I crash the Shard.

SeventeenthShard.exe has stopped working 

I first point out that this isn't bold, and therefore isn't canon. 

I then steal Jerome and lock him in a zoo

Finally I angry-birds-style slingshot myself at @WhyEverNot_8 and knock him off the cloud thing he's on. We grapple mid-air for the sandwich, neither of us with a parachute (It looks very dramatic in slow-mo)  

2 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

I finally come to. I put many obstacles in Fool's way, and he hits his head and drops the Sandwich. While he back flips off a cliff, I take the Sandwich to the summit, where the dragon Naydra from LoZ: Breath of the Wild is waiting.

26 minutes ago, One of the Ten Fools said:

I shoot the Dragon Naydra with a ancient arrow trapping you at the summit.

I walk past while everyone is trapped and take the sandwich, then finish my hike up the summit and go back home.

Spoiler
1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

I walk past while everyone is trapped and take the sandwich, then finish my hike up the summit and go back home.

image.jpeg.bf98e409bf7d499c87d37d7b05655737.jpeg

I convince the Light Dragon to chase after Elan. She steals the Sandwich from Elan and tosses him into the depths.

3 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:
  Hide contents

image.jpeg.bf98e409bf7d499c87d37d7b05655737.jpeg

I convince the Light Dragon to chase after Elan. She steals the Sandwich from Elan and tosses him into the depths.

Spoiler

Not the depths!

Also, beautiful meme

Elan falls into the depths sadly. 

Poor Elan.

He is so sad he decides he needs ice cream and leaves the depths. On the way to the ice cream store he sees the Light Dragon and sneakily swipes the sandwich.

8 minutes ago, Unintelligenius said:

I disguise myself as a ice cream truck then run over Elan take the sandwich and start eating some ice cream. Then I open a portal and sit back down at the fire.

Elan is angry.

So I go put out the fire by knocking your ice cream into it, steal the sandwich, and give it to Elan.