The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

105 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

On 4/22/2024 at 6:49 AM, The Clarinetist said:

I use my homemade potato cannon to shoot the sandwich out of your hands. I then race to the sandwich. I do not pick it up.

On 4/22/2024 at 6:55 AM, strmblsd said:

I slide between your legs and snatch the sandwich off the ground and get up in a full sprint

On 4/22/2024 at 6:58 AM, The Clarinetist said:

I chase after you. I still do not grab the sanwich.

On 4/22/2024 at 9:24 AM, Through The Living Glass said:

Since Clarinetist will not, I grab the Sandwich.

On 4/22/2024 at 9:51 AM, strmblsd said:

I put on a helmet and begin construction on a catapult to launch me toward you . once I am done I launch myself and swipe the sandwich. (my helmet protected me)

On 4/22/2024 at 11:59 AM, The Clarinetist said:

I chase you and still do not grab the sandwich.

On 4/22/2024 at 6:04 PM, Lunamor said:

I get some popcorn and watch.

On 4/22/2024 at 6:05 PM, strmblsd said:

I laugh at you both for acting like pacifists 

On 4/22/2024 at 8:28 PM, Through The Living Glass said:

You're laughing at the pacifists, so I use my paci-FIST to knock you senseless. I take the Sandwich and give it to Clarinetist as a reward for being peaceful.

On 4/22/2024 at 8:53 PM, Soulbinder said:

I offer to share (unspiked) cookies with Lunamor if she'll share her popcorn. 

On 4/23/2024 at 12:49 AM, Lunamor said:

I happily accept the deal.

On 4/23/2024 at 6:53 AM, strmblsd said:

I offer to bring drinks so and go watch a movie

On 4/23/2024 at 7:48 AM, Pineap-spider said:

While you all argue about which movie to go see, I sneak up and snatch the sandwich, then sneak away, unnoticed.

On 4/23/2024 at 7:51 AM, WhyEverNot_8 said:

I point at you and you turn around, handing the sandwich to me, before I “crush” it in my fist (I send it to another dimension) before following it and sealing the portal behind me.

On 4/23/2024 at 7:53 AM, strmblsd said:

the rest of us are still just deciding on what movie we wanna go to

On 4/23/2024 at 7:55 AM, WhyEverNot_8 said:

Might I recommend Pacific Rim? Oooooh what about The Princess Bride?

On 4/23/2024 at 8:02 AM, strmblsd said:

yes the princes bride is a great movie 

On 4/23/2024 at 8:06 AM, WhyEverNot_8 said:

I agree :D

On 4/23/2024 at 8:17 AM, Through The Living Glass said:

Oooo but Pacific Rim though!! I've never seen it but it looks so good! Tbf I haven't seen PB in like, 6 years.

On 4/23/2024 at 8:27 AM, WhyEverNot_8 said:

Pacific Rim is awesome! (I watched the second movie before the first lol)
Princess Bride is amazing, I need to go watch it again sometime.

I take a bite of a sandwich, not THE sandwich, but A sandwich. I conceal THE sandwich in my jacket pocket where nobody can find it

On 4/23/2024 at 9:18 AM, Pineap-spider said:

Having never seen Pacific Rim, and having watched The Princess Bride recently, I ignore the conversation and use a particle accelerator to follow you to the separate dimension. It's cold in the other dimension, so I offer a heavy coat in exchange for your jacket.

On 4/23/2024 at 9:36 AM, WhyEverNot_8 said:

I thank you graciously and palm the sandwich into this new jacket before starting a campfire to keep warm. I then ask if you (Pineap-spider) want to be shardbuddies.

On 4/23/2024 at 9:43 AM, Pineap-spider said:

I accept your offer to be shardbuddies graciously and join you by the fire, where I pick-pocket the sandwich.

On 4/25/2024 at 12:12 PM, The Clarinetist said:

I appear and set up a seperate campfire nearby. I still do not take the sandwich.

On 4/25/2024 at 1:11 PM, Unintelligenius said:

I appear and am very confused then disappear through a portal. 

Then I come back and ask The Clarinetist if I can join him by the fire.

I shove the context and content of the previous page down your throat, and while you are choking on it I steal the sandwich. 

Edited by One of the Ten Fools
forgot a word, and misspelled one

I stand up and say “But the man said ‘Nay’ and the monkey stopped moving, the sun came back on, and the man stole the sandwich”

I then step down from the podium (how did that get there)

And say “I am that man”

Then the other man said "Yan" (opposite of nay) to get the monkey to move again and for the sun to go back off. Then Jerome, since he was originally my pet monkey and is very loyal to me, steals the sandwich from the man and gives it to the other man. 

I give Jerome ten bananas and mutter under my breath, "I am that other man"

Feeling sorry for Jerome, I give him a fresh s'more. Then, using the multitude of other s'mores I made, I make a pit of gooey marshmallows and lure you into it and trap you. I then gingerly grab the sandwich from your hand before returning to the fire and starting on yet another s'more with Jerome.

Edited by Pineap-spider
forgot to bold

I pull NerdyAarakocra out of the marshmallow pit, then sneak over to Pineap-Spider and steal the sandwich before going over to the folks watching a movie and silently teleport the sandwich to a free spot inside their TV.

I then lightweave a fake sandwich and run around in giant circles (like in the olympic ring pattern)

I return to my lab, nursing my minor burns and covered in marshmallow fluff. I then open up Onshape and begin plotting my revenge.

Several months later, after hacking into a few surveillance satellites, I return to the marshmallow pit and plant a specifically designed explosive and set it off, blasting all the marshmallow fluff which somehow still is good and sticky directly at your home. While everyone runs over to see what's going on, I walk over to WhyEverNot and yoink the sandwich.

I ignore the fact that my house is ruined and instead start to roast hot dogs, since I ran out of Graham crackers. Jerome, on the other hand, is attracted to the massive amounts of sugar. He and his family begin to eat their way through the hardening sugar. I offer @Through The Living Glass a hot dog.

I also invite @WhyEverNot_8 to sit by the fire, since he has apparently been running for several months.

Edited by Pineap-spider
Bolding😓

I catch the sandwich and set it on a plate. I don't take the slices, eyeing Nerdy as well. I offer everyone a hot dog, and while everyone dresses their hot dog, I covertly swapping the sandwich for yet another hot dog. At a really loud snore from WhyEverNot, I take off running, throwing hot dog buns at those who chase.

Edited by Pineap-spider
I need to remember to bold

*sigh* I angrily chase after Pineap because he broke the peace. Realizing something, I run back, kick dirt over the fire, and angrily chase Pineap again. I throw some Chuck-E-Cheese tokens from my childhood at you and Steelpush them so hard they knock you to the ground. I grab the Sandwich and Steelpush ever harder off the coins, launching myself up into the air and away from you.