Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

TAAron whipped his head around in the air, looking for the source of the voice. He Pushed himself higher to look...

No, fool, it's a lie. He let himself drop again, wishing he could end it faster. Unfortunately, he had dropped his dagger.

"Please TAAron, don't leave me," pled her voice. 

Her voice grew in terror as TAAron fell further. "I'm trapped somewhere and I don't know where. Please help me!"

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Please TAAron, don't leave me," pled her voice. 

"I'm trapped somewhere and I don't know where. Please help me!"

It sounded real...

"No," he said quietly. "You aren't real. You're just her lie. I have to do this."

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

It sounded real...

"No," he said quietly. "You aren't real. You're just her lie. I have to do this."

The sound of tears falling on stone reached TAAron.

"They've taken Mitis away, they took my marshmellows away. All they have given me is a knife. Perhaps it is time to finally end it all."

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The sound of tears falling on stone reached TAAron.

"They've taken Mitis away, they took my marshmellows away. All they have given me is a knife. Perhaps it is time to finally end it all."

TAAron felt his chest tighten, and he hesitated in his fall for another brief moment. No. There's nothing I could do, anyway. And it's still not real

"I'll see you in the Beyond, Haly."

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

TAAron felt his chest tighten, and he hesitated in his fall for another brief moment. No. There's nothing I could do, anyway. And it's still not real

"I'll see you in the Beyond, Haly."

"See you in the Beyond."

A painful ripping sensation tore through TAAron as the link provided, quite cheerfully, all the pain of Haly's demise. The excruciating feeling as she slowly bled out, heart beat to heart beat. One final thought reached him.

"I have always loved you TAAron, always."

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

X gave one final push.

The dragon's head exploded outwards, bone shards flying towards any nearby living people. A sense of contentment came from the dragon as its purpose was fulfilled.

@Shadowed @Telrao

11 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"See you in the Beyond."

A painful ripping sensation tore through TAAron as the link provided, quite cheerfully, all the pain of Haly's demise. The excruciating feeling as she slowly bled out, heart beat to heart beat. One final thought reached him.

"I have always loved you TAAron, always."

Tears flooded TAAron's vision as he continued to fall. It's over, then.

"And I the same. I'm sorry."

44 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Clinic: Roof

"You all aren't people that care about me. You left me when you all knew the darkness was strongest. She has never left me, you know her and that she will never leave you too."

Emma hissed as her scythes swung and cut her silk parachute away as the white light blazed through it.

"Just because its the strongest doesn't mean it's right. Emma you're all I have left. And I'm scared of the dark it brings terrors. Please come the way I am. It may not be all the way gone but it doesn't have total control."

46 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"You all aren't people that care about me. You left me when you all knew the darkness was strongest. She has never left me, you know her and that she will never leave you too."

Emma hissed as her scythes swung and cut her silk parachute away as the white light blazed through it.

"TAAron," called Haly's voice. "TAAron wake up!"

@The Aspiring Archivist @That1Cellist @UnfortunatelyNamed @Aes Sedai @InfiniteInsanity @The Bookwyrm @Thaidakar the Ghostblood @Telrao

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"No!" TAAron cried. "Let me go with her."

Thaidakar readied two fire balls in his hands and then blasted some of the undead away. He turned, seeing TAAron and Emma. He blasted Emma away from TAAron with a beam of fiery energy. "Hey! Get away from him!"

On 2/17/2023 at 10:03 AM, Being of Cacophony said:

Platypus, having followed the liquid Wizard-tiger, pulls up short at the sight of Thaidakar being corrupted. Then, blades twirling wildly in a controlled pattern, he advances. As he is moving, he notices a slight resistance on the Blades, he dismisses one and changes patterns. Slashing all around and beneath him, he slashes some of the threads, causing them to recoil towards Emma. Cautiously progressing forward, he slashes more and more of the web, unraveling it.

Whenever you're ready, I'm ready to continue this. I can just move on with what I'm doing if Emma wouldn't notice this though.

@The Wandering Wizard

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The dragon's head exploded outwards, bone shards flying towards any nearby living people. A sense of contentment came from the dragon as its purpose was fulfilled.

@Shadowed @Telrao

X projected a shield in front of himself and Matra just in time to intercept the flying shards. Then he exhaled, and color returned to his eyes.

8 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"No!" TAAron cried. "Let me go with her."

"I am sorry but you will not find her in death, she does not wait for you there."

4 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

"Just because its the strongest doesn't mean it's right. Emma you're all I have left. And I'm scared of the dark it brings terrors. Please come the way I am. It may not be all the way gone but it doesn't have total control."

"It is who I am, take away the dark and you take away me."

4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar readied two fire balls in his hands and then blasted some of the undead away. He turned, seeing TAAron and Emma. He blasted Emma away from TAAron with a beam of fiery energy. "Hey! Get away from him!"

Emma pulled TAAron closer, holding on with all eight arms. Turning, she allowed the beam to slam into the armor and she landed on her back. A large whoof of air escaping as she slammed into the stone. Scrabling she released TAAron and shakily got up.

"You will pay for that."

A smile curves around her fangs. "I just recieved permission to kill you if you won't cooperate. Permission to kill you all."

4 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

The metal flew towards Emma and seeped into her armor, refilling the cracks and making it glow a deep violet purple.

"I think you will find me a hard nut to crack."

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma pulled TAAron closer, holding on with all eight arms. Turning, she allowed the beam to slam into the armor and she landed on her back. A large whoof of air escaping as she slammed into the stone. Scrabling she released TAAron and shakily got up.

"You will pay for that."

A smile curves around her fangs. "I just recieved permission to kill you if you won't cooperate. Permission to kill you all."

"Like heck you will." Thaidakar blasted twin beams of energy from his palms at Emma.

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"You will pay for that."

How should TAAron be feeling right now in terms of corruption?

TAAron though to push himself up again, but he couldn't find a good enough anchor and he was out of coins. He looked around for his fallen dagger.

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Like heck you will." Thaidakar blasted twin beams of energy from his palms at Emma.

Energy gathered at Emma's fingertips and blasted twin beams of darkness, catching Thaidakar's beams and pushing against them.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

How should TAAron be feeling right now in terms of corruption?

Thoughts would probably be flitting through his head to go help Emma or to distract the others. 

Energy gathered at Emma's fingertips and blasted twin beams of darkness, catching Thaidakar's beams and pushing against them.

Thaidakar pushed, eyes blazing with energy almost as much as his hands. The energy flared brighter, trying to push the dark energy back.

Now that Emma's attention was off of him, TAAron began looking for coins and fallen weapons. Finding a coin, he Pulled on it with all his strength, sending it into his chest. He was already beginning to feel the encouragements of Kaos in his mind, and he wanted to end it before they could stop him.

24 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The metal flew towards Emma and seeped into her armor, refilling the cracks and making it glow a deep violet purple.

"I don't need to crack you. I just need to..." Cutting a strand, it flings towards Emma. "...break your web. I will not be caught!"

Screaming, having ruined the web, he runs at Emma, swords swinging.

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I am sorry but you will not find her in death, she does not wait for you there."

"It is who I am, take away the dark and you take away me."

"You will pay for that."

"It's taken control of you. It's not only you. It may have been a part but it wasn't all of you. And I thought you said you couldn't stand the idea of killing us?"

3 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

X projected a shield in front of himself and Matra just in time to intercept the flying shards. Then he exhaled, and color returned to his eyes.

There was already a shield there lol :P 

Telrao studied the new shield and poked it with a paw. Nodding, she turned towards the others.

"So what do we do?" Lyna asked, grunting and sitting up. Hav put a protective hand on her shoulder, his reflective visor up. He grunted.

"We need to get to that Pillar." The Second said, "It allows Kaos to have direct influence on the people here. A little like a direct line to this dimension." He growled softly. "And that... being over there is the Avatar of Kaos. Those threads are strong."

Telrao nodded. "With our combined abilities, we should be able to at least break one of those threads. But..." she glanced towards the Second, and an unspoken word passed between them. If we have to die, we will. "It will be difficult. And may leave you all exposed. I can infuse you all with protective Light - it will reinforce your souls against Kaos' power." 

Telrao breathed out, and a flood of light left her mouth, entering the chests of all those around her. She closed her eyes, and when she opened them, they were a bright blue, no longer a radiant white. "There." She whispered.

She looked up and slow-blinked at X and Matra. "You two have any ideas?"

@xinoehp512 @Shadowed

7 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Mysterious Forest Path

"It starts now. See you o-"

Wizard began to fade from Calano's view, his last words cutting off as he disappeared fully.

Wizard shook his body, flinging off the water and he started walking on the path for the second time.

@CalanoCorvus

Mysterious Forest Path

Calano took a deep breath as Wizard vanished. He looked around.

The forest was still dark.

The forest was still dangerous.

Something howled in the night. A bone chilling, fear-inspiring howl. Calano froze, his whole body going cold.

Then the Whispers began. The same ones Calano heard all those days... months? years? in Limbo. Except this time, the Whispers were accompanied by pale, fuzzy, physical forms.

Calano struggled for breath.

Then he ran. Ran away from the Howls, the Whispers, everything. He ran through the forest.

Hunted by Himself.

3 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

Hey @The Wandering Wizard, what sort of defenses are currently around the pillar?

None...currently :ph34r:

7 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar pushed, eyes blazing with energy almost as much as his hands. The energy flared brighter, trying to push the dark energy back.

Two more arms raised and blasted raw Kaos at Thaidakar. An aura began to warp the air around her, churning malice into the air. 

7 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Now that Emma's attention was off of him, TAAron began looking for coins and fallen weapons. Finding a coin, he Pulled on it with all his strength, sending it into his chest. He was already beginning to feel the encouragements of Kaos in his mind, and he wanted to end it before they could stop him.

A stream of silk slams into the coin and onto TAAron, carrying the corrupting touch of the Kaos. The silk barely halted the coin.

7 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"I don't need to crack you. I just need to..." Cutting a strand, it flings towards Emma. "...break your web. I will not be caught!"

Screaming, having ruined the web, he runs at Emma, swords swinging.

Two of Emma's sickles engage Platypus in combat. Her blades twirling and glowing with a eerie purple light.

6 hours ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

"It's taken control of you. It's not only you. It may have been a part but it wasn't all of you. And I thought you said you couldn't stand the idea of killing us?"

"I don't want to, but if you all don't cooperate..."

1 hour ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Mysterious Forest Path

Calano took a deep breath as Wizard vanished. He looked around.

The forest was still dark.

The forest was still dangerous.

Something howled in the night. A bone chilling, fear-inspiring howl. Calano froze, his whole body going cold.

Then the Whispers began. The same ones Calano heard all those days... months? years? in Limbo. Except this time, the Whispers were accompanied by pale, fuzzy, physical forms.

Calano struggled for breath.

Then he ran. Ran away from the Howls, the Whispers, everything. He ran through the forest.

Hunted by Himself.

Mysterious Forest Path

Wizard wandered through the woods. Silently pading, listening for his own inner demons.

A familiar snarl behind him sends his heart skyrocketing.

It had begun and she was here.

She was here and it all could be over.

He ran, running away from the exit, trying to keep her away from Calano.

He had to succeed or everything ended here!

The Creator would never be remade and it would all be Kaos or Death!