Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

X blinked. That... that didn't seem right.

Slowly, resolutely, his arms fell to his sides. Had someone strapped lead weights to them when he wasn't looking?

The lines on his skin burned, but the pain seemed further away than ever. "Matra," he tried to say, but his voice was still gone.

“What’s going on?” 

She forced her mouth to shape the words, but her sluggish lips barely formed them and it came out as barely a whisper.

1 hour ago, Shadowed said:

“What’s going on?” 

She forced her mouth to shape the words, but her sluggish lips barely formed them and it came out as barely a whisper.

No. No, this wasn't right.

X gritted his teeth and raised his arms, focusing his shields around Matra and attempting to wrest her from the dragon's grip.

@The Wandering Wizard

11 hours ago, Telrao said:

Telrao fell, the ground approaching quickly. She howled and managed to right herself in the air, legs spread, trying to slow her speed. She cringed as the Kaos tigers lashed at her, claws almost grazing her fur. She yelped as one managed to whack her side, causing a flash of blinding pain. Her Elantrian body managed to quell that pain, but tears still sprang to her eyes. She stared at the ground, as it grew closer... closer. She closed her eyes and sent a small plea. Help. Please.

The tiger drew closer and closer, falling towards its prey.

15 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

TAAron Pushed himself up higher and held it, extending his time in the air. He could think faster, but his thoughts were still a mess to sort through.

16 hours ago, That1Cellist said:

“Curses!” Shark thought, ignoring the internal screaming within himself. Thankfully his silvery scales were quite strong.”Not nearly strong enough though.” He pondered as the sickle sliced him. How was TAAron fairing? What were they going to do? Shark but the nearest extremity of this demonic spider thing. His thoughts became more primal and instinctive in this battlefield scenario. “Can I eat this?”

59 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Clinic: Roof

Thaidakar blasted the tiger away from whoever they were being attacked by. 

Thaidakar turned to the spider, "You will fail her, spiderling, spider-person, spider-demon, spider- ya know what, I'm just going to continue the fight." Thaidakar reached up, power spewing forth from his hand and catching the blades. Thaidakar gritted his teeth as he pushed the blades back at the spider. This wouldn't hold too long, but it was something.

The blades began humming a violent tune, vibrating with kaos as a beam of darkness blasted back into Thaidakar's power, pushing him back.

The spider clicked, "you are an intriguing one. Unlike the others, you have true power. The Kaos is a greater power little one. Tell that to your god."

1 hour ago, Aes Sedai said:

Rue rolled her eyes, but followed suit, launching balefire at the spider.

@The Wandering Wizard

1 hour ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

“Tea does sound good. Perhaps after we finish saving the clinic.” As Thaidakar began his attack on the spider creature, Nameless backed him up, launching a stream of fire to attack the servant of Kaos.

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood @Aes Sedai

The fire and balefire smashed into the Spider Queen's armor, a blinding light shone as the balefire struck, but it dimmed as it was absorbed into her armor. The liquid white of the balefire traveled down her armor and flowed into her blade.

Grinning the Queen swipped the sickle towards Nameless and Rue, unleashing a bar of glowing black light that was tinged with purple.

16 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"Stop you? No. But utterly destroy you? Absolutely."

Platypus rolls back and the fangs only graze him. Then he continues slashing, taking more and more off of him, using less and less energy as he progressed.

"You're no match Wizard. There are two of me, one of Lark, and about to be zero of you." Platypus grins. Wizard is missing about 5% of what he used to be. (For context, I'm imagining that the first slash took off about 0.5% of what he had, so Platypus has slashed 10 or so times.)

@The Wandering Wizard

The tiger cackled, "you poor, poor, FOOL! She calls us, she calls us and we come."

13 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Light Pool

Calano looked at Wizard.

"Let's go," He said, "I'm ready now."

@The Wandering Wizard

"Very well."

Wizard's paw swipes the air infront of him, cracks of light split the sky as a forest path appears. 

Leaping through Wizard begins padding towards the thicket of trees. Vines hug him as he begins silently padding through the tangled woods.

1 hour ago, Shadowed said:

“What’s going on?” 

5 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

No. No, this wasn't right.

X gritted his teeth and raised his arms, focusing his shields around Matra and attempting to wrest her from the dragon's grip.

@The Wandering Wizard

Snarling the dragon turns its head towards X. Leaning in close, its massive eye fills the space infront of X, hypnotic waves of fear falling from it.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The blades began humming a violent tune, vibrating with kaos as a beam of darkness blasted back into Thaidakar's power, pushing him back.

The spider clicked, "you are an intriguing one. Unlike the others, you have true power. The Kaos is a greater power little one. Tell that to your god."

TAAron shot down some coins from above, where he blades weren't covering her.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The tiger cackled, "you poor, poor, FOOL! She calls us, she calls us and we come."

"You fool. I saw Wizard. I talked with him. He was there you are nothing but an impostor!" Platypus yells, driving forward.

At this point, Platypus' blades are going fast and hard enough that he'd basically slash right through just about anything. so the taking the hit strategy he used earlier wouldn't work, Platypus would just cleave through him and keep going. That's what I'm imagining at least, if that wouldn't work, you're welcome to correct me.

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The fire and balefire smashed into the Spider Queen's armor, a blinding light shone as the balefire struck, but it dimmed as it was absorbed into her armor. The liquid white of the balefire traveled down her armor and flowed into her blade.

Grinning the Queen swipped the sickle towards Nameless and Rue, unleashing a bar of glowing black light that was tinged with purple.

"Very well."

Wizard's paw swipes the air infront of him, cracks of light split the sky as a forest path appears. 

Leaping through Wizard begins padding towards the thicket of trees. Vines hug him as he begins silently padding through the tangled woods.

Snarling the dragon turns its head towards X. Leaning in close, its massive eye fills the space infront of X, hypnotic waves of fear falling from it.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

“What can I do?” Shark yelled at TAAron. “There must be something!”

13 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Very well."

X stared into the dragon's eyes. His eyes shifted, becoming ever more gray. There was fear, but in the depth of the gray it seemed too far away to matter.

@The Wandering Wizard

Edited by xinoehp512

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

The coins plink against her armor and shatter, the metal spraying around the mad Queen. 

Laughter spills from her as the fight pulses through her veins.

"You all are amusing, children wielding their parent's weapons. Let me show you how it's really done!"

The pools of liquid Kaos metal flow towards her, pooling around her feet.

Dipping her swords in it, she flings the drops upward and they home in on TAAron.

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

"You fool. I saw Wizard. I talked with him. He was there you are nothing but an impostor!" Platypus yells, driving forward.

The cackling turns into a burbling chuckle as the tiger melts into liquid Kaos. The eyes never leave Platypus, always laughing at him. 

30 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Grinning the Queen swipped the sickle towards Nameless and Rue, unleashing a bar of glowing black light that was tinged with purple

Nameless threw up a gateway in front of the bar, sending it back into the Queen. Weaving quickly, he made another gateway and stepped through it, coming out next to TAAron and throwing up a shield of air. “You’re still getting yourself in trouble, I see.”

@The Aspiring Archivist

Lark stabs his sword directly into the liquid Kaos tiger attacking Platypus, crimson tendrils wrapping around the creature and restraining it within a sphere of energy.

47 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

“That’s not good,” Rue murmured. “Now would probably be a good time to figure out the stuff. You know, if you value surviving.” She made her own gateway, coming out away from all the action.

@UnfortunatelyNamed

Edited by Aes Sedai

Just now, Aes Sedai said:

“That’s not good,” Rue murmured. “Now would probably be a good time to figure out the stuff. You know, if you value surviving.”

@UnfortunatelyNamed

Nameless tossed the staff to Rue through a gateway. “You figure it out if you want to! I’ll hold off this monster.”

Just now, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Nameless tossed the staff to Rue through a gateway. “You figure it out if you want to! I’ll hold off this monster.”

Do you have anything specific in mind for the staff or should I just…make something up?

Rue caught the staff. She channeled into it carefully. 

Just now, Aes Sedai said:

It would probably create a counterweave for whatever the person channeling into it was focused on. As an example, if someone channeled into it while focusing on a bar of balefire, it would create the Flame of Tar Valon. If used on shadowspawn, it would create a weave to kill/destroy them.

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The coins plink against her armor and shatter, the metal spraying around the mad Queen. 

Laughter spills from her as the fight pulses through her veins.

"You all are amusing, children wielding their parent's weapons. Let me show you how it's really done!"

The pools of liquid Kaos metal flow towards her, pooling around her feet.

Dipping her swords in it, she flings the drops upward and they home in on TAAron.

The cackling turns into a burbling chuckle as the tiger melts into liquid Kaos. The eyes never leave Platypus, always laughing at him. 

31 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Nameless threw up a gateway in front of the bar, sending it back into the Queen. Weaving quickly, he made another gateway and stepped through it, coming out next to TAAron and throwing up a shield of air. “You’re still getting yourself in trouble, I see.”

@The Aspiring Archivist

Lark stabs his sword directly into the liquid Kaos tiger attacking Platypus, crimson tendrils wrapping around the creature and restraining it within a sphere of energy.

TAAron used the extra time to Push himself away and toward Nameless. Breathing heavily, he said, "Wynn. And Lerac. They're... dead."

5 hours ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

“Tea does sound good. Perhaps after we finish saving the clinic.” As Thaidakar began his attack on the spider creature, Nameless backed him up, launching a stream of fire to attack the servant of Kaos.

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood @Aes Sedai

Thaidakar was pushed back a few steps, but he continued pushing with greater force, "My god... my god isn't the one who's power I wield... I serve the Creator as best I can with the best of my abilities." Power started filling Thaidakar more as he grinned. The... entity couldn't stop him. He readied to use the power that he used to destroy a realm to destroy the spider and Kaos... and... and... the spider was thrown back by a sudden burst of energy, but nowhere near the scale of what Thaidakar wanted to happen. He tilted his head, "Now of all the times to not just blow everything up. What the heck is wrong with my powers..."

"Very well."

Mysterious Forest Path

"What is this place?" Calano asks as he steps through the portal onto the forest path.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Well, it looks like this is all going downhill anyway."

Nameless shook his head, eyes darkening as he glared at the Queen. “No, it won’t. We’re going to kill this thing. We can’t afford to be pessimistic right now.”

Just now, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Nameless shook his head, eyes darkening as he glared at the Queen. “No, it won’t. We’re going to kill this thing. We can’t afford to be pessimistic right now.”

"Well, it doesn't seem like I can do anything against her."