The Game and its losers.

Ink

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

I just won the game.

https://xkcd.com/391/

...yeah sorry uh none of those things are valid and the game is inescapable as long as it remains in your thoughts.

Which--guess what! I just brought it back to your thoughts by summoning you here! You lost again. Congrats!

(I also lost the game, btw.)

@Frustration 

Annnd for some reason that's all the summoning my phone is letting me do. Frustration, mind summoning some folks to make up for my lack of summoning power?

I'm thinking...Channelknight Fadran, Tesh, Knight of Iron, Condensation, Mist, Vapor, Doomstick...and anyone else you would like to include.

Edited by DramaQueen

4 hours ago, Nameless said:

I lost. Annoying really. Oh well.

2 hours ago, Sequence said:

Going onto this thread was a bad idea. The little star next to it was so captivating! Bye bye seven month streak.

Hmmmm maybe now that you two posted (congrats you lost again) I'll be able to summon the people I wanted to.

@Channelknight Fadran @Tesh annnnd that's all for now apparently

19 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

...yeah sorry uh none of those things are valid and the game is inescapable as long as it remains in your thoughts.

Which--guess what! I just brought it back to your thoughts by summoning you here! You lost again. Congrats!

(I also lost the game, btw.)

@Frustration 

Annnd for some reason that's all the summoning my phone is letting me do. Frustration, mind summoning some folks to make up for my lack of summoning power?

I'm thinking...Channelknight Fadran, Tesh, Knight of Iron, Condensation, Mist, Vapor, Doomstick...and anyone else you would like to include.

Your wish is granted my champion.

@Channelknight Fadran @Tesh 

HUh. Mine's being weird too.

Edited by Frustration