Vote tally
Phattemer(1): Sart, steeldancer, WfY
Randuir(1): Cadcom
Kidpen(1): Phattemer, Rath
Cadcom(1): Jondesu
Steel(1): Phattemer
WfY(1): Ark/pretty
Stick(1): Sart

I'm not sure If I'll be able to finish going over everyone in depth this weekend, but I'll try to. For now, I'll be going over _stick_, Jondesu, Kidpen and WfY.

Regarding Stick, I'm somewhat unsure. There's the throw away comment that they'd considered voting on Araris D1, which is very slightly suspect. For the rest there is very little that stood out to me in one way or another. Stick is doing some analysis, isn't staying in the shadows too much, but she also isn't one of the driving forces behind the village. Neutral read.

Jondesu hasn't posted all that much yet, but that's not unusual for him. One thing I've noted is that he's made a lot of statements, but didn't really back them up. He mentioned that he thought that everyone with votes on them last cycle where village, but he didn't really quantify that in any way. He then came up with a list of 5 people he suspected,a gain without explaining why. When one of them proved to be an elim, he mentioned that he felt this vindicated the list, and then went on to pick another person from the list as his vote. This is worrying me, as on a quick glance, his posts create the impression that he's doing things and analyzing, but on a deeper read, there's not actually any analysis or reasoning there. Elim read.

Kidpen should post less in other threads while playing. It makes finding his posts a lot more difficult :P. Anyway, I don't think anyone answered his question about what 'hedging your votes' means. If you're hedging your votes, you're making a vote in a way that distances yourself from the lynch outcome. For example:

"Its late in the cycle, so I really should put my vote down, but its still early in the game, and I'm really not seeing very solid arguments against anyone. I think I'm going to vote on Kidpen, but I could also totally see him doing what he did if he was village, so apologies if I'm wrong."

(kidpen)

Anyway, there's very little new I've got to add about Kidpen since my last post about him, which is notable in and of itself. @Kidpen, yous aid you had some analysis last niht cycle, but haven't gotten around to sharing it yet. Could you do so?

Anyway, I'm still suspicious of Kidpen for the reasons I'd stated earlier.

I don't have a solid read on WfY, mostly because they've been following the lead of other people rather than thinking for themselves. However, some of the things she's done (such as stating that she believed there only was one spiked in the synod, but missing that Phattemer had claimed synod, and araris was a ember of the synod) would be atypical for an elim, as thanks to the elim doc even newer elims would have pretty good awareness of what's what in the game. Part of me still wants to lynch her because if she is evil, seeing whose votes she's followed would be very interesting, but I'm not really seeing it right now.

@Worldhopper From Yolen, if you've got the time, could you write down your reads on a couple of people. It doesn't have to be anywhere near as much text as I put down, but just a quick 'X looks suspicious because of this and this reason, and Y looks village because of this and that' would help us get a better read on you and would help you get a better grasp on the game.

Right now, I'm a bit torn between Kidpen and Jondesu, but I'm settling on Jondesu for now, mostly because he seems to have passed under everyone's radar for now.

The doors to the hall slammed open, and in stepped a tall, dignified fellow in slow, measured paces. The entry was almost certainly designed to draw attention and offer plenty of time for observation of the masterpiece he was wearing.

In traditional Terris V stripes, his robe was layered with fuschia, lime green, pink, and a bright, eye-watering yellow. Tee Mai paused to allow people to truly grasp his glory.

Having given his audience long enough to appreciate his style and flair, Tee Mai left the doorway to go and find a glass of wine, and a copy of the minutes so far. Something to study while his admirers worked up the courage to compliment him.

So, it's the weekend again. This time, I intend to sleep, so will be far more able to think and analyse for the coming week. I'll start as Tee Mai is, and go back over what's happened so far, do some analysis, and see what I can come up with. I've sort of kept up - Good job whoever got Araris, by the way, but I could do with a more in depth read before really jumping in.

4 hours ago, randuir said:

This is worrying me, as on a quick glance, his posts create the impression that he's doing things and analyzing, but on a deeper read, there's not actually any analysis or reasoning there. Elim read.

That's fair, but in actuality it's just my play style (it didn't used to be, but it has been for a while). I haven't been doing a lot of detailed analysis for a number of games now, and in fact mostly just go on gut reads.  I used to do analysis, but I found I was usually wrong anyways, and often ignored or intentionally suppressed my gut feelings, which lost games for me, so I switched my play style completely.

I want to know why people think there's only one Spiked in the Synod?  Balance reasons? I don't get this currently push that way, or why anyone's considering other Synod members cleared (if we can even trust anyone claiming to be in the Synod).

I don't consider them 100% cleared, but something Araris said seemed to sugest that there was only 1 (because he tried to create the impression there might be more than one).

For now, I'll consider them less likely to be elims than everyone else.

Guess what guys? I'm actually gonna do some a tiny bit of analysis for once instead of just kinda jumping on bandwagons at the very end of the cycle! Below are my thoughts on a couple different posts. If I found something NAI it's not in there. GMs, I'll warn you in advance that a vote is not in there.

Spoiler

Alvron:

Talk, talk, talk.  That's all that was happening and it was driving Izzy insane.  Talking was not going to unearth the Spiked.  Only action!  And so action needed to be taken.  Izzy stalked over to the Kandra that was plain for all to see.

"You there. HanTor is it?  You claim to be a Kandra and that means you work for the supposed Lord Ruler!  Why shouldn't we just kill you now?"

Incredibly elimy. Voting on a pretty much confirmed villager, even though he was super obviously village. You should all vote for.... Alvron. Yep. Sounds good to me.

Insert WfY thinks she needs to vote interaction here

I actually got a pretty village vibe from her here. (Side note here: I keep thinking "Oh, I don't like that" and then noticing that they are already confirmed village)

Rand:

Furthermore, I'd like to call on everyone to get a vote in. Even if you aren't particularly convinced of anyone's guilt, voting will do two things:

1.  It will give the village something to analyze about you. Even if you just follow the main wagon, it'll say something about the way you're approaching this game.
  2. It will allow those with important roles that require storing to not immediately stand out. Right now, people storing tin or copper or something else that requires a vote will stand out like a sore thumb if they're the only ones voting. I realize there is a similar issue with those storing pewter if everyone tries to vote, but at this time less than half of the people have voted, which is far too little.

Not sure I like this. It feels like if people don't consistently vote together as well, then the people storing tin and copper will stick out a ton anyways, so it's important that everyone votes not only in general, but also together.

Sart:

"So, like, um, that was super bad, y'know? Cuz like, an Archivist would have been super good. So, like, maybe we should kill Itiah tonight? So, like, If you're submitting an action to kill someone tonight, just like, put it in the thread. That way it's like a lynch, except, y'know, random. Cuz that would be super helpful, for tracking. But, like don't vote if you're not gonna kill. I mean, obviously people need stuff in their metal minds, right?"

I feel like this would be rather helpful to the elims. They know who is most likely to die on the villager side and who to send a kill order instead on potentially if we did this.

Steel:

Heh why am I even bothering to defend myself? If I'm an eliminator, and on Itiahs team like Rand thinks, then it doesn't matter what I say, my goal was to save itiah. If I'm villager, I'm telling the truth about my motives and shouldn't feel obliged to explain them anymore. Typical of me, constantly overexplaining myself. 
72 hours? That will mean I'll probably be on my trip to college when the cycle ends. Please note when I'm driving, I'll only be able to get on sporadically where there's actually decent data/wifi in the middle of nowhere. 

This feels bad. Of course what he says won't change his alignment, but it can change our mind about his alignment. It's generally good to rebut arguments about why you're elim.

That was shorter then I expected it to be. Anyways, I think Sart feels like the best candidate for the lynch right now. In general, it feels like almost every vote so far has been based off of gut reads.  That's pretty much it, plus the one post I had for him in the spoiler.

8 hours ago, randuir said:

Kidpen should post less in other threads while playing. It makes finding his posts a lot more difficult :P.

Anyway, there's very little new I've got to add about Kidpen since my last post about him, which is notable in and of itself. @Kidpen, yous aid you had some analysis last niht cycle, but haven't gotten around to sharing it yet. Could you do so?

Anyway, I'm still suspicious of Kidpen for the reasons I'd stated earlier.

Heh. Sorry, I obsess in many ways.

I have! I'm actually physically capable of coming to my own conclusions on people! *smiles happily*

You did see my explanation for why I voted on Coop, yes? I mean, obviously the hedging is still there, but I stand by my reasoning.

@randuir, you wanted my reads. Here they are, but I have no idea whether or not I've been faked out. I always lose in Mafia at school.

@Steeldancer - Village. I know there are some arguments against them, but I like their reasoning.

@Kidpen - Village. I like their reasoning also. Plus, they think I'm village. 

@Jondesu - Spiked. Steeldancer had good reasoning about why. (I'm sorry, Jondesu. I'm probably wrong.)

Kardik had been in the village for a few days, and was making use of his feruchemy. He had been using it in bets. Race? Kardik was always faster. Arm wrestling? Kardik was always stronger. Math? Kardik could always think faster. Soon Kardik had a small hut of his own, and I nice bit of food and water. He had taken off the Skaa robes, and now only wore his black dyed Terris robes. He had everything he needed. This was much better then being on the run. But he was also bored.

17 hours ago, Sart said:

I'm going to place a vote on Stick for now. Not sure why exactly, but it feels like they've been slipping under the radar.

11 hours ago, randuir said:

Stick is doing some analysis, isn't staying in the shadows too much, but she also isn't one of the driving forces behind the village. Neutral read.

I'm sorry. Life's been getting in my way a bit more than I anticipated. I have been and will try to stop by and offer my views on things whenever I can though, so no worries, hopefully at some point here you'll catch hint of my alignment and won't be so unsure anymore :D

3 hours ago, Kidpen said:

(Side note here: I keep thinking "Oh, I don't like that" and then noticing that they are already confirmed village)

Hm. Am I missing something? Why are they confirmed village?

6 hours ago, randuir said:

don't consider them 100% cleared, but something Araris said seemed to sugest that there was only 1 (because he tried to create the impression there might be more than one).

For now, I'll consider them less likely to be elims than everyone else.

I think it's worth mentioning that we can't say for certain that Araris was lying about the number of elims in the Synod doc. It's entirely possible he was telling the truth just to throw us. I personally think it just might be one but Araris' comment has little to do with that.

3 hours ago, Worldhopper From Yolen said:

Village. I like their reasoning also. Plus, they think I'm village. 

Well, anybody could come up and say they think you're village. After all, the elims *do* know everybody's alignments. :P They often village-read people in attempts of pocketing them.

Kidpen, I apologise if it's starting to look like I'm tunnelling on you, but my last vote on you sort of carried no weight at all, being just a singular vote. Things do have the potential to go differently today though, I think.

With your flip, we can get info regarding Sart's alignment among others like WfY.

12 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

Hm. Am I missing something? Why are they confirmed village?

I just meant that I looked through all posts, and occasionally read a post as elim for someone who was already dead.

Earlier I mentioned I was suspicious of Kidpen and Sart, and despite the nature of their interaction above I'd like to caution that they still could easily both be Spiked merely looking to distance themselves from each other. With that in mind, I'll switch back to Kidpen. (Steeldancer)

And I'd still love a few more responses to the Synod question.

Welp, I'm just left with leaves Phattemer, Ark and Sart.

I've already mentioned that based purely on interactions with Araris, phattemer looks the most suspicious. I'd also like to note that he's become way more active since those accusations arrived. of 14 posts, 9 have been made this cycle. However, outside of the interactions with Araris, his posts suggest more of a village mindset. He's been doing a decent chunk of analysis, and has been showing his results. Weighed against the interactions with Araris, I'd say that puts him at Neutral or slight village, for now.

Ark/I'm pretty has also made it more difficult to find his posts by posting a lot elsewhere. ('An ISO button, an ISO button, my kingdom for an ISO button!') I have very little on him so far, as he's had a rather one-track suspicion of WfY. @I'm pretty, could you elaborate on that suspicion? 

Sart's also flown pretty much under my radar. He was pretty visible during the first cycle, given the way he pushed for the kill on ITIAH, but apart from that he's been jumping around with little reason given for his votes, which I don't like. @Sart, if you had to name one person to be most likely village, and one person to be most likely an elim, who would they be? Neutral/slight elim read, mostly based on him slipping under the radar after what happened to ITIAH.

It's quiet in here...

Vote tally
Phattemer(1): Sart, steeldancer, WfY

Randuir(1): Cadcom

Kidpen(4): Phattemer, Rath, Stick, Phattemer (again), Randuir

Cadcom(1): Jondesu

Steel(0): Phattemer

WfY(1): Ark/pretty

Stick(1): Sart

Jondesu(0): randuir

Sart(1): Kidpen

Anyway, I'm moving my vote to Kidpen, in accordance with my own recommendation regarding solidifying votes, as well as for the reasons I outlined earlier explaining why I was suspicious of him. I'd hoped to see some more discussion, but I'm going to sign off for the rest of the cycle now, so I'd better place my vote somewhere it might do some good.

Hmm, we get a bonus day on the cycle...and less posting.  Speaking of which, I'll probably be fairly inactive for a majority of the night cycle unfortunately.

I'm going to stick with Kidpen I think unless anyone has any compelling arguments as the day goes on.

Just to clarify on Rand's count - the strikeouts are correct...so Phattemer has 0 votes.  That leaves us with 9 votes made at this point in the cycle.  I'd like to see a few more votes at this point.  @xinoehp512 @Steeldancer @Bort @Alvron haven't voted as far as I can tell.  Any thoughts from the four of you?

I've been considering, which is why there has not been a vote from me until now, which side of today's discussions I find most suspicious. Phattemer makes me dubious about his alignment mostly because of how much he is protesting the single eliminator in the Synod (accepting he is Synod because of lack of counterclaims). On the other hand, there does look to be some sort of cooperation between Steel, Kidpen, and WfY.

So, rather than throw a pointless vote on Phattemer, I'm going to help solidify the vote on Kidpen, to see what intel we get out of him.

Phattemer (1): Steeldancer
Randuir (2): Cadmium Compounder, Sart
Kidpen (6): Rathmaskal, Stick, Phattemer, Randuir, Xinoeph, Bort
Cadmium Compounder (1): Jondesu
Worldhopper from Yolen (1): Ark/Pretty
Sart (1): Kidpen

Hmm... This is a total bandwagon. I guess I shouldn't be too mad, considering that Kidpen is voting on me. On the other hand, I recognize that I haven't been playing the best this game. My night lynch plan was a terrible idea, because the Elims probably just let me submit the kill and do their dirty work for them. So, that means he's at least doing some analysis, even if it was just a boneheaded idea from a villager. Unfortunately, because of the nature of the bandwagon, I can't do much to turn this around. Based on the candidates with one vote on them, I'm going to go with Randuir. I don't like villagers arguing for bandwagons. Bandwagons are easily susceptible to manipulation, and don't work unless there are two or more bandwagons happening at the same time. It just feels wrong to argue for a lack of discussion.

Hey everyone! Here's my thoughts, but due to time restraints, I'm not doing much analysis. I'm going to stick with my vote on Rand, but mainly because I don't see any sufficient reason to move it. 

There isn't any provable case against anyone, at least not one that's been brought up in the thread. But my thoughts are that if Kidpen is an elim, then I would expect one elim vote to be on him as well, to hide, another to have suggested another lynchee early on, but after the Kidpen lynch started, and another one that could be on anyone including before the Kidpen lynch started. 

Edited by Cadmium Compounder
Spelling

Marne called the Synod to order.

The experience was unreal for him. Today, their scheduled monthly meeting was to be held, yet in the chaos of the hunt for Spiked, none of the agenda seemed relevant. Budgets, news of the surrounding world, minutes of their last meeting together—none of that mattered anymore. The Synod’s finances were immaterial if they were unable to survive the onslaught of the Spiked. The only news that mattered of the surrounding world was how close the Lord Ruler was to knowing that Tathingdwen was the last outpost of Feruchemy. And the last meeting’s concerns were a trifle compared to the crisis each Synod member now faced. The Synod, at least, had recognised that the current situation merited strong leadership, and had striven to act accordingly.

Marne, however, realised something else. He had lost control of the Terris, and the Synod could no longer check the rising tide of suspicion.

The Synod’s credibility had shattered, if not when the news of the Spiked reached their ears and they had failed to act, then instead when Valwyn had been killed and revealed to have a Pewter spike embedded within him, a typical Synod aristocrat—and a Spiked servant of the Lord Ruler. However, whatever control the Synod had ever held over the Terrismen was slipping, and essentially gone. The Terris had not heeded Marne when he had called for a nonviolent response to the Spiked. The Terris had not heeded the Synod when they executed one of its members, despite the protests of those who knew him. And the Terris had not even heeded Olaf, who commanded their respect for wilfully rejecting the Lord Ruler, when he too had stood up for the condemned.

So it was that Marne stood at the head of a toppling aristocracy, Olaf at his side, with the man pensive as ever. Robbed of its effective power, the Synod, its numbers greatly diminished by the attacks of Spiked and innocent alike, sat in a half-circle around him, waiting patiently. Marne rose to speak.

“My friends, I believe the first order of business that we have to attend to is not the typical item on our monthly agenda, yet with the recent turmoil, it has become the only concern of this body for quite a while. With the Spiked having infiltrated our very congregation, the Synod has held emergency meetings, stirred up the Terris populace, and attempted to judge the accused, in an effort to contain and resolve this situation. I admire everyone who sits on this council for their dedication to this task for the past week.” Taking a deep breath, Marne continued. “However, given that the Spiked pose such a serious threat, and since the Synod is so integral in resolving any and all threats the Terris face, I believe it is wise to assess how well we are controlling this...situation. And I must say, I believe we have lost all control.”

A subdued mutter ran throughout the room. Marne pressed onward. “I do not mean that we have lost all our power. However, we do not exercise the degree of control over the Terris that we normally hold. Neither my efforts nor those of Olaf have stopped the bloodshed, despite our high positions, and at this point, they are unlikely to. Therefore, I see only two things that can be done.

“The first is to allow these killings to continue. I dislike this greatly. All you know my distaste of violence to decide arguments. However, the Terris will kill regardless of my stance on the current trials. All that remains for us is to pick battles that are more winnable, and to serve as seasoned voices in the proceedings. Our influence in that manner may be of greater help.

“The second is also against my liking, but was suggested by Olaf. Would you like to explain it to the Synod, Olaf?” Marne asked. The thin man nodded, rising from his seat and facing the congregation.

“I’ve leveraged some connections as the leader of House Ffnord, and it turns out one of the spies assigned to this city in my network knows an assassin, a deadly Coinshot. His services are expensive, and I do not think our wallets could withstand more than one use of his...talents, but should we as the Synod decide that someone merits removal, we have a means with which to do so.” He sat back down, impassive as ever, and the whispers of the Synod drifted up to Marne, conveying a mixture of distaste and excitement. Marne fought down an urge to weep. Here was a group of men he had known his whole life. Now some were dead, some were Spiked, and the others, including him, were resorting to coins in the dark and mob rule to preserve their institution. Hardly what he had envisioned when he took the oath as the leader of the Synod, five years previously. Hurriedly dismissing the meeting, Marne turned away from the Synod as the tears trickled down his face, and the trials outside the meeting-house of the Synod commenced.

---

HanTor had never told his fellow Spiked that he was not, in fact, a Ferring. Nor was he a human. The Lord Ruler had wanted someone who could be trusted to obey his commands unflinchingly, and as his personal Kandra was away on a separate mission, HanTor had been assigned to the job. As a Fifth Generation Kandra, HanTor had spent most of his life in the Homeland, but his skills at crafting a body were not diminished by his inexperience with the outside world. He was more practiced with his True Body of quartzite perhaps, but he adapted quickly, if not happily, to the more fragile bones of humans. As the protégé of his Second Generation tutors, he had learned a lot about the Terris people and their traditions, enough to fool even his companions so long as he kept quiet.

The most pressing problem had been gaining Feruchemical powers, for no Kandra possessed those abilities and he would rather avoid faking it, even with the Blessing of Potency granting him some of the strength and stamina of a Pewter ferring could gain. HanTor had therefore been smuggled into Tathingdwen a night early, searching for an isolated Ferring whose life he could steal. HanTor could not disobey the First Contract, even on a personal mission for the Father, so he had been forced to rely on an infiltrator who had been in place long before the Spiked had arrived. He never saw his contact’s face, even as he stood and watched while they tortured an isolated Sparker’s deepest secrets out of him. HanTor hoped never again to see a human pierced with so much metal that they resembled nothing so much as a pincushion. A simple pair of spikes was all well and good, and an exception could be made for the brass spike that had now been inserted into his shoulder, but metal was meant to go on the inside of a body, not protrude from the flesh. HanTor shuddered as his contact limped away with a sack of spikes and discarded bones thrown over one shoulder. He hoped the rest of his team would be more sensible and less … violent.

HanTor found that he regretted Valwyn’s death. There were the obvious reasons of course; his death meant their infiltration of the Synod had been exposed, there was one fewer member standing between HanTor being forced to choose between his mission and the First Contract’s prohibition of killing humans, they would have to move out of the caverns that reminded him of the Homeland, and HanTor would be forced to speak up more despite not being confident in his ability to properly imitate a man he’d only known for an hour. Yet beyond all these practical reasons, what HanTor found he missed most about the deceased Spiked was the loss of a man who had treated him as an equal. He knew that this was only because he was disguised as a human, but he found himself resenting the Terris people who had killed Valwyn. Cleansing Tathingdwen of Ferrings was no longer merely a mission to him. Alongside his remaining companions, he would avenge the death of the first human to ever respect him as an individual.

The next day, HanTor formally began his campaign of vengeance. The Sparker whose bones he wore had been a recluse, which limited HanTor’s ability to publicly act. Nevertheless, he worked to fill the void left by Valwyn’s death, quietly suggesting to the townspeople which Ferring should die next, contributing more to the secret conferences his fellow spiked held. For most of the day, his new plan of action was successful. The Synod, splintered by the loss of two of its members, one of them a traitor, did nothing to prevent the chaos spreading through the village. Accusations were being tossed every which way, and it appeared no-one could come to an agreement. Then, everything went wrong when Citona suddenly declared herself to be a member of the Synod and announced her intention to kill HanTor. Where before anarchy had reigned, the villagers were suddenly all too eager to obey the dictates of an authority that had been found to be corrupt just the previous night. As the angry villagers converged on HanTor, he tapped his Zincminds, draining every drop of power he had amassed during his stint as a Ferring. Instantly, his mental processing sped up, beyond even what he imagined a Blessing of Presence would do for him. In the few seconds remaining before he could be consumed by the mob, he crafted a last, desperate speech.

“My friends!” he cried out. “I am not your enemy. I-.” His words were cut off as an irate Ferring smashed a chair into his head. The impact caused no harm, but it served as a signal to the rest of the group. Quartzite would have been able to resist the trampling of feet and the crushing blows of furniture and garden implements, but human bones were not nearly as sturdy. The initial attacker leaned over HanTor’s broken body.

“You realize of course that you don’t have any friends. You never have, and now, you never will.”

When Marne came out later to view the carnage, he found HanTor still alive, but immobile from having his entire skeleton fractured. HanTor tried to cry out to the Synod leader, but his shattered jaw rendered the sound as an unintelligible moan. Marne seemed to understand, though. He rummaged through HanTor’s pulped organs, finally managing to pull out the three spikes that granted him life, sapience, and power. Marne began the walk back to the Synod with the artefacts, leaving HanTor’s corpse lying in the field.

Kidpen was lynched! He was a Spiked Zinc Ferring (Sparker)!!

Vote Count:

Kidpen (4)
randuir (2)
Cadmium Compounder (1)
Worldhopper from Yolen (1)
phattemer (1)
Sart (1)

Night 3 has begun! It will end in 24 hours, on Monday the 20th of August, at 9 PM EDT.

Please note something—I’ve been occupied, and have had little time to post rules questions in-thread, but if you successfully double-fill your metalmind, please send in a fill order at the beginning of the Day or Night turn immediately following your double-fill, to confirm that you wish to fill your metalmind.

pur_1534813200.png

Player List:

1. Rathmaskal as Laksam, an ash sweeper from the Eastern streets
2. Xinoehp512 as Ereheman Tresni, a man with his priorities backwards
3. Steeldancer as Steel, the fastest sculpture of a squid wrought entirely in steel in all of Tathingdwen
4. Randuir as Zihel, a worldhopper looking for his twin brother
5. I think I am here as Itiah VI, a missionary on a mission Village Steel Ferring
6. Bort as Tee Mai, a tailor specialising in offensive clothing
7. Cadmium Compounder as Ethin Hallil, a cadmium Feruchemist and SCUBA diver
8. _Stick_ as Stick, President of the Tathingdwen Tautological Society of Tautology
9. Jondesu as Remart, a man back from vacation armed with vaguely ominous statements
10. Kidpen as HanTor, a lonely Kandra that’s definitely not Spiked, nope Spiked Zinc Ferring
11. Elandera as Era, an old woman who claims to have been alive before the reign of the Lord Ruler Village Pewter Ferring
12. Snipexe as Snip, a fabric cutter in the local quilt shop Village Iron Ferring
13. Worldhopper from Yolen as Tarin, a Sparker with a wonderful, awful idea
14. Alvron as Izzy Dedyet, who is not dead, feels happy, and thinks she'll go for a walk Village Full Feruchemist
15. Phatterner as Citona Vinid, a seemingly faithful follower of the Lord Ruler
16. Ark1002 as Kardik, a Full Feruchemist
17. Araris Valerian as Valwyn, an honest rug merchant Spiked Pewter Ferring; Rug Merchant
18. Coop772 as Irion, a Full Feruchemist with hidden potential Village Copper Ferring
19. Sart, a stuttering Nameless

Edited by Devotary of Spontaneity

Whew, great job folks.  As I think I've mentioned, I'm not going to be active much during this night cycle...but I'll get at least one post in here.  Once I do get some time, I plan on starting some analysis on people's interactions with kidpen.  Also, I'm curious about the timing of certain votes in that bandwagon.  Always interesting to see what happens with bandwagons when it's obvious they're going to happen.  There's clearly going to be an elim or two in there.  Just a matter of figuring out whether it was determined it was a lost cause and it was time to bus?  Or was it a bus from the early going?

Welp, my gut is a Darkfriend. Might as well post the vote count I did earlier.

Phattemer (1): Steeldancer
Randuir (2): Cadmium Compounder, Sart
Kidpen (6): Rathmaskal, Stick, Phattemer, Randuir, Xinoeph, Bort
Cadmium Compounder (1): Jondesu
Worldhopper from Yolen (1): Ark/Pretty
Sart (1): Kidpen

The people who voted on Kidpen aren't cleared from suspicion of course, but people who voted on others are probably more suspicious. So, going down the list:

• Steeldancer: Kidpen expresses suspicion of him on several occasions. Thus, I have a village read there.
  • Cadmium Compounder: A big suspicion. He seems to know that Kidpen will flip Elim, and writes a post accordingly
  • Jondesu: It's hard to say. He's going off of gut, which isn't helpful. Probably not elim if Cadmium is elim.
  • Worldhopper from Yolen: Defended by Kidpen several times. Definitely suspicious, although it could be pocketing a new player.
  • Ark/Pretty: Probably not evil if Worldhopper is evil.
  • Sart: In my defense, Kidpen did vote for me. However, I look really evil right now. I wouldn't be surprised if I get killed tonight by a villager.

So, if I had to give my biggest suspicions, I would say Cadmium and Worldhopper are the last two Spiked. However, I've been really off this game, and it's entirely possible that a bad guy joined the bandwagon late in the cycle. Still, those two are my best bet.

Well this is what I get for tunneling on Phattemer. I honestly didn't even pay attention to Kidpen, so I'll actually have to take a look at what Kidpen was saying. Maybe I'll find more evidence for Phattemer being evil. Who knows. Or maybe I'm just tunneling too much. 

@Sart, to reiterate the reasons why I've been recommending making sure we've got a big wagon at the end of the day for this particular game:

• The vote manipulation available is pretty explosive. A 3-charge zinc can erase a 3-vote lead. Add to that that some people get their vote negated because they're storing some attribute, and you really can only be sure of a lynch if its in the lead by a big margin.
  • People storing important attributes like tin and copper need a place to hide. If there's only a couple of 3-4 vote wagons, its going to be very obvious who is storing something interesting in a cycle or two.

Regarding discussion, when I moved my vote, I'd been the only one to post in a 16 hour period, so I don't think I was killing any discussion by moving to lock the vote against Kidpen. If anything, the resulting moves gave us a bit more to analyse.