You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

2 hours ago, Silverblade5 said:

When you used to think 7000+ posts in 4+ years was something to be proud of. When you know better now.

When I joined I saw post counts like yours and was like "whoa!". And suddenly I check and realize that I've posted 1100+ times in under 4 months. :ph34r:

I've recently announced I will be enforcing a strict no-spoiler policy for Secret History on the Polish FB group (as it will be released in January in the Arcanum Unbounded).

Now I'm looking at lengthy discussion how they miss Kelsier... The Polish fandom is pretty fresh and there are lots of people just starting to read cosmere. This is hard. (And then there are some people who think that Sovereign is Rashek and nobody can use SH argument. This is also hard.)

Although it will be funny to watch heads explode in January...

On 10/30/2016 at 2:20 AM, Assassin in Burgundy said:

My friend found my jar of 50$+ of pennies in my room. I told him I was saving for when I Snap and need coins for Steelpushing. The "huh?" and look of confusion he gave me is still haunting me. 

I always carry around a couple of nickels wherever I go. Just in case. 

When you are just walking down the sidewalk and begin thinking of all the things you could do if you could Compound Iron.

"I could pull on both of those lamp-posts at once and slingshot myself down the street."

2 hours ago, bleeder said:

I always carry around a couple of nickels wherever I go. Just in case. 

When you are just walking down the sidewalk and begin thinking of all the things you could do if you could Compound Iron.

"I could pull on both of those lamp-posts at once and slingshot myself down the street."

Today I was walking home an I purposefully dropped a penny on the sidewalk. Then I picked it back up because I remembered I couldn't Steeljump since I hadn't Snapped yet. 

Yet. 

On 4/29/2015 at 0:57 PM, Voidus said:

Well sure it came out in October. If you're using the calendar that was invented by a conspiracy between the Vatican and the Illuminati!

No don't you know that that the Vatican and the Illuminati are just scapegoats the real masterminds are the YMCA and the Girl Scouts of New Zealand

30 minutes ago, Vaatuu said:

No don't you know that that the Vatican and the Illuminati are just scapegoats the real masterminds are the YMCA and the Girl Scouts of New Zealand

Wow that was a long time ago. 
The only reason I can think of that someone would necro that comment was if they were a part of the conspiracy the whole time!

And of course I know that the illuminati are just scapegoats, but if I told you who the real masterminds were then they'd track me through the surveilance equipment that they have installed worldwide disguised as 'nails' (Wood is actually self-adhesive, nails do nothing but allow the secret masterminds to spy on you, WAKE UP SHEEPLE!)

5 hours ago, Voidus said:

Wow that was a long time ago. 
The only reason I can think of that someone would necro that comment was if they were a part of the conspiracy the whole time!

Hide contents

And of course I know that the illuminati are just scapegoats, but if I told you who the real masterminds were then they'd track me through the surveilance equipment that they have installed worldwide disguised as 'nails' (Wood is actually self-adhesive, nails do nothing but allow the secret masterminds to spy on you, WAKE UP SHEEPLE!)

BAAAaaaaa.