You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

4 hours ago, KnightRadiant said:

When you get shipped by your friends with the only other Sanderfan in your grade.

Yeah, as @Ironeyes said, go for it! Really, you should be grateful you have someone else to talk to face to face about Brandon's books, absolutely no one in my school has read Brandon Sanderson books.:(

Just now, Talanelat'Elin Stonesinew said:

Yeah, as @Ironeyes said, go for it! Really, you should be grateful you have someone else to talk to face to face about Brandon's books, absolutely no one in my school has read Brandon Sanderson books.:(

Convert them, my friend! I'm forever grateful that Brandon released Warbreaker for free, cause it's my most effective tool for conversion. Almost like another free book, one that I gave to people a lot when I was a missionary... #mormonmaifalol

1 minute ago, Ironeyes said:

Convert them, my friend! I'm forever grateful that Brandon released Warbreaker for free, cause it's my most effective tool for conversion. Almost like another free book, one that I gave to people a lot when I was a missionary... #mormonmaifalol

I've tried, believe me, I wasn't kidding with this post:

9 hours ago, Talanelat'Elin Stonesinew said:

You know you're a Sanderfan when your friend tells you he's not going to read Brandon Sanderson's books, and then you feel like killing him.

@Assassin in Burgundy @Ironeyes @Talanelat'Elin Stonesinew

Yes, he's cute. And nice. And a newbie to the school like me. I actually like him a lot. Sadly, I have no classes with him with this year :( Good thing I'm still a freshman.

I know how it feels to not have someone to talk to about Brandon's books. I lived in a foreign country for two years, where the best way to read American literature is via kindle, and almost no one reads English stuff. Glad to be back, I can say that.

I feel like this thread needs a mirror thread of Sanderfan fails.

Like me, not at least finding out if the Barnes and Noble guy who sold me Arcanum Unbounded (after fetching it from the back for me) and then talked my ear off about Oathbringer and the Kingkiller Chronicles, was a 17 sharder. Fail.

On 22/11/2016 at 0:22 AM, Ookla the Sunrise Watcher said:

I've been waiting to post it for a while now.

Anyway, you're a Sanderfan when it hurts when you see Brandon giving his "I'm RAFOing from now on, too many questions" routine :(

Are we talking about a particular event or interview here?

On 01/12/2016 at 0:08 AM, Rasarr said:

I've been in the cinema to see Moana yesterday (really awesome film, BTW), and after I returned home, I stumbled upon the "Bavadin has invented entire pantheons of gods" WoB from Reddit, and somehow those two ideas mixed in my head.

In other words: You know you're a Sanderfan when you spend the entire afternoon thinking about Disney-style Cosmere musical, where each Shard has their own song. I think Bavadin's would have her show up as all the gods she's been puppeting over the ages, "fanning out from behind her"-style.

Bavadin is she?!

On 05/12/2016 at 7:51 PM, Brightness Enna said:

*choirs sing from the clouds*

*orchestras perform perfect impromptu while their instruments glow ominously*

*millions look to the sky*

*choirs sing more*

*1000 chasmfiends sing in chorus*

On 05/12/2016 at 8:25 PM, Nashan'Elin said:

When you read the back cover of WoK after reading Arcanum Unbounded and think "I know who wrote that! I know who wrote that!"

I really really need to get a copy.

8 hours ago, Assassin in Burgundy said:

When instead of saying time to go you say drop your coins 

Good one!