Mid Range 50: The Northern Wind II

DeTess

No suspicions really. Illwei is starting to tilt into null read completely, but what does that do for me other than confuse me? Lol

Randby still hasn’t shown up, and I worry about what their role could be.

With losing the agent, that means we’ve lost 3 engineers: two to the exe and one in the hospital. Chances are those are our only engineers, bc in a 16 player game, four of one role feels pretty lopsided. Unless someone else can prove me wrong, bc lord knows I hope we have another engineer. 

2 hours ago, Illwei said:

[1] I honestly think that the elims werent pressured yesterday, because of how minimal discussion there was.

[2] TJ

[1] Hard agree. I know things are busy rn and we can’t force people to show up, but we also have one inactive and a few low activity players. I wanna hear people’s thoughts!!

[2] Why?

11 minutes ago, Biplet said:

With losing the agent, that means we’ve lost 3 engineers: two to the exe and one in the hospital. Chances are those are our only engineers, bc in a 16 player game, four of one role feels pretty lopsided. Unless someone else can prove me wrong, bc lord knows I hope we have another engineer. 

Agent isn't actually an engineer--they just appear that way to scans and upon hospitalization so that we don't immediately kill them :P So far, we've only lost two real engineers, and we could get one of them back.

17 minutes ago, Quintessential said:

Agent isn't actually an engineer--they just appear that way to scans and upon hospitalization so that we don't immediately kill them

Ye I know, but they can technically repair parts, they just also improve them, so I counted them XD

20 minutes ago, Biplet said:

Randby still hasn’t shown up, and I worry about what their role could be.

I...didnt realize she was in the game...

@Random Bystander

Whats crackalacking?

And @Azmine_king lets be friends, what are your thoughts on TJ rn? And what do you think the voting from yesterday tells us? And what is your favorite ice cream flavor? And it better not be cookies and creme or chocolate chip cookie dough.

Bips take on the engineer is quite bizare, because the engineer fixes the upgrades that the agent makes.

Four engineers was speculated by Archer at first. Means he didnt have tmi on the whole elim team having roles when he said that, so nice, but also it was just a general speculation. I dont know where im going with this.

To pressure people, we need some more votes or arguments, guys. If this has to be rvs part two then make it that. Make up reasoning on someone. Present a bad case but make it sound like you believe in it because we need some conversation happening, and some defenses. 

Points to Szeth for their case yesterday, honestly. 

1 minute ago, Illwei said:

Bips take on the engineer is quite bizare, because the engineer fixes the upgrades that the agent makes.

I think I'm not being clear lol. This is from the rules doc in the agent section:

IF the part being repaired is broken, it will also be repaired.

I counted the Agent as an engineer bc they can technically repair parts. I didn't realize Archer had speculated four engineers, but if that's the case then good.

Just now, Illwei said:

I...didnt realize she was in the game...

@Random Bystander

Whats crackalacking?

And @Azmine_king lets be friends, what are your thoughts on TJ rn? And what do you think the voting from yesterday tells us? And what is your favorite ice cream flavor? And it better not be cookies and creme or chocolate chip cookie dough.

Four engineers was speculated by Archer at first. Means he didnt have tmi on the whole elim team having roles when he said that, so nice, but also it was just a general speculation. I dont know where im going with this.

To pressure people, we need some more votes or arguments, guys. If this has to be rvs part two then make it that. Make up reasoning on someone. Present a bad case but make it sound like you believe in it because we need some conversation happening, and some defenses. 

Points to Szeth for their case yesterday, honestly. 

And I forgot that I was in the game.

I'll read stuff, and get back to you guys soon.

Sorry.

1 hour ago, Random Bystander said:

And I forgot that I was in the game.

I'll read stuff, and get back to you guys soon.

Sorry.

Yeah, i realized that the GMs werent tagging the living players, so i realized you might have not noticed the game started :P.

Edit:

@Biplet

Yo @Illwei I still wanna know why you're voting TJ. I might be stupid, but I've read back through the other two cycles and I can't find your reasonings for it.

I want attention

Edited by Illwei

Mat re: last cycle, last post.

2 hours ago, Illwei said:

I want attention

Shoulda given some reasoning smh :P.

Okayokay so there's a 1/3 possibilty that Devotary went for.... the thing that prevents tracking. In that case, I think it'd be good for Navigator to target them again to see if she's able to be tracked because going for the tracking preventable burd is sus and optimally, villager should not go for it unless they're Trapper but there's no evidence of a Trapper (and Connie's not playing the game :P)

And @Quintessential, I don't suppose there's a way you could let us know if your scan worked without revealing if there's Brig fella who protected you? Mainly asking if you scanned Gears and got to know his alignment.

8 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

Okayokay so there's a 1/3 possibilty that Devotary went for.... the thing that prevents tracking. In that case, I think it'd be good for Navigator to target them again to see if she's able to be tracked because going for the tracking preventable burd is sus and optimally, villager should not go for it unless they're Trapper but there's no evidence of a Trapper (and Connie's not playing the game :P)

This is pointless. I’m like 99% sure you can’t choose what bird you get. It’d be a waste of a Navigator scan imo.

Exhausting day today, but the good kind. I meant to read through things and post a reads list but that’ll have to wait for tomorrow.

9 hours ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

I think he meant in the game.

9 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I think Exp knows that? Not sure now though

I was talking about the game lol. I wasn't in the hopsital in the game. or irl for that matter.

Ok. @Tani Feeling like maybe you're in the hospital, cause you haven't said anything but who knows.

There's one vote on TJ, Matrim, and Illwei respectively. This will most likely change, seeing as there's still more than 24 hours left in the cycle. 

Also, @Gears. Hi. 

I'm not sure what to think this game. Quinn and Illwei feel weird/villagy to me (normal). Mat seems neutral/maybe-not-really-but-possibly-elim (also normally normal). Tani... not sure. Something feels off about posts. I honestly have no idea about tj. Gears I dunno, so talk so I can try and figure something out. Everyone else, I don't remember enough of their posts to have any reads about... except archer's posts sound agent-y when looking back at them. 

Tani

Kinda wondering if we should keep a tie (for a bit at least) just to see what happens. If we keep it until end of turn, then elims will probably rush to add votes if theres an elim. On the other hand, if it's only one elim, they probably would keep it for the trade off of losing one elim and killing three village. Hmm. Maybe not a good idea then. 

Also, something to note. Jondesu might have been elim and elim attacked(forgot what that's called). Not very likely, but just throwing it out there.

51 minutes ago, DeTess said:

You can, actually. You're not guaranteed to get it if multiple people go for the same one, but you can make a preference known.

Hmm, so Mat bluffed about the 99% or he did not visit the Aviary in the first two cycles. Interesting.... :P.

49 minutes ago, Illwei said:

But i have none ;-;

Hey hey, this is a pretty good reason:

5 hours ago, Illwei said:

I want attention

Shoulda just told it when voting :P.

By the way, how are the Kukupa Twins? :P.

7 hours ago, |TJ| said:

And @Quintessential, I don't suppose there's a way you could let us know if your scan worked without revealing if there's Brig fella who protected you? Mainly asking if you scanned Gears and got to know his alignment.

I do not currently know Gears' alignment. Draw your own conclusions : P

6 hours ago, |TJ| said:

Hmm, so Mat bluffed about the 99% or he did not visit the Aviary in the first two cycles. Interesting.... :P.

I did not visit the Aviary in the first two cycles :P.

Edited by Matrim's Dice

6 hours ago, |TJ| said:

By the way, how are the Kukupa Twins? :P.

Bold of you to assume ive taken an action

You dont think that we'd have a PM right now if i had the ability? :P.

1 hour ago, Quintessential said:

I do not currently know Gears' alignment. Draw your own conclusions : P

Why not?

Qwinn

12 hours ago, Illwei said:

First of all, where did the real Illwei go?

Uh, TJ seems to have a lot to say without actually saying anything useful.

I don't like the number of vanity wagons yall have here but that's just me. 

Hmm, I'm just going to go with Cherry Garcia but it's harder to come by than most other flavors. Also cookies & creme and cookie dough are valid smh

11 minutes ago, Quintessential said:

Either because I was blocked/protected or because for some reason I chose to scan someone else. Again, draw your own conclusions one way or another.

What do you lose by telling us if you were brigged. Can the ...brigger? Not brig the same person two nights in a row?