Mid Range 50: The Northern Wind II

DeTess

1 minute ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

How many votes did you think were on Tani? You had to know she was the main exe, especially since Bip posted a vote count two posts above yours.

It was more that I was on right as votes were changing, so I thought they might keep changing. Also, I thought I'd be back on before rollover but I wasn't : P

31 minutes ago, Illwei said:

any read on Sart right now? 

Not incredibly so out of all of two posts so far. Not updating his read on Tani since C1 is interesting. Votes for Mat without a stated reason. He said you didn't answer Tani's question when you did in fact say you would prefer the Agent to win. Believes pretty strongly about people who were attacked being village, which is more true than games where elims can use protection roles to save teammates.  I'd be interested to see what he thought was wrong about Mat. Overall higher than probability elim, not sure about a vote now.

33 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Not incredibly so out of all of two posts so far. Not updating his read on Tani since C1 is interesting. Votes for Mat without a stated reason. He said you didn't answer Tani's question when you did in fact say you would prefer the Agent to win. Believes pretty strongly about people who were attacked being village, which is more true than games where elims can use protection roles to save teammates.  I'd be interested to see what he thought was wrong about Mat. Overall higher than probability elim, not sure about a vote now.

I think that it's strange he called me out for it, since you actually did avoid the question more than I did. 

I also think it's interesting that the Elims didn't kill you, if they were confident enough to potentially waste a kill on someone if they turned out to be wrong about you being the doctor. it would have been the same effect, except with making sure that no one else could be revived. Killing jon again killed him for good, but didn't give the Elims a strong advantage besides making sure he couldn't repair anything, which, none of the engineers even repaired anything? we killed Tani last turn so she had time to repair the ties if she wanted to. 

43 minutes ago, Illwei said:

I also think it's interesting that the Elims didn't kill you, if they were confident enough to potentially waste a kill on someone if they turned out to be wrong about you being the doctor. it would have been the same effect, except with making sure that no one else could be revived. Killing jon again killed him for good, but didn't give the Elims a strong advantage besides making sure he couldn't repair anything, which, none of the engineers even repaired anything? we killed Tani last turn so she had time to repair the ties if she wanted to. 

The elims couldn't have killed me since I had Sak last cycle. The elims would have known there was a fair chance of that being true because the navigator saw me requesting an Aviar C2.

It takes two repair actions for an engineer to fix anything. Jondesu told me he submitted an action to repair the Captain's quarters, so I guess Tani did nothing C2 even though most people said it wasn't helpful for ties to kill everyone. Exes count as roleblocks in this game so she couldn't have done anything C3.

This doesn't make much sense, but I'm putting it here anyways. I'm afraid it's really just a lot of IIOA (Information instead of Analysis) but I really...I mean, I started this but I honestly need to 1) finish it lol before thinking, and 2) I don't know what it would mean. so. uh. We can figure that out later :P.

Spoiler

Positive and Negative are loose, mostly Positive is an add-on to something or an agreement, and Negative is a disagreement. the people in brackets are the summary for who's been interacted with, and the square brackets are uhhhhh like, indirect interactions. Such as reads or votes. or neutral interactions that I don't know where else to put (in the disagreements case :P. 

I really got nothing much out of it but idk I can pretend it was fun :P. 

Matrim

Spoiler

- Poke vote TJ

Positive (Tani, Quinn, Illwei, Jon)
 - Replies to Tani: Wants the Agent to win
(Doesn't say anything until after Szeth does)
 - Response to Quinn: Missed where the Agent could kill
 - Defense of Illwei
 - Replies to Jondesu: Defence of Gears
 - Votes Quinn (joke)

Negative (Illwei, Exp) [Tani, Jon, Azmine, Quinn, TUO]
 - Replies to Illwei: Haven't read the rules
 - Indirect disapproval of Tani and Jondesu's GM crusade
 - Replies to Experience: Disagreement on gut feelings
 - Replies to Experience: Not talking about my feelings of you
 - Replies to Azmine: Reminder that you're not new
 - Replies to Quinn: Doesn't want to vote Exp
 - Votes TUO
 - Votes Tani 

Quinn

Spoiler

- Poke vote Biplet

Positive (Tani, Illwei) [TUO, TJ]
 - Replies to Tani: Elim Win
[Vil on TJ - not oversharing info]
[Vil on TUO - oversharing info]
 - Replies to Illwei: Forgot the early deaths
 - Replies to Illwei: I understand the XP vote post now
 - Replies to Illwei: Rules clarification

Negative (Szeth, XP, Illwei) [XP, TJ, Matrim]
 - Replies to Szeth: Paranoia on Agent
[Sus on XP]
 - Votes Illwei [Exp vote]
 - Replies to Exp: Gut more than your reasoning
 - Replies to Illwei: Disagreement on Docs
(late opinion)
 - Replies to TJ: don't want to vote TUO early again
 - Votes Exp
 - Replies to Matrim: Doesn't want to vote Tani

Banter
 - Replies to Archer: Banter
 - Replies to Tani: Banter
 - Replies to Illwei: Banter
 - Replies to TJ: forgot about LG73

Szeth

Spoiler

- Poke vote Szeth 

Positive (Tani)
 - Replies to Tani: Agent win

Negative (Illwei) (Archer?) [Tani, Jon]
 - Votes Archer [being suspicious of not voting, then not voting]
 - Votes Illwei [Mistaken]

Azmine

Spoiler

- Poke vote Illwei

Positive (Tani)

Experience

Spoiler

Negative (TUO, Tani, Illwei, Matrim)
 - Replies to TUO: can't have gut feelings after 4 posts
 - Replies to TUO: "really?"
 - Replies [to] Tani: Odd feeling
 - Replies to Illwei: Questioning the vote
 - Votes Tani [for voting patterns]
 - Replies to Matrim: Disagreement on *personal* gut feelings
 - Replies to TUO: Elim read
[Sus on TUO]
 - Replies to Tani: Threat of a vote isn't threatning
 - Reponse to Quinn: how is not voting sus

Banter
 - Replies to Illwei "GMs are sus"

TJ

Spoiler

Positive (Tani, Illwei, Devotary)
 - Replies to Illwei: Agreement on TUO read
 - Replies to Devotary: ways to prevent Agent win

Negative (Illwei, TUO) [Quinn]
 - Replies to Illwei: Disagreement on Docs (no specifics)
(wants to visit hospital mid-game)
 - Replies [to] TUO: Strange poke vote
[sus on TUO]
 - Replies to TUO: Not liking the explaining actions
 - Replies to Quinn: Disagreement about generalized oversharing
 - Replies to Quinn: Disagreement on TUO's alignment

Banter
 - Replies to Quinn: Vote on TUO then

Devotary

Spoiler

Positive (Tani) [Illwei, TUO]
 - Replies to Tani: The answer is irrelevant

Negative (Illwei) [Gears, TJ, Matrim]
 - Replies to Illwei: Disagreement on Docs. (only earlier on)
 - Replies to Matrim: Number of Elims 
 - Replies to Illwei: Disagreement on Docs. 
 - Replies to Illwei: Disagreement on Elims V. Agent
 - Replies to TJ: Rules 
 - Votes on Gears: Doesn't want to kill Illwei or TUO

Banter

Biplet

Spoiler

Positive (TJ)
 - Response to TJ: Agreement on TUO read

Negative [TUO, XP]
[Sus on TUO]
[Sus on XP]

Sart

Spoiler

Negative [Illwei]
 - Votes on Illwei [Aviar answer and Doctor opinions]
(Doesn't mention Devo, who also had a non-answer)

And then here's it all in order for litterally no one because I don't even want to read this but if someone wanted to then here ya go

Spoiler

Matrim 
 - Poke vote TJ

Quinn
 - Poke vote Biplet

Szeth
 - Poke vote Szeth

Azmine
 - Poke vote Illwei

Experience
 - Replies to Illwei "GMs are sus"

TJ
 - Replies to Illwei: Disagreement on Docs (no specifics)
(wants to visit hospital mid-game)

Matrim
 - Replies to Azmine: Reminder that you're not new
 - Replies to Illwei: Haven't read the rules.
(disagrees doctors are not useful)
(going to the hospital, not doc? useless)

Devotary
 - Replies to Illwei: Disagreement on Docs. (only earlier on)
 - Replies to Matrim: Number of Elims 
 - Replies to Illwei: Disagreement on Docs. 

Quinn
 - Replies to Tani: Elim Win

Matrim
 - Votes Quinn (joke)

Quinn

Matrim

Szeth
 - Replies to Tani: Agent win [don't wanna kill us]
 - Replies to Tani: Wants the Agent to win
(Doesn't say anything until after Szeth does)

Quinn
 - Replies to Szeth: Paranoia on Agent Kills

Matrim
 - Response to Quinn: Missed where the Agent could kill
(she wasn't targeting her response at him)

Azmine

Devotary
 - Replies to Tani: The answer is irrelevant

Quinn

Devotary
 - Replies to Illwei: Disagreement on Elims V. Agent

Experience
 - Replies to TUO: can't have gut feelings after 4 posts
 - Replies to TUO: "really?"
 - Replies [to] Tani: Odd feeling
 - Replies to Illwei: Questioning the vote
 - Votes Tani [for voting patterns]

Matrim
 - Replies to Experience: Disagreement on gut feelings

Experience
 - Replies to Matrim: Disagreement on *personal* gut feelings

Matrim
 - Replies to Experience: Not talking about my feelings of you

TJ
 - Replies [to] TUO: Strange poke vote
[sus on TUO]
 - Replies to TUO: Not liking the explaining actions
 - Replies to Illwei: Agreement on TUO read
 - Replies to Devotary: ways to prevent Agent win

Szeth
 - Votes Archer [being suspicious of not voting, then not voting]

Matrim
 - Votes TUO
 - Replies to Jondesu: Defense of Gears

Devotary
 - Replies to TJ: Rules correction

Biplet
 - Response to TJ: Agreement on TUO read
[Sus on TUO]
[Sus on XP]

Quinn
[Vil on TJ - not oversharing info]
[Vil on TUO - oversharing info]
[Sus on XP]
 - Votes Illwei [Exp vote]

Experience
 - Replies to TUO: Elim read
[Sus on TUO]
 - Replies to Tani: Threat of a vote isn't threatning
 - Reponse to Quinn: how is not voting sus

Quinn
 - Replies to Exp: Gut more than your reasoning

Szeth
 - Votes Illwei [Mistake on Archer]

Sart
 - Votes on Illwei [Aviar answer and Doctor opinions]
(Doesn't mention Devo, who also had a non-answer)

Quinn

TJ
 - Replies to Quinn: Disagreement about generalized oversharing
 - Replies to Quinn: Disagreement on TUO's alignment

Matrim
 - Defense of Illwei

TJ
 - Replies to Quinn: Vote on TUO then

Devotary
 - Votes on Gears: Doesn't want to kill Illwei or TUO

Quinn
 - Replies to TJ: forgot about LG73
 - Replies to Illwei: Forgot the early deaths
 - Replies to Illwei: I understand the XP vote post now
 - Replies to Illwei: Rules clarification
(late opinion)
 - Replies to TJ: don't want to vote TUO early again
 - Votes Exp

Matrim
 - Votes Tani 

Quinn
 - Replies to Matrim: Doesn't want to vote Tani

Matrim
 - Replies to Quinn: Doesn't want to vote Exp 

Note that this isn't an entire post-by-post, and nor does it try to be, and nor do I want to make one. :P. 

I'll have...more thoughts...later. 

For now, Quinn didn't engage with anything in the beginning, which is strange, and and Exp just...doesn't look right, though that's not...anything... :P. 

5 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

It takes two repair actions for an engineer to fix anything

oh echk that's annoying nvm then

Edited by Illwei

11 hours ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

Well, blah. While Tani and Quinn did have some back-and-forth, it didn’t feel like it was a village-elim kind of thing. It felt more like paranoid villager - regular villager, with the regular vil trying to defend herself against Tani’s scrutiny. Thus, I am sticking with my old (essentially gut) elim read, Illwei.

Retrospective "I didn't feel like they were an elim" is an elim indication imo. And the retraction from Illwei after tunneling on them hard for the first three cycles is too quick and too easy for my liking, especially when the next vote is on someone who is inactive. For comparison, on one side we have Illwei on whom they made compelling arguments to find her suspicious and now we have....the opposite of that with someone totally inactive. I find it weird that they voted for someone they built a case with at one time and then voted for one without any reasoning, it lacks consistency and shows Randby as an easy vote. 

Szeth Pancakes

Edited by |TJ|

8 hours ago, Illwei said:

For now, Quinn didn't engage with anything in the beginning, which is strange, and and Exp just...doesn't look right, though that's not...anything... :P. 

I'm working on studying for finals rn so I definitely have less energy/brainpower to put into these games : P

Edited by Quintessential

Smh this game is dead

Reads list for y'all to go nuts analyzing I guess :P. Hopefully prompting some discussion or something.

Village [Most sure-Least sure]:

• Me- Hello
  • Gears- Cleared by Quinn
  • Quinn- Investigator that's been Brigged, compliant... I know this is probably a bad clear but I'm running with it :P.
  • Illwei- Pinch of gut, pinch of it like seems like they're trying to solve the game. A bit less village than before they voted on Tani right before rollover though :P. If Azmine is evil then I'd look here.
  • Szeth- Slight, but I do agree with giving them points for their tunnel. And I took their quick retraction as having an open mind, though TJ could have a point.

Null

• Biplet (Null+)- made a few good points iirc and apparently had higher activity? But I honestly don't remember much of what she said :P.
  • TJ (Null +)- I feel like I should have more of a read on TJ than I do. Sitting at Null + for now though it probably could be Null -... I've thought some of his voting seemed opportunistic to me.
  • Azmine, Randby, Sart (True Null)- Got nothing, there's nothing to get.
  • Devo (Null -) The story about saving Jon + Jon dying + Aviar seems... convenient. But I don't know if I want to exe for it. Like, Jon didn't die, he did actually return and die. It would have to have been some gambit, but hey it's possible :P.

Elim

• Experience- Should I be concerned there is one name here? Thought so.

Exp

12 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

A bit less village than before they voted on Tani right before rollover though :P. If Azmine is evil then I'd look here.

Why? 

I also in fact have an Elim game with Az I can show you if you want (though...you probably don't wanna look through it) but Az doesn't really seem the bussing type imo, so that's a strange connection. 

14 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:
  • Szeth- Slight, but I do agree with giving them points for their tunnel. And I took their quick retraction as having an open mind, though TJ could have a point.

Their quick retraction feels more like an Elim looking to please to me, but idk. 

I'm here for probably the next 30 minutes or so? if anyone wants to talk rn. Idk If I'll have time to get on again this cycle, maybe a bit in the morning but I'm leaving at 7am (pst) for work (before rollover and getting back around 6pm. I'm headed to work now. Was going to drop a vote on Exp and then leave, not sure about Mat doing that right before me lmao.

Honestly feeling pretty okay about Experience after thinking about it. He didn't really do anything besided sus people and 'argue' (loose), but the lack of positive interactions while somewhat feeling a bit concerning, doesn't really...doesn't really make sense. My first thought was that maybe he was scared to agree with people and then be called out for being unoriginal, but idk. not feeling that so much this morning. 

I'm putting Quinn in soft trusts rn, but not village. 

Gears - Trust
Devo, Quinn - Soft Trust
Szeth - Eh Village
Mat, Biplet, TJ - Elim Leans
Sart, Azmine - Elim
Randby - Null

Azmine

Voting on just me comes off as a lack of wanting to solve the game, which is definitely different than other games I've seen you in. I feel like a safe vote, and on cycle 4 you're still on Meta ReasoningTM. I know you can find some time to hop in and play the game- you can't fool me :P. 

Sart going after me instead of Devo comes across as strange. I'm not marking it E/E Quite but wondering if there's something that made Sart think I was the easier target. I did have the opinion about Docs that people disagreed with, and Sart's reasoning did propel Szeth into a 3-day tunnel on me. 

*Sart/Szeth not e/e

8 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Why? 

I also in fact have an Elim game with Az I can show you if you want (though...you probably don't wanna look through it) but Az doesn't really seem the bussing type imo, so that's a strange connection.

You said yourself, how would I know Az's meta? :P. I just mean you specifically exed Tani over Az, voting last second to prevent a tie. I also had votes, but I know that we're not e/e :P.

Now voting Az, of course :P

The Exp point is fair, just... idk. Gut and I don't remember anything else about anyone else :P.

With just about 18.5 hours left in the cycle, I'd like to remind everyone to get their votes and actions in! @Illwei @Matrim's Dice @Gears @Random Bystander @Azmine_king @Devotary of Spontaneity @Experience @Sart @Szeth_Pancakes @|TJ| @Biplet @Quintessential

Also, here's a VC:

Azmine_king (1): Illwei,
Experience (1): Mat
Random Bystander (1): Szeth_Pancakes
Szeth_Pancakes (1): TJ
Devotary (1): Quinn

Please let me know if I missed anything!

3 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

With just about 18.5 hours left in the cycle, I'd like to remind everyone to get their votes and actions in! @Illwei @Matrim's Dice @Gears @Random Bystander @Azmine_king @Devotary of Spontaneity @Experience @Sart @Szeth_Pancakes @|TJ| @Biplet @Quintessential

Also, here's a VC:

Azmine_king (1): Illwei,
Experience (1): Mat
Random Bystander (1): Szeth_Pancakes
Szeth_Pancakes (1): TJ
Devotary (1): Quinn

Please let me know if I missed anything!

My vote on Illwei?

Hi! Apologies. I've been spending the day catching up with a good friend :)

Some general thoughts: I've noticed Exp's slight lack of arguments, but I don't think it's enough for me to vote on them. Besides the little suspicion I had on them C1, I haven't noticed anything since.

Szeth's tunnel on Illwei has been pointed out to give them village cred, but it almost feels like we're shooting ourselves in the foot with that. Paranoia. I agree with TJ: the "I didn't read them elim" is exactly something I would've said the game I played elim to try and discourage suspicion. TJ's MR but I can't remember the number.

For better or worse, I'm reading Illwei village.

I have nothing on Azmine. Never played a game with them and have no reason to find them suspicious.

Szeth Pancakes

Reads list:

Illwei - Village
Quinn - Village
Gears - Mild Village
Devo - Mild Village
TJ - Mild Village
Mat - Null
Sart - Null
Randby - Null
Azmine - Null
Experience - Mild Elim
Szeth - Elim

That's not enough elim reads. I'm paranoid

8 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I just mean you specifically exed Tani over Az, voting last second to prevent a tie.

How does this make me less village though? Thats my question. 

I was worried that if one of them on Tani was elim, and none of the others were, then they could have caused a 4 way tie which wouldn't have been fun.

[OOC: I had a splendid post iso-ing practically everyone, and then my computer crashed. I think more than three sets of nested spoilers is too much for it. I'm tired. My end conclusion was that Devotary of Spontaneity not being attacked as village is just improbable because if the elims thought that they were a Doctor going to the hospital [as they had to in order to attack Jondesu with any certainty], then they should attack Devotary without hesitation, even if Devotary had Sak, because then they could stop Devotary from surviving via Sak in the future. Jondesu wasn't a certain revival and a lone engineer couldn't fix anything of importance. Devotary would have been the superior kill given the apparent certainty concerning Jondesu because the engineers don't even help that much but the Doctor reviving someone just before a crucial moment can turn the tide. This of course implicates the Navigator because Devotary would have been incredibly suspicious if they hadn't been known to have an Aviar as an excuse for not being attacked, but even with that, it doesn't make sense. The Navigator is either a fortunate fool that was the incentive for the elims to build this entire scheme around, or they are evil, and if they are evil, I find it likely that Quinn is evil. If the Navigator is village, Quinn is probably village. If Quinn is evil, it means that they scanned another person instead of scanning me and they are gathering information on everyone. They may or may not be lying about the Brig. That's a tossup. Sidenote: All of the Navigator and Quinn theorising is the work of Tired!Gears who should never be trusted ever. ]

27 minutes ago, Gears said:

This of course implicates the Navigator because Devotary would have been incredibly suspicious if they hadn't been known to have an Aviar as an excuse for not being attacked, but even with that, it doesn't make sense.

It being an elim scheme with me doesn't make a lot of sense, especially without an elim navigator, since there would have been no way to plan how many people would also go to the hospital/not post or whether I got an Aviar at all. It would have been entirely possible that I would be left as obviously the only person in the hospital without any protection and without a navigator,  no indication that there was a possibility of survival. This also doesn't really accomplish much if it was a scheme, wasting a turn of killing in exchange for putting an unnecessary spotlight on me that would make my not getting elim killed suspicious in the future. And the whole thing would have to be planned out before there was any indication Jondesu had a role worth killing.

Compare this to: the elims saw me request an Aviar, combined this with my lack of posts to determine that I was in the hospital and would be reviving an engineer since we'd already lost one and decided they were better off killing an engineer than a doctor that might not even get hurt.

15 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Birds dissappear after a cycle, so your sak reasoning doesnt hold.

Possibly talking about how Sak can only protect a given individual from one attack per game.

55 minutes ago, Gears said:

[OOC: I had a splendid post iso-ing practically everyone, and then my computer crashed. I think more than three sets of nested spoilers is too much for it. I'm tired. My end conclusion was that Devotary of Spontaneity not being attacked as village is just improbable because if the elims thought that they were a Doctor going to the hospital [as they had to in order to attack Jondesu with any certainty], then they should attack Devotary without hesitation, even if Devotary had Sak, because then they could stop Devotary from surviving via Sak in the future. Jondesu wasn't a certain revival and a lone engineer couldn't fix anything of importance. Devotary would have been the superior kill given the apparent certainty concerning Jondesu because the engineers don't even help that much but the Doctor reviving someone just before a crucial moment can turn the tide. This of course implicates the Navigator because Devotary would have been incredibly suspicious if they hadn't been known to have an Aviar as an excuse for not being attacked, but even with that, it doesn't make sense. The Navigator is either a fortunate fool that was the incentive for the elims to build this entire scheme around, or they are evil, and if they are evil, I find it likely that Quinn is evil. If the Navigator is village, Quinn is probably village. If Quinn is evil, it means that they scanned another person instead of scanning me and they are gathering information on everyone. They may or may not be lying about the Brig. That's a tossup. Sidenote: All of the Navigator and Quinn theorising is the work of Tired!Gears who should never be trusted ever. ]

Gears, this whole theory stands on the fact that you are assuming what the elim team will or will not do. Since you're arguing it from your point of view, I'll assume you're village for the whole argument. You do not know the elim team composition. You don't know the way they think or why they did what they did. You cannot assume they follow what you believe is the ideal path for them to follow, and hence it's not a good idea to vote because of what you think the elims should have done. We can speculate sure, and base hunches of our expected elim team moves but here you base the whole argument that elims noticed Devotary being inactive, presumed she was the doctor, and optimally should attack her despite them noticing she might have a Sak. Why not go to the opposite end of the argument? Why would elim!Doctor!Devotary heal Jon? You may say that it might be to earn village cred - you know, Doctor healing a villager is easy village cred. BUT why would elims then attack the same person she was healing? It's a waste of the previous cycle kill, which they cannot afford to waste because they did not kill in C1. 

Also, your elim!Navigator theory falls short because they just sabotaged the navigator's place and they have no reason to do this if there was a Navigator on their team because a. according to you they are using to target their teammates to clear them and they could have continued to do so and b. if not, target information are important to them too. [Aannnnd I just read your sidenote but I'll keep this anyway :P]

So my main argument against Devotary elimination -> Why would an elim Doctor go to heal an elim kill? Why would the elim kill be submitted on the heal target? Why would an elim doctor heal in the first place? I get trying to obtain village cred, but they've already missed one cycle's kill. Explain these questions and I'll entertain the ideaof elim!Doctor!Devotary. In the meantime, I should probably go back and check Devotary's posts in relation to the doctor argument to see if  she was pro-heal or anti-heal. Also, why aren't we checking to see who else was completely inactive during the cycle, cause that's possibly the person to have submitted the elim kill right? Or can elims kill inside the hospital without...entering it?

I'm sorry I've been a little passive during the game, I'll be honest I was feeling a bit meh, but seeing something I've got to argue perked me up a little :P.

Reads:

Only village reads are Quinn and Gears. Slightly village lean on Illwei. I was leaning elim on Mat but my elim team composition guess (will talk about this later) doesn't make sense with Mat in it. So I'm either wrong about the composition guess or about Mat :P.

Elim reads include Szeth and Azmine (I still haven't heard how I was talking without seeming useful at all), and Biplet (hey, you've been agreeing with me a bit and it's making me side-eye you :P)

Elim team composition is, according to me, made a majorly or wholly relatively new players. This is because of the sabotage and kill choices mainly. I've almost hard clearing Quinn here because I don't see how a team with Quinn on it would have chosen the tie thing as the C1 sabotage target as she was clear she found Navigator and... Biologist? way more important, and a team with her on it would have target those first. Same thing with Mat, I'd assume he would have noted their importance and targeted them earlier.  

Edit: 

46 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Birds dissappear after a cycle, so your sak reasoning doesnt hold.

I don't think this is true. @DeTess/ @StrikerEZ?

Edited by |TJ|

1 hour ago, Illwei said:

How does this make me less village though? Thats my question. 

I was worried that if one of them on Tani was elim, and none of the others were, then they could have caused a 4 way tie which wouldn't have been fun.

I was thinking because Tani flipped important village role but yeah that doesn't make much sense :P.

26 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

Also, why aren't we checking to see who else was completely inactive during the cycle, cause that's possibly the person to have submitted the elim kill right? Or can elims kill inside the hospital without...entering it?

Everybody but me posted C3, and only visitors to the hospital can use the elim kill on hospitalised targets. I also would have noticed if anyone else visited the hospital because it's not anonymous.

52 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

I don't think this is true. @DeTess/ @StrikerEZ?

Birds do in fact disappear after a cycle. Unless the Aviar Holding Area is sabotaged, in which case if you received a bird going into the turn when it’s sabotaged, you would keep the bird for the rest of the game (or until the Aviar Holding Area is repaired)

17 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Everybody but me posted C3, and only visitors to the hospital can use the elim kill on hospitalised targets. I also would have noticed if anyone else visited the hospital because it's not anonymous.

Okaaaay well. Here's the OoA meaning...

• Dismissal
  • Internal Affairs
  • All other actions
  • Repairs
  • Sabotage
  • Attacks (Trapper/Saboteur)
  • Navigator

...elims should have known or anticipated that Jon would be revived as 'all other actions' are before 'attacks'. In that case, it still doesn't make sense for elim!Devotary to revive Jon because elims could have happily kept him in the hospital 'cause that counts for their wincon, and gone for another target meaning then they'd have reduced 2 villagers as compared to one right now. 

Devotary, did Jon say anything of note in the doc?