On 4/27/2021 at 0:17 PM, DeTess said:

Players:

1. Illwei
  2. Matrim's Dice as Philico
  3. Gears as Roko the Basilisk in the aspect of Fourth of the Dark
  4. Random Bystander
  5. Tanis as Tevris

Ummmmm...

So, @xinoehp512, @Ashbringer, @Quintessential, @Liranil, and @Flyingbooks: unless you don't really have the time for this game, we would be better served having more people join as actual players rather than pinch hitters/spectators. Ideally, we'd like 16-18 total players, and even then might need to take the Agent out if we feel we need to. Obviously you don't have to play if you can't or don't have the time. I just request that, if you do have the time, you'd consider playing instead of pinch hitting.

3 hours ago, Ashbringer said:

When does the game start again?

10:30 CST tomorrow morning. So, in about 11 hours from this post, I believe. The first cycle and PMs will be sent out as soon as possible after that point. 

Just now, |TJ| said:

Nooooooooooooo! :P.

Just gotta convince enough people so we can get up to like 18-20+, because that's where we'd feel the most comfortable having the Agent. :P

19 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Just gotta convince enough people so we can get up to like 18-20+, because that's where we'd feel the most comfortable having the Agent. :P

Well seeee... do you reaaaaally need two GMs to run the game? You or DeTess could join! Jkjk :P unless?

In all seriousness though, player count is 15 now including Bip and Jon. And if Ash and Quinn join (er, no pressure guys :P) it's 17....which is quite close enough :P.

Edited by |TJ|

1 hour ago, Quintessential said:

I'll switch to full player if you guys need me to 

1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

If it gets to the point where you just need one more player, I'll switch.

So, it’s more that we think the game would run more smoothly with more players in general. I think we can run it just fine with the current player count, we’d just probably need to get rid of the Agent so things don’t break too badly. :P

If you guys feel comfortable switching to a full player, go ahead. If not, don’t feel like you have to play, though I’ll appreciate you playing either way obviously.

Cycle 1

"You worry too much, captain." Chief engineer Praza said as she and the captain finished their tour of the ship. "Sure, we had the one guy trying to get at the engines, but we caught him in time. And in a couple more days, we'll be ready to leave."

"I'm certain that the crew working on the first Northern Wind thought the same thing." the captain growled. "And we know how it ended up that time."

"Yes, yes, I understand." Praza responded. But I've had my people check over the entire ship, and everything was fine. "I mean, at this stage, what's the worst that could..."

Praza was interrupted by a loud crashing nice and the squeal of twisting metal as the gantry that was being used to finish installing the searchlights suddenly collapsed. 

"You of all people should know better than to use those words." The captain growled before hurrying off to see what the damage was.

The damage to the airship ended up being minimal. However, two engineers that had been working on the gantry had gotten badly hurt, and  here send off to the hospital. It quickly became clear too that the gantry hadn't collapsed on it's own. A blowtorch had been found nearby, and the lower supports showed clear signs of sabotage. Rumours and accusations started to fly, and before long the ship's crew where more concerned with finding the one responsible for the sabotage than finishing their work...

Player list

1. Illwei
  2. Matrim's Dice as Philico
  3. Gears as Roko the Basilisk in the aspect of Fourth of the Dark
  4. Random Bystander
  5. Tani as Tevris
  6. Azmine_king
  7. Devotary of Spontaneity as 36th of the Tundra, who hopes to bring the secrets of airship travel back to their nomadic community so she can help them with future moves.
  8. The Unknown Order
  9. Experience as Zara
  10. Sart as Fourth of Legend
  11. Szeth_Pancakes
  12. |TJ| as Sixth of Shade
  13. Archer as First of the Red Dawn, whose defining character trait is that he is ridiculously unlucky. 
  14. Biplet
  15. Jondesu as Second of the Passing Wind
  16. Quintessential

Welcome, everyone, to MR50! This first cycle will end Saturday, at 17:30 CET