Just now, Random Bystander said:

She grinned at him. I don't really care. You are all just peices to be used in my plans. 

*pieces

His eyebrows knitted together, but he didn't say a thing. So many thoughts passed through his hazel eyes, none of them making sense, but he shook his head. "Alright then, dear," he said, almost to himself.

Just now, Mystic Syn said:

*pieces

His eyebrows knitted together, but he didn't say a thing. So many thoughts passed through his hazel eyes, none of them making sense, but he shook his head. "Alright then, dear," he said, almost to himself.

Her stomach then decided to growl. She sighed, feeling slightly annoyed.

17 hours ago, Condensation said:

Concerto growled. That thing wasn't natural. Motif surged. Get out get out get out! For once, Concerto agreed with him... but what about his secret lair? No - see it out. Motif cringed. Okay.

The tear slowed its expansion after reaching about six inches across, but didn't stop entirely. 

13 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

The tear slowed its expansion after reaching about six inches across, but didn't stop entirely. 

13 hours ago, Condensation said:

Concerto sniffed at the air. He didn't smell anything odd...

Jaxothe, who had been sulking in a corner after the man ignored his question about the Creed of Orcus, perks up after seeing the rift. He walks over and says, "That's probably not good."

11 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

Jaxothe, who had been sulking in a corner after the man ignored his question about the Creed of Orcus, perks up after seeing the rift. He walks over and says, "That's probably not good."

"Mmm." The man walked up to them. "Best go do something about it, eh?"

4 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"And what do you expect us to do?"

"To be honest, I haven't the slightest clue." The man tilted his head. "What do you think I am, a leader? I can't expect anything from you because I just met you, let alone know your names."

Edited by Mystic Syn

13 hours ago, Mystic Syn said:

"And you listened to me?" he chuckled.

13 hours ago, Condensation said:

Concerto humphed.

Cilliss looked at them, confused. "Why would you want to do anything about it in the first pace? for all we know, this could be a good thing!" Like a way to get home perhaps? I do want to see what I can do with that third art. I'd have to find some victims, but that wouldn't be a problem. The victims would be insignificant compared to my research. She grinned darkly, and she had a glint in her eye. I'd love to be a soother and a rioter. 

7 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Cilliss looked at them, confused. "Why would you want to do anything about it in the first pace? for all we know, this could be a good thing!" Like a way to get home perhaps? I do want to see what I can do with that third art. I'd have to find some victims, but that wouldn't be a problem. The victims would be insignificant compared to my research. She grinned darkly, and she had a glint in her eye. I'd love to be a soother and a rioter. 

"I don't know about you, dear," he said, giving a glance towards her. "But I'd like to live long enough so I can complete my goals. I don't want to take my chances on a world that I'm unfamiliar with."

5 minutes ago, Mystic Syn said:

"I don't know about you, dear," he said, giving a glance towards her. "But I'd like to live long enough so I can complete my goals. I don't want to take my chances on a world that I'm unfamiliar with."

She smirked. "There are... ways to stay alive after death. I myself wouldn't mind becoming a cognitive shadow." She had found out about cognitive shadows and other things similar to that while researching hemalurgy. 

25 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

She smirked. "There are... ways to stay alive after death. I myself wouldn't mind becoming a cognitive shadow." She had found out about cognitive shadows and other things similar to that while researching hemalurgy. 

The man raised an eyebrow. "You say that like I'm supposed to care," he said with a hint of skepticism. "If I die, I die. But I would rather die knowing that I've done what I wanted to do to change my world."

9 minutes ago, Mystic Syn said:

The man raised an eyebrow. "You say that like I'm supposed to care," he said with a hint of skepticism. "If I die, I die. But I would rather die knowing that I've done what I wanted to do to change my world."

She raised her eyebrow. "I couldn't care less if you care or not." She said flatly. 

Just now, Mystic Syn said:

"Then why did you say it? To get a reaction from me, or do you just 'don't care'?"

"I said it because it is a topic that has been on my mind for months. It was more me thinking out loud than anything else." Not that I want to die right now or anything, but I bet being a cognitive shadow wouldn't be too bad. I wonder what else I could have learned about realmatics if I had stayed in Scadrial.

6 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"I said it because it is a topic that has been on my mind for months. It was more me thinking out loud than anything else." Not that I want to die right now or anything, but I bet being a cognitive shadow wouldn't be too bad. I wonder what else I could have learned about realmatics if I had stayed in Scadrial.

"Mmm, I see."