Just now, Condensation said:

"Me? Causing you all to show up here? Sure hope it's not so."

"Not just you," he specified. "But I do think that you played a part. Everyone here played a part in this, though I'm not sure how. I came here willingly and through different means, so you're not the reason that I'm here and it could be the same with the others."

Just now, Mystic Syn said:

"Not just you," he specified. "But I do think that you played a part. Everyone here played a part in this, though I'm not sure how. I came here willingly and through different means, so you're not the reason that I'm here and it could be the same with the others."

"Thank goodness."

A strange noise came from down the cave and got closer and close. The noise sounded as if it were solid objects were smacking each other repeatedly at a nearly impossible speed. All of a sudden, some sort of flickering began to happen that appeared to be the creator of these noises. It looked as if something flickered in and out of view faster than the blink of an eye. In a matter of seconds it began to slow down enough that it took on the shape of a human. As the shape became more distinguishable, it seemed to move its mouth to speak, but the noises that came out were grating to the ears of those who heard it. The entire sensation stopped almost as quickly as it started with a ear piercing pop as a man stood right where all of the activity happened. The man was dressed in a cheap, pinstripe suit with his most dominating feature being a large handlebar mustache. The man was distracted when he appeared, smacking the side of a handheld device as if trying to get it to work properly.

30 minutes ago, The Ward's Guard said:

A strange noise came from down the cave and got closer and close. The noise sounded as if it were solid objects were smacking each other repeatedly at a nearly impossible speed. All of a sudden, some sort of flickering began to happen that appeared to be the creator of these noises. It looked as if something flickered in and out of view faster than the blink of an eye. In a matter of seconds it began to slow down enough that it took on the shape of a human. As the shape became more distinguishable, it seemed to move its mouth to speak, but the noises that came out were grating to the ears of those who heard it. The entire sensation stopped almost as quickly as it started with a ear piercing pop as a man stood right where all of the activity happened. The man was dressed in a cheap, pinstripe suit with his most dominating feature being a large handlebar mustache. The man was distracted when he appeared, smacking the side of a handheld device as if trying to get it to work properly.

"Ah, greetings my friend! I am Jaxothe, The Great and All-Powerful Lich! May I ask your name?"

14 hours ago, The Ward's Guard said:

Concerto snarled. "What are you doing here?"

10 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Concerto snarled. "What are you doing here?"

"It would appear," Mustachio smacked the device again, "that my Transport-to-the-nearest-plot-device-Inator is malfunctioning. I mean, why else would I be uh, transported into a cave filled with, uh . . ." Mustachio placed a hand on his chin, "who are you guys? I was going to say 'pocket sized circus,' but that doesn't sound right."

1 minute ago, The Ward's Guard said:

"It would appear," Mustachio smacked the device again, "that my Transport-to-the-nearest-plot-device-Inator is malfunctioning. I mean, why else would I be uh, transported into a cave filled with, uh . . ." Mustachio placed a hand on his chin, "who are you guys? I was going to say 'pocket sized circus,' but that doesn't sound right."

Concerto raised his eyebrows. "Pocket sized circus? That sounds offensive."

2 minutes ago, The Ward's Guard said:

"Really?" she said dubiously "You think we are the ridiculous ones? You're the one with the hideous suit, not any of us. Not to mention your mustache."

Just now, Random Bystander said:

"Really?" she said dubiously "You think we are the ridiculous ones? You're the one with the hideous suit, not any of us. Not to mention your mustache."

Mustachio pointed at this speaker, "first of all, hurtful. Second of all, mustaches are fashionable, as well as suits."

4 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Concerto raised his eyebrows. "Pocket sized circus? That sounds offensive."

"Besides," Mustachio continued, "I'm not the one with 'walking bones,' 'anime cat-guy,' and whatever the heck you're supposed to be Miss Bully. Imagine that, beating up on a guy for what he's wearing. I mean, there's evil, then there's just mean, and you sauntered straight into the mean area."

Just now, The Ward's Guard said:

Mustachio pointed at this speaker, "first of all, hurtful. Second of all, mustaches are fashionable, as well as suits."

"Besides," Mustachio continued, "I'm not the one with 'walking bones,' 'anime cat-guy,' and whatever the heck you're supposed to be Miss Bully. Imagine that, beating up on a guy for what he's wearing. I mean, there's evil, then there's just mean, and you sauntered straight into the mean area."

She snorted. "How can that monstrosity growing on your face be fashionable?" It is much to close to a beard for my tastes. I'll have to keep an eye on this one. I don't trust him. "And I'm Cilliss. Cilliss Azuell." She smirked. He's probably planning something, and whatever it is, it can't be a good thing.

I think I mentioned this before, but Cilliss has a thing about beards. Mustaches aren't much better for her. She's actually not trying to be rude, but she has a phobia of beards, so she isn't going to like your character. At all.

16 minutes ago, The Ward's Guard said:

"Anime cat-guy? What in Crystell is that?!"

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

She snorted. "How can that monstrosity growing on your face be fashionable?" It is much to close to a beard for my tastes. I'll have to keep an eye on this one. I don't trust him. "And I'm Cilliss. Cilliss Azuell." She smirked. He's probably planning something, and whatever it is, it can't be a good thing.

Mustachio stepped forward, placing a finger on her forehead. Mustachio spoke noises as if to silence her, "A bu bu bu! You take all of those thoughts," Mustachio gestured vaguely into the air, "and you keep them in there." He finished the sentence with a touch on Cilliss's forehead. "If you really want me to know what you're thinking, then express yourself through something stupid, like body language or something, I don't know. I mean, I can see the appeal of hearing your thoughts, but if everyone here did that, it would get annoying fast."

Just now, Condensation said:

"Anime cat-guy? What in Crystell is that?!"

Mustachio turned quickly to Concerto, "yes, it's a derogatory term in most contexts, including this one. Just be glad you're not an 'Anime Cat-Girl,' then you'd be insufferable."

Mustachio stepped forward, placing a finger on her forehead. Mustachio spoke noises as if to silence her, "A bu bu bu! You take all of those thoughts," Mustachio gestured vaguely into the air, "and you keep them in there." He finished the sentence with a touch on Cilliss's forehead. "If you really want me to know what you're thinking, then express yourself through something stupid, like body language or something, I don't know. I mean, I can see the appeal of hearing your thoughts, but if everyone here did that, it would get annoying fast."

Mustachio turned quickly to Concerto, "yes, it's a derogatory term in most contexts, including this one. Just be glad you're not an 'Anime Cat-Girl,' then you'd be insufferable."

She became filled with rage. The mustache guy is touching me"Don't touch me." She hissed at him, venom in her voice. She was literally shaking, her fists were clenched tightly, and looked like she was about to punch him in the face (which she was getting fairly close to doing). "Never touch me again, or else." she growled at him, eyes glinting. She heard the phantom crack of a firing pistol, and the thud of the bullet hitting its target, she saw blood splattered on her dress, and the wicked grin of the man's face. She squeezed her eyes shut, and the images and sounds were gone when she opened them again. By the Survivor, I Hate this man. She saw red, and her left eye started twitching.  

She became filled with rage. The mustache guy is touching me"Don't touch me." She hissed at him, venom in her voice. She was literally shaking, her fists were clenched tightly, and looked like she was about to punch him in the face (which she was getting fairly close to doing). "Never touch me again, or else." she growled at him, eyes glinting. She heard the phantom crack of a firing pistol, and the thud of the bullet hitting its target, she saw blood splattered on her dress, and the wicked grin of the man's face. She squeezed her eyes shut, and the images and sounds were gone when she opened them again. By the Survivor, I Hate this man. She saw red, and her left eye started twitching.  

Mustachio removed his finger, "you see? You're doing it again. I mean, I respect a good mysterious flashback, but the rest of those thoughts could have been explained through some sort of body language." Mustachio turned to Concerto, completely ignoring Cilliss's rage. "I mean, am I right Cat-person-guy? It's nothing personal, I'm just not supposed to be a mind reader, you know?"

12 minutes ago, The Ward's Guard said:

Mustachio removed his finger, "you see? You're doing it again. I mean, I respect a good mysterious flashback, but the rest of those thoughts could have been explained through some sort of body language." Mustachio turned to Concerto, completely ignoring Cilliss's rage. "I mean, am I right Cat-person-guy? It's nothing personal, I'm just not supposed to be a mind reader, you know?"

Calm down. Imagine punching his ugly, mustached face. He is an idiot, and doesn't know who he's messing with, but calm down. You can always murder him later. "Why don't you just shut up!" She was glaring at him hatefully. 

She's hangry. She needs a Snickers. You're not you when you're hungry. ;)

Edited by Random Bystander

Calm down. Imagine punching his ugly, mustached face. He is an idiot, an doesn't know who he's messing with, but calm down. You can always murder him later. "Why don't you just shut up!" She was glaring at him hatefully. 

"You know, you're going straight to being mean again. Did I ask to be randomly transported into this cave by my malfunctioning device?" Mustachio considered it for a moment, "well, I can see how that might look bad, but I didn't do that on purpose or anything, just an accident. I meant to teleport myself to my nemesis in order to surprise her, but that has seemed to fail." He gave the machine another smack, but it remained inanimate.

45 minutes ago, The Ward's Guard said:

"You know, you're going straight to being mean again. Did I ask to be randomly transported into this cave by my malfunctioning device?" Mustachio considered it for a moment, "well, I can see how that might look bad, but I didn't do that on purpose or anything, just an accident. I meant to teleport myself to my nemesis in order to surprise her, but that has seemed to fail." He gave the machine another smack, but it remained inanimate.

She got her emotions under control again, and decided to mock Mr. Mustache. "Aw, did I hurt your feelings?" She said, as if she was speaking to a baby. She then smirked. "Grow up! I don't know what world you are from, but in my world, we have freedom of speech."

26 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

She got her emotions under control again, and decided to mock Mr. Mustache. "Aw, did I hurt your feelings?" She said, as if she was speaking to a baby. She then smirked. "Grow up! I don't know what world you are from, but in my world, we have freedom of speech."

"I will have you know, my feelings were hurt. This is a beautiful mustache, and I won't have you insulting it." Mustachio waved her off, "if you're quite done being the insufferable bully, the evil guy over here has work that must be done."

"I will have you know, my feelings were hurt. This is a beautiful mustache, and I won't have you insulting it." Mustachio waved her off, "if you're quite done being the insufferable bully, the evil guy over here has work that must be done."

"I don't think 'beautiful' is a word that applies to that mustache. It looks more like a rat is sitting on your face than natural hair growth." She muttered. 

"I don't think 'beautiful' is a word that applies to that mustache. It looks more like a rat is sitting on your face than natural hair growth." She muttered. 

Mustachio glared at Cilliss, "if you're so insistent on being the bully here, then fire away. Besides, it's not hard to tell that you're jealous." He whipped out a strangely shaped tool and began working on his handheld device.

Mustachio glared at Cilliss, "if you're so insistent on being the bully here, then fire away. Besides, it's not hard to tell that you're jealous." He whipped out a strangely shaped tool and began working on his handheld device.

She snorted. I'm glad that I don't have to deal with facial hair as a girl. I don't know how he can stand that fuzzy thing on his face. She shook her head, and started throwing rocks into the void again. I want to throw the rocks at Mustache over there. Or, better yet, throw him into the void. She grinned as she pictured it. Her stomach rumbled again, and she started grumbling about wishing she was a bendalloy compounder. 

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

She snorted. I'm glad that I don't have to deal with facial hair as a girl. I don't know how he can stand that fuzzy thing on his face. She shook her head, and started throwing rocks into the void again. I want to throw the rocks at Mustache over there. Or, better yet, throw him into the void. She grinned as she pictured it. Her stomach rumbled again, and she started grumbling about wishing she was a bendalloy compounder. 

Mustachio smiled to himself, stroking him mustache thoughtfully before gasping as if having a eureka moment. He then began to work hurriedly on his device.

Mustachio smiled to himself, stroking him mustache thoughtfully before gasping as if having a eureka moment. He then began to work hurriedly on his device.

After he gasped, she grinned deviously, and started beaning him on the head with pebbles. She found great pleasure in it. She snickered.