1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

"Ha! Magic, or as it is called on my world, investure, is often explainable by science."

"Exactly!" The glint in her eyes intensified. "Would you mind if I tried something while you're in that form?"

"Which one? I started as a human, so this is just as unnatural."

3 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"Ha! Magic, or as it is called on my world, investure, is often explainable by science."

"I'm not saying that all magic are things that can't be explained," he said, going back to wiping his gun. "I'm saying that's what people often do: associate magic with the unexplainable."

27 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Concerto shifted into a cheetah and sat, chuffing.

Cilliss grinned, and uncorked one of her vials, drinking it with one quick gulp. She walked over to him, touched him, and burned her chromium. He immediately shifted back. He looked different. She smirked. "It seems like my allomancy still works." She stopped burning her chromium, and stepped back.

2 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Cilliss grinned, and uncorked one of her vials, drinking it with one quick gulp. She walked over to him, touched him, and burned her chromium. He immediately shifted back. He looked different. She smirked. "It seems like my allomancy still works." She stopped burning her chromium, and stepped back.

Concerto shifted back to an almost half-and-half form automatically. He snarled. "What was that?"

Just now, Condensation said:

Concerto shifted back to an almost half-and-half form automatically. He snarled. "What was that?"

"I'm what is called a Leecher. I can burn chromium, and drain anyone I touch's investure. I didn't know if it would work here, so I had to try it out." She smiled. "I think I was successful, don't you? Don't worry. As long as we are on the same side I won't Leech you without permission."

8 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"I'm what is called a Leecher. I can burn chromium, and drain anyone I touch's investure. I didn't know if it would work here, so I had to try it out." She smiled. "I think I was successful, don't you? Don't worry. As long as we are on the same side I won't Leech you without permission."

"Good. But how do we know we're on the same side?"

9 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"Hmm, that will prove useful," the man said, giving a glance over to the two. "Especially if Kitty over here gets on my nerves, but alas, I don't have that power."

Just now, Condensation said:

"Shut up!" Concerto morphed back into a cheetah and stalked out of the cave entrance.

Just now, Mystic Syn said:

The man grinned madly. "Angsty, aren't we?" he called out, turning away from Concerto.

She grinned. "Oh, how I love messing with people's minds." 

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Concerto hissed over his shoulder and went to get breakfast. Warm breakfast.

"Very angsty," he said, his grin growing wider.

Just now, Random Bystander said:

She grinned. "Oh, how I love messing with people's minds." 

The man glanced at her. "Only when they get into the mindset that I want them to be in," he said, raising an eyebrow.

"Very angsty," he said, his grin growing wider.

The man glanced at her. "Only when they get into the mindset that I want them to be in," he said, raising an eyebrow.

She snorted. "I have a professional degree in psychology. Once I'm done with people, they are usually thoroughly messed with." She grinned.

She snorted. "I have a professional degree in psychology. Once I'm done with people, they are usually thoroughly messed with." She grinned.

"Whatever you need to tell yourself," he said, going back to wiping down his handgun.

2 minutes ago, Mystic Syn said:

"Whatever you need to tell yourself," he said, going back to wiping down his handgun.

She smiled. He underestimates me because of my age. Good. I mean, he might be much less intelligent than I am, and have had no successes in the criminal underground, but it's still nice. "And how large is your smuggling empire?" She muttered under her breath. She herself had created a large smuggling operation, and had made millions of boxings. No one ever suspected her because of her age. Not even her brother knew.

She smiled. He underestimates me because of my age. Good. I mean, he might be much less intelligent than I am, and have had no successes in the criminal underground, but it's still nice. "And how large is your smuggling empire?" She muttered under her breath. She herself had created a large smuggling operation, and had made millions of boxings. No one ever suspected her because of her age. Not even her brother knew.

He chuckled, the mad grin returning. "Smuggling takes to much work, my dear," he said, looking back at her with serious eyes despite the grin. "It's better to keep your operation small till your enemies realize it's too late. Smuggling take other people, and they're a liability."

He chuckled, the mad grin returning. "Smuggling takes to much work, my dear," he said, looking back at her with serious eyes despite the grin. "It's better to keep your operation small till your enemies realize it's too late. Smuggling take other people, and they're a liability."

She raised her eyebrow. "And how much money have you earned from your self built criminal empire?" She sounded amused. "I'm 13, and I created a huge smuggling operation. I have made millions of boxing's in the 2 years since my operation was first created. How successful were you with your criminal empire when you were 11? How about when you were 12 or 13?"

She raised her eyebrow. "And how much money have you earned from your self built criminal empire?" She sounded amused. "I'm 13, and I created a huge smuggling operation. I have made millions of boxing's in the 2 years since my operation was first created. How successful were you with your criminal empire when you were 11? How about when you were 12 or 13?"

"Look, dear," he said, looking up from his now red cloth. "I get that you're trying to impress me and trying to assert dominance, but I don't care about that kind of stuff enough or care about how young you were when you fell for that trap. This 'impressing' me is not going to work, because I'm not criminal. Being amused that I had a somewhat normal childhood till I made my choice to follow the mindset of the world is nothing to be proud of, my dear."

Coldness showed in his hazel eyes. "So what you made a criminal network when you were young? That only tells me that you weren't cared enough when you were a kid, that you didn't have enough drive to make the decisions you did. What I do is execute justice, and that's it. I do it now because I see where my world has gone wrong, and I want to make it better for people like me. You can run your cute smuggling business, but I am going to make my world better, because I know where people went wrong."

The man shook his head, wiping his hands on the bloodied cloth. "Money is only a physical object that so happens to make Nihil feel like they're the ones in power," he said, the coldness becoming clearer in his eyes. "You can keep up with your smuggling operation. That's the least of my concerns. I don't need criminals in order to achieve what I want, and I certainly don't need to be told off by a thirteen year-old." He looked her over. "If that's your real age, that is."

"Look, dear," he said, looking up from his now red cloth. "I get that you're trying to impress me and trying to assert dominance, but I don't care about that kind of stuff enough or care about how young you were when you fell for that trap. This 'impressing' me is not going to work, because I'm not criminal. Being amused that I had a somewhat normal childhood till I made my choice to follow the mindset of the world is nothing to be proud of, my dear."

Coldness showed in his hazel eyes. "So what you made a criminal network when you were young? That only tells me that you weren't cared enough when you were a kid, that you didn't have enough drive to make the decisions you did. What I do is execute justice, and that's it. I do it now because I see where my world has gone wrong, and I want to make it better for people like me. You can run your cute smuggling business, but I am going to make my world better, because I know where people went wrong."

The man shook his head, wiping his hands on the bloodied cloth. "Money is only a physical object that so happens to make Nihil feel like they're the ones in power," he said, the coldness becoming clearer in his eyes. "You can keep up with your smuggling operation. That's the least of my concerns. I don't need criminals in order to achieve what I want, and I certainly don't need to be told off by a thirteen year-old." He looked her over. "If that's your real age, that is."

She looked at him sceptically. "I don't know about where you are from, but in Elendel, money is how you gain power, prominence, and, possiblity most important, access to aluminum."

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

She looked at him sceptically. "I don't know about where you are from, but in Elendel, money is how you gain power, prominence, and, possiblity most important, access to aluminum."

"Hmm," he said, continuing to wipe his hands. "Everywhere is like that, no matter how you slice it, except without the aluminum whatever thing. Power is what the world wants you to think that you need, and they may be right. I don't live in this 'Elendel,' but I know that the people there have the mindset of making you think that you need power, when in actuality what you need to figure out what's wrong with it and make it better.

"If anyone stands in your way." He snapped his fingers, letting the sound echo through the cavern for a second, before going back to wiping his hands. "Make it known to them why you're doing it."

"Hmm," he said, continuing to wipe his hands. "Everywhere is like that, no matter how you slice it, except without the aluminum whatever thing. Power is what the world wants you to think that you need, and they may be right. I don't live in this 'Elendel,' but I know that the people there have the mindset of making you think that you need power, when in actuality what you need to figure out what's wrong with it and make it better.

"If anyone stands in your way." He snapped his fingers, letting the sound echo through the cavern for a second, before going back to wiping his hands. "Make it known to them why you're doing it."

She rolled her eyes. "I don't need this idiotic lecture on morals, or whatever this is. I stopped caring about 5 years ago." He is obviously both unsuccessful, and an idiot.