Just now, Condensation said:

"No, I don't think you will. Come back in here, why don't you?"

Okay. NOW I'll drop the act. "Why? So you can kidnap me?" She let out a laugh. "How dumb do you think I am?" She had a dangerous glint in her eye, and her body language had completely changed. She let her cocky personality shine through.

Just now, Random Bystander said:

Okay. NOW I'll drop the act. "Why? So you can kidnap me?" She let out a laugh. "How dumb do you think I am?" She had a dangerous glint in her eye, and her body language had completely changed. She let her cocky personality shine through.

Concerto grinned. She had more fire than he'd thought. "It's not kidnapping if you walked in here yourself. You trespassed! What was I supposed to do?" He stuck his bottom lip out in an innocent pout.

Concerto grinned. She had more fire than he'd thought. "It's not kidnapping if you walked in here yourself. You trespassed! What was I supposed to do?" He stuck his bottom lip out in an innocent pout.

She snorted. "I don't think you know what the definition of kidnaping is."

"I knew what it was in my world. This one doesn't seem so different, just with more advanced tech. Listen. You seem reasonable. Stick around, you might learn something."

I Highly doubt it. However, this may be a way for me to survive until I am old enough to get a job. "I think I'll take you up on that offer."

As a side note, she has NPD, so she is going to think that she is smarter and more important than your character.

3 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

I Highly doubt it. However, this may be a way for me to survive until I am old enough to get a job. "I think I'll take you up on that offer."

Good to know.

"Good. Now, it's time to get everyone settled." Concerto raised his voice. "Follow me if you want a room."

2 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

She followed with a smirk on her face. She fidgeted with a vial of chromium she had had in her pocket. 

Concerto led the way through a smaller cave and into a large main cave. There were various natural hallways leading from this cave. "All right - who's rooming with whom?"

3 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Concerto led the way through a smaller cave and into a large main cave. There were various natural hallways leading from this cave. "All right - who's rooming with whom?"

She shrugged. "Doesn't make any difference to me." Unless that person happens to have a beard...

1 hour ago, Condensation said:

"Anyone who's rooming with me better be a heavy sleeper or not mind strange noises. I'll just say that much."

11 hours ago, Condensation said:

"Well, I've got my own room. Figure it out amongst yourselves - and no leaving now that you know where I keep everything."

9 hours ago, Negative_Null said:

"Anyone who's rooming with me better be a heavy sleeper or not mind strange noises. I'll just say that much."

8 hours ago, JesterLavorre said:

“I need no sleep. My mind is made up of more than simple brain matter.”

Cilliss sighed. "You all can figure this Rust out. Bye." She then walked toward one of the halls. She would prefer to be alone if possible, and so she picked a random area and sat down. She looked at the vial in her hands. I wonder if my chromium is even useful anymore. Well, I guess I'll just have to find out. She placed her bag on the floor next to her. I don't think my boxings are worth anything here. Oh well.

9 hours ago, JesterLavorre said:

“I need no sleep. My mind is made up of more than simple brain matter.”

Concerto called over his shoulder. "Good, you can stand watch!" He walked down the middle hallway and turned another corner, disappearing from the others' view. He sighed silently and stepped past his curtain - no doors in a cave - into his room. Much better.

21 hours ago, JesterLavorre said:

Great. “I accept your aid.”

"Excellent!" He then walks up to the entrance and becomes completely still. If he still wasn't standing and wearing his strange robes, he would be indistinguishable from a inanimate skeleton. 

13 hours ago, AmazingGoob said:

"Excellent!" He then walks up to the entrance and becomes completely still. If he still wasn't standing and wearing his strange robes, he would be indistinguishable from a inanimate skeleton. 

Kaesiel sat down against the wall. “I will however, have to rest this body. I would not want to have to create another just because I let this one die of exhaustion.” She closed her eyes. Her voice started emanating from the air around her instead of her mouth. “Don’t worry. I’m still watching.”

Cilliss walked out into the main cave wearing a simple, purple dress over her second set of roughs clothing. Wearing dresses often caused people to underestimate her. She also wore a white scarf that she had found shoved in her bag. If necessary, it could be turned into an impromptu weapon. She still had a cocky look in her eyes. She grinned. "Do any of you happen to use magic?" She said nonchalantly. She wanted to test out her chromium, but would need a source of investure (often called magic by less informed people) before hand. Luckily, leeching wasn't her most useful ability anyway, so it wouldn't be that bad if she couldn't use it. 

18 hours ago, The Ward's Guard said:

Another pause, but this one was longer. "Yes, but first you must answer one more question. What do you know of the event that happened during your capture?"

"You mean the rip?" Rotcennoc frowned. What had that been? "I'm... not sure. It seemed to be some sort of Void leak, but I didn't look very closely."