10 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Hmph. Well, let me know when you're done." Concerto shifted again and lay down on the floor to catch a catnap, circling thrice before settling.

I swear, Concerto reminds me of a Catra from She-Ra in a way; if she were a guy, that is.

1 hour ago, Condensation said:

This is true.

I think I can say for just about everyone: It's better to have a male Catra than... idk, a furry??? That's a joke, don't take it seriously. On a side note: I might draw a male Catra and call him Concerto. >.>

38 minutes ago, Mystic Syn said:

I think I can say for just about everyone: It's better to have a male Catra than... idk, a furry??? That's a joke, don't take it seriously. On a side note: I might draw a male Catra and call him Concerto. >.>

Go for it! I've got some little bitty drawings of him (I like to draw in miniature), but nothing large. And your art's amazing.

22 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Go for it! I've got some little bitty drawings of him (I like to draw in miniature), but nothing large. And your art's amazing.

Thanks, lol. If you were to pm me some of your drawings, that would be much appreciated. I want to make him as accurate as possible, after when I'm done coloring in another drawing, of course.

15 minutes ago, Mystic Syn said:

Thanks, lol. If you were to pm me some of your drawings, that would be much appreciated. I want to make him as accurate as possible, after when I'm done coloring in another drawing, of course.

Let me see if I can find some... There are plenty in the recycling.

Jaxothxe walks up to the year and cups it in his boney hands and begins to stream magic in a sphere around the tear. He holds it there, contracting it further and further- you can see the intensity of this action on his face, and  he had any pores, he would be sweating. Before long however, the tear gives off a quiet pop before disappearing. Jaxothxe then stumbles over to a nearby chair and collapses down. "See? The great Jaxothxe has alleviated this danger! For now, at least."

3 hours ago, AmazingGoob said:

Jaxothxe walks up to the year and cups it in his boney hands and begins to stream magic in a sphere around the tear. He holds it there, contracting it further and further- you can see the intensity of this action on his face, and  he had any pores, he would be sweating. Before long however, the tear gives off a quiet pop before disappearing. Jaxothxe then stumbles over to a nearby chair and collapses down. "See? The great Jaxothxe has alleviated this danger! For now, at least."

Immediately the tear pops open, ripping even larger this time.

17 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Cilliss snorted. "Like what?" She said, amused. She threw another rock at the void

"Like wondering why the universe brought us all here," the man said, walking up to the rest of the group. "Why we're all here, and not on our home worlds doing our things." He shrugged, the madness returning to his eyes. "But that can take too much for one to understand."

On 2/11/2021 at 5:39 AM, JesterLavorre said:

“Realms? As in dimensions? That seems bad. Maybe we can weaponize it?”

"Most likely not. Except maybe throwing someone into it."

58 minutes ago, Mystic Syn said:

"Like wondering why the universe brought us all here," the man said, walking up to the rest of the group. "Why we're all here, and not on our home worlds doing our things." He shrugged, the madness returning to his eyes. "But that can take too much for one to understand."

"Maybe we're here to stop the Tear. Or maybe we caused it." Alein shrugs, nonchalantly. "I wouldn't have the first clue of how to stop it though."

15 hours ago, AmazingGoob said:

"Oh. Anyway, shall we go do... uh... evil things? Or are we just going to sit here?"

"Ah yes... evil things. So specific."

14 hours ago, Mystic Syn said:

"I'm here 'cause I died on my home planet." Concerto shrugged.

39 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Ah yes... evil things. So specific."

Oh. He's a Cognitive Shadow then. Interesting... She looked at him, slightly more interested in the conversation now that he had said that.

14 hours ago, Negative_Null said:

"Maybe we're here to stop the Tear. Or maybe we caused it." Alein shrugs, nonchalantly. "I wouldn't have the first clue of how to stop it though."

"I wouldn't be surprised if we're the ones that caused it," he said, tilting his head back and forth. "After all, you people are an interesting bunch."

53 minutes ago, Condensation said:

He nodded as if what Concerto said was a normal thing. "So, that might be a part of the reason that we're here," the man said, raising a hand to his chin in thought.