Quick Fix Game 49: Chaos in Newcago

Straw

After the lynch, the radio switched to a somber parody of Plain White T's song. "Hey there, de lylo. What's it like in Newcag' City..."

People at the start were saying C5 was the danger zone. Because we have eight now, we kill one, they can potentially kill two with their research ability. I doubt they researched Elandera last time, so we have to assume this is lylo. 

My current reads are Araris and Liranil are safe, so I'm very interested in who you two are voting for. 

I don't have a strong enough case for Experience or Vapor right now. Their inactivity basically means I can't pick apart their reasoning enough to start a lynch against them. I'll be frustrated if that's an intentional strategy on their part. Danex I have a neutral opinion of. 

Condensation, Gears, and probably one of the inactive people are who are think are the elims. I feel like we have the best case for Condensation at the moment, so I'll start that train. I'd be willing to switch if I hear a convincing argument with widespread support. 

I am wary of potential last minute vote switching. They can move their three votes at 4:59 tomorrow. So I'd like to get a lynch going with at least six people supporting it. Then there would at least be a tie if three people switch off. Ideally we'll all vote for the same person, but I worry about the two inactives. 

1 hour ago, Ookla the Paradoxical said:

So I'd like to get a lynch going with at least six people supporting it. Then there would at least be a tie if three people switch off. Ideally we'll all vote for the same person, but I worry about the two inactives. 

Given that there are only 5 villagers left, I'd be pretty skeptical of any lynch that managed to get 6 votes on it.

6 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Shoot. I thought I had posted last cycle. I'll get a post in right now just in case.

While you're here, could you please vote? My preference is for Condensation or Gears, but any vote really would be interesting information that we'd hopefully get to analyze next cycle. 

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Araris Valerian said:

Well, I guess I think Archer is village. Since between 1 and 3 elims voted last cycle (everyone voted except the two inactives), it follows that some elims voted for Elandera, so the elims preferred Condensation to be alive. For that reason, I’ll vote for Condensation.

Wait, what? So because some elims likely voted for Elandera, they can't have voted for me? I'm confused about how this makes sense.

Vapor recently came up to me and suggested we try an Archer lynch. I reminded her to vote and now she's voting for me?

Just now, Ookla the Grammatical said:

Wait, what? So because some elims likely voted for Elandera, they can't have voted for me? I'm confused about how this makes sense.

Vapor recently came up to me and suggested we try an Archer lynch. I reminded her to vote and now she's voting for me?

Not recently.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

Well, there’s myself, Archer (who I’ve decided to trust), and Elandera, who flipped village. So no, the elims can’t have voted for you.

Just now, Ookla the Araris Valerian said:

Well, there’s myself, Archer (who I’ve decided to trust), and Elandera, who flipped village. So no, the elims can’t have voted for you.

Okay, say what you will.

And I know people will say that I'm overreacting, but I have 3 votes already after nearly getting lynched last cycle, so I'm not optimistic about my survival.

27 minutes ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

26 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Not recently.

25 minutes ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

Sure, like 15 minutes ago!

So when I flip village, if the elims haven't won then kill Archer or Vapor.

Please remember to follow this rule:

Don’t use your real life relationship with another player in any way to convince other players of a person’s honesty or alignment. If you know your sibling is an eliminator because you saw them in a doc, don’t tell other players what you saw. This goes for any game-related knowledge you may have due to your real life relationship with that person. Do not share it. The lack of information is part of the game.

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

I try not to(I told her to PM me) but she said it was fine as long as I told you what we talked about.

No I did not! I said I would in a bit, and I am currently drafting that PM.

Edited by Vapor

PMs are closed and discussion of the game is prohibited besides in this thread... and the elim doc. I'll choose to believe this was a misunderstanding and not a ploy to cover accidentally revealing you planned something together in the doc. So how about we just move on from that. (I'd rather not be lynched anyway :D)