Let's go find a dragon

Tesh

1 minute ago, Knight of Iron said:

Exᴏᴅᴜs

So he knows his name. And Orpheus didn't take notice of it.

Plus, didn't Alaxis feel a thing when Gal tried to Harvest him?

Gal frantically flipped the pages in his notebook, searching for some usefully information. Then his eye fell on Ara's notes. He quickly opened it and searched for something to do with his harvest.

3 minutes ago, Tani said:

Yvris takes off, running as fast as she can in that direction with help from the Dreamwalker.

They left days ago... moving very swiftly. How fast is she at running?? 'Cause if she's somehow got super speed, I doubt she'd be able to make it back very quickly...

1 minute ago, Trutharchivist said:

So he knows his name. And Orpheus didn't take notice of it.

Plus, didn't Alaxis feel a thing when Gal tried to Harvest him?

Zanidar calls like 50% of people by names or titles he gives them anyway, and Orpheus still just knows him as Xeus.

And yeah I forgot to write that with Alaxis.

2 minutes ago, Trutharchivist said:

Gal frantically flipped the pages in his notebook, searching for some usefully information. Then his eye fell on Ara's notes. He quickly opened it and searched for something to do with his harvest.

Alaxis felt the boy attempting to Harvest them, and resisted. Not today. A small piece of the shield blocking their way turned pointed and shot itself at the boy's notebook, an attempt to distract him.

4 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

Alaxis felt the boy attempting to Harvest them, and resisted. Not today. A small piece of the shield blocking their way turned pointed and shot itself at the boy's notebook, an attempt to distract him.

Gal took his notebook - and Ara's notes - back a little, and stopped for a moment his try on Harvesting the demon... Though it seemed like he got something. A name - Exodus - and a face. It was very blurred - the memory still was existent in the demon, he only took a very small portion of it.

Hope it's fine with you, Knight. It'll only confuse Gal - he though up until now that Xeus was the one in contract with Alaxis, and the face will throw him off a bit.

BTW, I don't think we agreed on time skip for everyone. I mean, if so, what's going on with Rylan? Did he sleep two days straight? 

... That's the only problem with that, actually. Other than that, everything could be arranged like that just fine. And I need Jester for Ara's notes - Gal will try something from there next.

4 minutes ago, Trutharchivist said:

Gal took his notebook - and Ara's notes - back a little, and stopped for a moment his try on Harvesting the demon... Though it seemed like he got something. A name - Exodus - and a face. It was very blurred - the memory still was existent in the demon, he only took a very small portion of it.

You're fine! And I guess Rylan's in a coma or something. ...where is he, actually?

Alaxis felt the boy get some kind of glimpse into them and grew fiery orange. How dare he!? He would have to die, like all the others. Needless bloodshed...

They stepped forward, swinging overhead at Owlson, to knock him out. The shield shatters into pieces again, that fly off to rejoin with their body—but instead of rejoining, Alaxis formed them into sharp shards and redirected them at the Darkest of Nights whilst he dealt with Owlson.

Friendly reminder as well, Talnic is still nearby.

@Tesh

1 minute ago, Knight of Iron said:

Alaxis felt the boy get some kind of glimpse into them and grew fiery orange. How dare he!? He would have to die, like all the others. Needless bloodshed...

They stepped forward, swinging overhead at Owlson, to knock him out. The shield shatters into pieces again, that fly off to rejoin with their body—but instead of rejoining, Alaxis formed them into sharp shards and redirected them at the Darkest of Nights whilst he dealt with Owlson.

@Tesh

Gal hurriedly Fertilized the stone around him. Physical Realm Ire was the easiest to deal with, though it wasn't always that much good, too. He barely succeeded in lifting a rock shield to protect him from the demon. He retreated, regrettably leaving his notebook behind. He had to hurry. And, since it seemed that the demon was set on killing him anyway, he Harvested him again, this time trying deeper. And going for Intelligence instead of knowledge. Hopefully it'll work.

Orpheus ducked nimbly out of the way of the shards, his powers aiding him in his reflexes, but a couple of the shards managed to nick him. He began to heal quickly, and he grabbed his hunter's knife and stayed low to the ground, poised to run. If only he had an opportunity...

5 minutes ago, Trutharchivist said:

Gal hurriedly Fertilized the stone around him. Physical Realm Ire was the easiest to deal with, though it wasn't always that much good, too. He barely succeeded in lifting a rock shield to protect him from the demon. He retreated, regrettably leaving his notebook behind. He had to hurry. And, since it seemed that the demon was set on killing him anyway, he Harvested him again, this time trying deeper. And going for Intelligence instead of knowledge. Hopefully it'll work.

The shards hit Alaxis again, and they rearranged their matter to restore themselves back to their titanic height. The Wanderer blocked them with a shield of rock, which he ripped out of the stone and hurled at the tower.

Valzwyn and random person (Sorry, I can't remember names right now!) will definitely hear this boulder thing hit the tower they're in.

@Channelknight Fadran @Random Bystander

They turned their attention back to the Wanderer, who again tried to Harvest them. Alaxis called back the rest of his matter—their Spiritual Realm body pushed into the Physical through realmatic conversion. They put their mental fortitude into resisting the boy, for having been Harvested was, indeed, a considerable disadvantage. They had to stop the pesky boy, and so they sent a massive flaming arrow out of their stomach directly at him. Harvesting, how annoying...

Orpheus sees an opportunity and leaps forth between Owlson and the demon, grabbing the arrow with his hand and breaking it in two with his enforced strength. The demon had lost focus on him momentarily, and Orpheus intended to make him regret it. He took his own knife and began hacking away at the demon's essence, emitting lights and sparks.

"Go!" Orpheus yelled. 

4 minutes ago, Onimur said:

Possibly. A boulder just crashed into the tower, there's a thunderstorm going on outside, and somewhere out in the grounds there is a massive demon attempting to kill everyone. A perfect opportunity to wake up, if you would like.

2 minutes ago, Onimur said:

Sorry, I've been pretty bad at following the plot recently, would Rylan have woken from his rest by this point?

Let's assume that the boulder woke him.

Oh, and I just realized that Sef would notice it, too.

8 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

Orpheus ducked nimbly out of the way of the shards, his powers aiding him in his reflexes, but a couple of the shards managed to nick him. He began to heal quickly, and he grabbed his hunter's knife and stayed low to the ground, poised to run. If only he had an opportunity...

The shards hit Alaxis again, and they rearranged their matter to restore themselves back to their titanic height. The Wanderer blocked them with a shield of rock, which he ripped out of the stone and hurled at the tower.

They turned their attention back to the Wanderer, who again tried to Harvest them. Alaxis called back the rest of his matter—their Spiritual Realm body pushed into the Physical through realmatic conversion. They put their mental fortitude into resisting the boy, for having been Harvested was, indeed, a considerable disadvantage. They had to stop the pesky boy, and so they sent a massive flaming arrow out of their stomach directly at him. Harvesting, how annoying...

Orpheus sees an opportunity and leaps forth between Owlson and the demon, grabbing the arrow with his hand and breaking it in two with his enforced strength. The demon had lost focus on him momentarily, and Orpheus intended to make him regret it. He took his own knife and began hacking away at the demon's essence, emitting lights and sparks.

"Go!" Orpheus yelled. 

Gal felt his Harvest failing, but he kept doing it, since it might district the demon. But then again, he couldn't really concentrate in too many things at once. So he couldn't Fertilize while mentally fighting. He ran away from the demon, or at least stumbled.

Sef rose from his chair and went to see what was happening outside. He was utterly surprised to see young G. and a friend of him stand against a glowing orange being. He quickly considered what he could do. He, along with the rest of his kind, wasn't a fighter, but... "Oswald!" He called. A gust of wind, one of the servant ghosts, came into the library. "Alert mistress Valzwyn and her friend: a non-physical entity is attacking their friends. Afterwards, check on our guest. See if he is awake."

16 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

A boulder smashed into the tower, landing inches from Val and Veila's faces.

"AHHH!" Val screamed. Loudly.

A gust of wind flew to Val and Veila and howled near them. It nearly sounded like: "Was sent by Sef. Non-Physical entity attacking your friends. Got to go." It then flew onward, toward the guest room. There it howled: "Honored guest, are you awake?"

So, Fadran, I took some liberty to myself with the ghost servant. Shouldn't be a problem.

8 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

Like a day or two... 24-48 hours. And they were going very fast, because Exodus (who they know as Xeus) is rushing off to get there before them.

Like running, jogging, fast walk, or what? Please be more specific?

8 minutes ago, JNV said:

Wht s ths? Cn  jn? Shld  s  qt bx lk Tn? Hw cn  ply?

This is an RP. Yes you can join. Not quite sure what that next question says. You can play like you would play any RP? One thing tho, out of character comments are s'posed to go in quote boxes like this one.

Oh! It's 'Should I use a quote box like Tani?' Sorry. Yes you should, but not for in-character things.

Hey, d'you wanna take over for me during the summer?

Edited by Tani

1 minute ago, Trutharchivist said:

A gust of wind flew to Val and Veila and howled near them. It nearly sounded like: "Was sent by Sef. Non-Physical entity attacking your friends. Got to go." It then flew onward, toward the guest room. There it howled: "Honored guest, are you awake?"

"Wait!" But it was already gone. Valzwyn took in a few deep breaths, then said, "alright, Veila... can you reach into my pocket and get my spellbook? My arms are stuck."

12 minutes ago, JNV said:

Wht s ths? Cn  jn? Shld  s  qt bx lk Tn? Hw cn  ply?

Look, the fact you're avoiding vowels will be a problem. I can't deny anyone access to the RP - glanck it, if I could there would've been far less players. Still, I truly would like it if you at least used vowels, or explained why you don't.

And another thing: so long as I can't understand what you post I'll probably ignore it. Sorry. In addition, we have an elaborate worldbuilding - you can't enter whatever you want.

Edited by Trutharchivist

3 minutes ago, Tani said:

Well, obviously they like, slept at night and stuff. Just... steady walking, all day, fairly quickly.

Just now, Trutharchivist said:

They lost a bet... but I do think if they're going to RP they should use vowels. And maybe talk with someone about their character and/or how they can enter.

1 hour ago, Knight of Iron said:

"Go!" Orpheus yelled. 

Cara stood on the ground, frozen, reigns in hand. The demon seemed intent on killing everyone, yet didn't seem to notice her. She wasn't sure whether or not to help Orpheus and the others or not. On one hand, she was a part of the group and should probably help them not die, but on the other hand, she didn't want to die and wasn't sure how much she would actually be able to help.

Yeah, no, you're gonna want to stay out of this.

Ok, sure, I can probably do that.

Cara slowly backed away from the fighting towards some trees with her horse.

2 hours ago, Isabelle6060 said:

Cara slowly backed away from the fighting towards some trees with her horse.

If you want Cara to notice Ni clinging to a nearby tree soaking wet and covered in mud, that's fine with me, haha!

Edited by S4S

5 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

A boulder smashed into the tower, landing inches from Val and Veila's faces.

"AHHH!" Val screamed. Loudly.

Veila looked at the boulder. "Wow. I didn't know I had this much luck." She said cheerily. "It literally stopped just in time. Yay! We didn't get squished!"