Let's go find a dragon

Tesh

24 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

"Wᴇ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴅᴀʏs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇss, ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ."

Talnic shrugged. "I'm  not going to deny it. However, I don't see how this explains what's going on here."

10 minutes ago, Tani said:

"What quest?"

Zanidar ignored her.

3 minutes ago, Tesh said:

Talnic shrugged. "I'm  not going to deny it. However, I don't see how this explains what's going on here."

"Yᴏᴜ—ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴄʜᴏsᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴄʏ!" Zanidar spluttered. "Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴘʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴄɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇᴅ! Yᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs."

Edited by Knight of Iron

1 minute ago, Knight of Iron said:

"Yᴏᴜ—ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴄʜᴏsᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴄʏ!" Zanidar spluttered. "Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴘʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴄɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇᴅ! Yᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs."

Talnic paused. "What do you know about my prophecies?"

1 minute ago, Tani said:

"What prophecy? What quest?" In her frustration, her flames burned hotter.

Zanidar turned, glaring, and Orpheus's eyes began to glow a violent violet. "I'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ, ᴅᴏᴇs ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀɴ ʏᴏᴜ?"

1 minute ago, Tesh said:

Talnic paused. "What do you know about my prophecies?"

"Eɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴡɪʟʟғᴜʟʟʏ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴀɴᴛ!"

Aka if you want to give me information to use I can make it happen.
Also, "violent violet..." hehe

29 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

Zanidar turned, glaring, and Orpheus's eyes began to glow a violent violet. "I'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ, ᴅᴏᴇs ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀɴ ʏᴏᴜ?"

Yvris glared. Her hair started to smolder and her fireballs grew. "Does it not? You're kind of interrupting my conversation here!"

2 minutes ago, Tani said:

Yvris glared. Her hair started to smolder and her fireballs grew. "Does it not? You're kind of interrupting my conversation here!"

"Yᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ɪs ᴛʀɪᴠɪᴀʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪs ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ. Sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏᴡɴ."

56 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

Aka if you want to give me information to use I can make it happen.

I know little more about them than Talnic does, to be honest. Feel free to make something up. All we've really established is that there's something going on in the spiritual realm. So... If you want to make something up, feel free to do so. Also feel free to not do that.

57 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

"Eɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴡɪʟʟғᴜʟʟʏ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴀɴᴛ!"

Talnic grit his teeth. "Alright, I'm done. Just tell me what is going on. I don't know what you're talking about."

17 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

"Yᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ɪs ᴛʀɪᴠɪᴀʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪs ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ. Sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏᴡɴ."

Hehe.

14 minutes ago, Tesh said:

Talnic grit his teeth. "Alright, I'm done. Just tell me what is going on. I don't know what you're talking about."

Zanidar looked at the ground. "Oʀᴘʜᴇᴜs, ᴀʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀɴɪғᴇsᴛ."

"To... what?—ᴍᴀɴɪғᴇsᴛ! Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ. I ᴄᴀɴ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀʏ." Orpheus looked to the Shadow, hopeless, finally asking, "Should I?"

Keep in mind Talnic still doesn't know (iirc) about Zanidar, but he could tell a bit of a difference between them. Also his eyes are still glowing.

45 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

"And you know this how? You weren't here."

2 minutes ago, Tani said:

"And you know this how? You weren't here."

Zanidar took control of Orpheus again and turned sharply. "Sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ, ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ. I ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴡᴇᴀʀʏ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ."

Also, hello there Tani, nice to finally RP with you!

1 hour ago, Knight of Iron said:

"Cᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴇ?"

"Which part of me? If we're going with the human part, I'm less mortal then you are. If we're going with the other part, I was around long before this world and will still be around when it's long gone. Thus, you are the mortal here."

12 minutes ago, Tani said:

"Which part of me? If we're going with the human part, I'm less mortal then you are. If we're going with the other part, I was around long before this world and will still be around when it's long gone. Thus, you are the mortal here."

Zanidar grimaced. "Eᴠᴇɴ ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ʟᴀsᴛ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ. Tᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ."

Me cleverly alluding to obscure realmatic worldbuilding

Edited by Knight of Iron

3 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

Zanidar grimaced. "Eᴠᴇɴ ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ʟᴀsᴛ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ. Tᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ."

"Pot calling the kettle black much?"

Do you need me to explain this?

@Tesh @Tani

Orpheus falls to the ground, unconscious, and a twisting violet mass poured out from his mouth, his nose, eyes, ears, and even the pores of his skin. A tall, shifting, shadow figure formed from the dark violet misty energy, and stood before them all. A face formed and looked down at the Shadow.

"Yᴏᴜ, Tᴀʟɴɪᴄ, ʟᴇᴛ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ sᴛᴇᴀʟ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴅᴇsᴛɪɴᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ǫᴜᴇsᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡɪʟʟ NOT ʟᴇᴛ sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴄʜ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪғ I ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ sᴏ."

10 minutes ago, Tani said:

"If he's destined for this quest you speak of, and you kill him, what then? We could work on getting them back instead of fighting about it!"

"Tʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴄʏ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴀɴ, ᴏғ ғɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴛ ʜᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɢᴏ ᴏғғ ɪɴ ʜɪs sᴛᴇᴀᴅ. Tʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ᴄʀɪᴍᴇ! Hᴇ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜɪs ɪɴᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛᴇɴᴄᴇ!

Yᴇᴛ... ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ ғɪʀᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ɪs ʀɪɢʜᴛ. Tʜɪs ǫᴜᴀʀʀᴇʟ ɪs ᴜɴɴᴇᴄᴇssᴀʀʏ, ᴀ ᴅɪsᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. Eᴠᴇɴ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇss ғᴜʀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅs... ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ."

If someone prompts him further I could have him explain the quest again.

Great! Alright, now to make it official just say the words that I give you and we'll be all set.

Cara felt the words come to her. "I, Cara, The Brightest Night, do pledge allegiance to Cirsei of the demons."

I, Cirsei, do pledge allegiance to Cara, The Brightest Night.

"Did it work?"

Yup! Congratulations, now we can be friends for life!

3 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

"Tʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴄʏ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴀɴ, ᴏғ ғɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴛ ʜᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɢᴏ ᴏғғ ɪɴ ʜɪs sᴛᴇᴀᴅ. Tʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ᴄʀɪᴍᴇ! Hᴇ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜɪs ɪɴᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛᴇɴᴄᴇ!

Yᴇᴛ... ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ ғɪʀᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ɪs ʀɪɢʜᴛ. Tʜɪs ǫᴜᴀʀʀᴇʟ ɪs ᴜɴɴᴇᴄᴇssᴀʀʏ, ᴀ ᴅɪsᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. Eᴠᴇɴ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇss ғᴜʀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅs... ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ."

Cara heard yelling outside.

Maybe you should go check that out.

"You think?" 

Cara looked out the window and could make out a few people. It looked like they were having a pretty heated argument. She exited the tower and noticed Orpheus unconscious on the ground next to a violet misty shadow person. 

"What the heck is going on here?"