Let's go find a dragon

Tesh

40 minutes ago, Gneorndin said:

Yvris opens herself to the power of the Fire within her, creates her hottest flame, and burns the corpse of the dragon. It would be disrespectful to leave it lying there.

I'll note real quick that Ni is no longer standing next to the dragon. After Cara went to talk to Talnic, Ni wandered off somewhere to do something.

Just now, S4S said:

I'll note real quick that Ni is no longer standing next to the dragon. After Cara went to talk to Talnic, Ni wandered off somewhere to do something.

Oh oops I did not realize that people were near that dragon. Sorry!

I still burn the dragon, just not with Ni there.

9 hours ago, Knight of Iron said:

"I... I have to find Talnic. He knows what to do."

Cara managed a nod before going off to room and shut the door behind her. Leaning against the door in the room, Cara softly whispered. "Hello?"

Hi! I'm Cirsei. I'm a demon, but don't let that stupid title scare you. I'm not even close to being evil. Anyways, you want to be friends?

Cara hesitated. "Friends?"

Yeah, if you agree to a little contract here, we can be best friends forever. You would even get cool powers! I could coach you on how to use them. It'd be so much fun! 

Edited by Isabelle6060

On 4/7/2021 at 4:34 PM, JesterLavorre said:

They were already talking! Perfect!

“That’s fine. You don’t have to tell me. Just remember, Exodus is here too, you can confide in him if you don’t feel comfortable with me. You two need to be a team, too, after all!”

Of course, it would be nice if you were comfortable with me, too. Ara took a cookie and started eating.

"I'm not confiding in either of you."

21 hours ago, Isabelle6060 said:

Cara managed a nod before going off to room and shut the door behind her. Leaning against the door in the room, Cara softly whispered. "Hello?"

Hi! I'm Cirsei. I'm a demon, but don't let that stupid title scare you. I'm not even close to being evil. Anyways, you want to be friends?

Cara hesitated. "Friends?"

Yeah, if you agree to a little contract here, we can be best friends forever. You would even get cool powers! I could coach you on how to use them. It'd be so much fun! 

Why? You want to join your brother in the demons siblinghood?

And Fadran, do you intend to answer my last question? What kind of servants served in Feldspar's household?

@Channelknight Fadran

Gal looked around. The Shadow was still there, though the dragon corpse was, for some reason, on fire, with a new person standing nearby. Cara wasn't anywhere, and it seemed that Xeus' group already left.

Orpheus was still around, and seemed stressed for some reason. Gal considered asking him why he was that way, but decided against it, since he wasn't very good at interpersonal interactions.

So instead, he started looking through Ara's notes, which seemed to be intended for her to read more than to other people.

Edited by Trutharchivist

2 hours ago, Gneorndin said:

The corpse burns down to nothing and Yvris looks at all the people who have gathered.

"Why are you here, and who killed the dragon?" She glares at them, her hair aflame in her anger.

Talnic jumped backwards as the corpse of the dragon burst into flames. A moment later he had his sword out before him, ready to attack.

"Why are you here, and who killed the dragon?"

The voice came from a girl, he hair seemingly on fire.

"I did," Talnic said, he voice cool.

1 hour ago, Tesh said:

Talnic jumped backwards as the corpse of the dragon burst into flames. A moment later he had his sword out before him, ready to attack.

"Why are you here, and who killed the dragon?"

The voice came from a girl, he hair seemingly on fire.

"I did," Talnic said, he voice cool.

"How dare you. How DARE you kill that dragon! There's no Dreamwalker! You severed it's one connection to the Realms!"

3 hours ago, Gneorndin said:

"How dare you. How DARE you kill that dragon! There's no Dreamwalker! You severed it's one connection to the Realms!"

Talnic had no idea what the girl was saying.
"Look, I can't bring it back. And it was either I kill it or it would kill me."

23 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Let's say... cute ghost servants.

Great! Ondageists! I wonder if anyone will get the reference...

A gust of wind blew through the corridor. "Here" Sef told Mr. Ryan. "Follow the ghosts. They'll show you to your room."

@Onimur 

17 hours ago, Gneorndin said:

14 hours ago, Tesh said:

Gal turned, interested. It sounded like the girl knew much about dragons.

8 hours ago, Trutharchivist said:

A gust of wind blew through the corridor. "Here" Sef told Mr. Ryan. "Follow the ghosts. They'll show you to your room."

Rylan nodded with a smile and followed the direction of the sudden wind with only a slight pause, as if ghosts were a common occurrence around him. As he made his way down the hallway, he quietly mused to himself;

“Dragons, magic, ghosts. What a day!”

On 4/11/2021 at 0:44 AM, Tesh said:

"Ok, obviously there's something I'm not understanding. Tell me exactly what happened. To the word, if you can manage it." She speaks with a Draconic accent. 

If yous hasnt had much contact with dragons you can't recognize it, but Talnic totally knows what it is.

Edit for clarity: 'It' being Yvris's accent.

Edited by Gneorndin

12 hours ago, Gneorndin said:

"Ok, obviously there's something I'm not understanding. Tell me exactly what happened. To the word, if you can manage it." She speaks with a Draconic accent. 

Talnic narrowed his eyes at the girl. Her accent was eerily similar to that of the dragons he had had previous encounters with. 

"No," he said. "Not unless you tell me why you need to know, and if I don't think you're lying and agree with your reasoning."

Just now, Tesh said:

Talnic narrowed his eyes at the girl. Her accent was eerily similar to that of the dragons he had had previous encounters with. 

"No," he said. "Not unless you tell me why you need to know, and if I don't think you're lying and agree with your reasoning."

"The final words of a dragon - especially a monorealmatic one - are extremely important, even more so if it risked insanity to pass on its message. From what you said about either you killing it or it killing you I can assume that either it wanted to get rid of you or it went insane. If you continue to refuse to explain there's no reason I should assume anything other than that you want to hide something about it's words, which means it probably wanted you dead, in which case I want you dead too." Her hair is no longer flaming. "Additionally, I don't understand what happened here, which leaves me with no reason not to assume you slaughtered this dragon knowing it was monorealmatic."

On 4/12/2021 at 4:24 PM, Tani said:

"The final words of a dragon - especially a monorealmatic one - are extremely important, even more so if it risked insanity to pass on its message. From what you said about either you killing it or it killing you I can assume that either it wanted to get rid of you or it went insane. If you continue to refuse to explain there's no reason I should assume anything other than that you want to hide something about it's words, which means it probably wanted you dead, in which case I want you dead too." Her hair is no longer flaming. "Additionally, I don't understand what happened here, which leaves me with no reason not to assume you slaughtered this dragon knowing it was monorealmatic."

"Who are you?"

3 hours ago, Tani said:

"I don't rightly know. My spirit guide told me to come here. You would probably better recognize the name Dreamwalker."

Sighing, Talnic sheathed his sword. "I don't recognize it. But there are others around here that probably would."

For the record: since Gal went to learn about dragons, his knowledge about them should lack a lot. It might be problematic...

Plus, I'm pretty sure it wasn't a dreamwalker? Wasn't it a dragon from the Dragon Realm?

9 hours ago, Tani said:

"I don't rightly know. My spirit guide told me to come here. You would probably better recognize the name Dreamwalker."

6 hours ago, Tesh said:

Sighing, Talnic sheathed his sword. "I don't recognize it. But there are others around here that probably would."

Gal listened to the dialogue. It sounded... Weird. What do you mean, monorealmatic? Nothing is truly monorealmatic. Everything exists in all three realms! And the fire... Plus... 

"Excuse me," he said to the stranger. "Did you say spirit guide? Are you bonded to a non-physical entity?"

On 12.4.2021 at 6:24 AM, Onimur said:

Rylan nodded with a smile and followed the direction of the sudden wind with only a slight pause, as if ghosts were a common occurrence around him. As he made his way down the hallway, he quietly mused to himself;

“Dragons, magic, ghosts. What a day!”

The wind took him to a private room, and then howled in a way that nearly sounded like: "welcome. Enjoy your stay here." Then it was gone.

In the meanwhile, Sef nodded goodbye to Valzwyn and her friend, and went back to the library.

@Channelknight Fadran @Random Bystander

Sorry for tagging you, but I believe that your last reply was in the previous page, and it's a nightmare to go back there.

2 minutes ago, Trutharchivist said:

Gal listened to the dialogue. It sounded... Weird. What do you mean, monorealmatic? Nothing is truly monorealmatic. Everything exists in all three realms! And the fire... Plus... 

"Excuse me," he said to the stranger. "Did you say spirit guide? Are you bonded to a non-physical entity?"

@Channelknight Fadran @Random Bystander

"What do you mean by 'bonded'?"

6 hours ago, Tesh said:

"Will you answer my questions now?"

Here are the questions

On 4/12/2021 at 6:19 AM, Tani said:

On 4/12/2021 at 7:24 PM, Tani said: