Let's go find a dragon

Tesh

3 hours ago, Condensation said:

"My weaknesses... I really don't want to... yeah."

They were already talking! Perfect!

“That’s fine. You don’t have to tell me. Just remember, Exodus is here too, you can confide in him if you don’t feel comfortable with me. You two need to be a team, too, after all!”

Of course, it would be nice if you were comfortable with me, too. Ara took a cookie and started eating.

3 hours ago, Condensation said:

"I do."

33 minutes ago, JesterLavorre said:

They were already talking! Perfect!

“That’s fine. You don’t have to tell me. Just remember, Exodus is here too, you can confide in him if you don’t feel comfortable with me. You two need to be a team, too, after all!”

Of course, it would be nice if you were comfortable with me, too. Ara took a cookie and started eating.

"I do need a moment of privacy, if you wouldn't mind, I'll be right back."

Exodus leaves a bag of cookies behind and walks until he is out of earshot.

1 hour ago, Isabelle6060 said:

Cara wandered over to Orpheus. "Whatcha doing?"

@Knight of Iron

Orpheus wrestled with his quite literal inner demon.

GO. Eᴠᴇɴ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴜsᴛ ɢᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ. Wᴀɪᴛ ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ.
But I could stay in this tower. Xeus sounded like he could take care of this.
Dᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ʜɪᴍ. Hᴇ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs.

Before Orpheus could respond, Cara walked up to him and said something, but Orpheus didn't hear. Zanidar pressed upon his mind painfully, and Orpheus wiped away sweat, panting.

"I... I need... to go. We need to leave. Now."

1 minute ago, Knight of Iron said:

Orpheus wrestled with his quite literal inner demon.

GO. Eᴠᴇɴ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴜsᴛ ɢᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ. Wᴀɪᴛ ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ.
But I could stay in this tower. Xeus sounded like he could take care of this.
Dᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ʜɪᴍ. Hᴇ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs.

Before Orpheus could respond, Cara walked up to him and said something, but Orpheus didn't hear. Zanidar pressed upon his mind painfully, and Orpheus wiped away sweat, panting.

"I... I need... to go. We need to leave. Now."

"Are you alright?" Cara asked cautiously, taken aback at his sudden determination to leave. "And...where do we need to go?"

17 minutes ago, Isabelle6060 said:

"Are you alright?" Cara asked cautiously, taken aback at his sudden determination to leave. "And...where do we need to go?"

"We need... we need to find that dragon already." Orpheus blinked, his eyes trying to focus. "What... what are we still doing here? Can't it just be over..."

1 minute ago, Knight of Iron said:

"We need... we need to find that dragon already." Orpheus blinked, his eyes trying to focus. "What... what are we still doing here? Can't it just be over..."

"What? Find the dragon?" Cara looked at him like he was crazy. "If you want to die, fine, but I'm out."

No. Follow him.

Cara froze.

Somethings not right about this dragon.

Its a duskmantel like it should be. But its been killed, and recently.

There's no new Dreamwalker anywhere near this area. There's nothing in the realm Fire lives in to note the death of a fire-creature, and all dragons contain at least a little of Fire in them.

The Fallen One won't rise. It has been removed from the Realms. Give it a proper burial and we'll move on.

Yvris opens herself to the power of the Fire within her, creates her hottest flame, and burns the corpse of the dragon. It would be disrespectful to leave it lying there.