Let's go find a dragon

Tesh

10 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"We could wait for them to leave, I suppose."

Ara scratched the back of her head nervously. “Uh. Well, Memory has been able to make me invisible before. They only did it once, and it only lasted a few minutes. And that was just me. More people could be more difficult.”

36 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"We could wait for them to leave, I suppose."

"We don't really have time for that..."

24 minutes ago, JesterLavorre said:

Ara scratched the back of her head nervously. “Uh. Well, Memory has been able to make me invisible before. They only did it once, and it only lasted a few minutes. And that was just me. More people could be more difficult.”

"Memory?"

3 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

"We don't really have time for that..."

"Memory?"

“Oh, have you not met? Sorry! Uh, Mem, where are you?”

With a static pop of electricity, Memory’s blue-white form appeared beside Ara. “I am always here, but now I am more here. Why did you call?”

”I just wanted you to meet Exodus, here! I don’t think I’ve properly introduced you two.”

”Hello, Exodus. I am a Memory.” They turned to Ara. “Auriel, were you aware there are several dozen humanoid creatures near you at the moment? They do seem hostile.”

2 minutes ago, JesterLavorre said:

“Oh, have you not met? Sorry! Uh, Mem, where are you?”

With a static pop of electricity, Memory’s blue-white form appeared beside Ara. “I am always here, but now I am more here. Why did you call?”

”I just wanted you to meet Exodus, here! I don’t think I’ve properly introduced you two.”

”Hello, Exodus. I am a Memory.” They turned to Ara. “Auriel, were you aware there are several dozen humanoid creatures near you at the moment? They do seem hostile.”

"Good evening," Exodus said smoothly, "We may be in need of your assistance—assistance Ara says you may be able to offer?"

3 hours ago, Knight of Iron said:

"Good evening," Exodus said smoothly, "We may be in need of your assistance—assistance Ara says you may be able to offer?"

“Hmmm. It depends on what it is. I could probably kill a couple of those hostile creatures before my Notion ran out and I needed to replenish. I could make you invisible for a few minutes. Why are you not asking Auriel? She can do far more than me.”

Ara’s gut reaction was to rebuff Mamory’s assertion. She couldn’t do anything. She was useless in a fight. But maybe I can learn.

”I’m really not that powerful, but... maybe I can think of something?”

10 hours ago, JesterLavorre said:

“Hmmm. It depends on what it is. I could probably kill a couple of those hostile creatures before my Notion ran out and I needed to replenish. I could make you invisible for a few minutes. Why are you not asking Auriel? She can do far more than me.”

Ara’s gut reaction was to rebuff Mamory’s assertion. She couldn’t do anything. She was useless in a fight. But maybe I can learn.

”I’m really not that powerful, but... maybe I can think of something?”

Exodus turned to Minuet. "Well, how many do you think you could take?"

31 minutes ago, Trutharchivist said:

"Like the questions I already asked? I can understand that you have secrets. Most people have some."

"I thought we were going to continue this conversation after the other one ended?"

37 minutes ago, Tani said:

"I thought we were going to continue this conversation after the other one ended?"

"Yes. I asked questions directly related to this conversation. But never mind that. So, you are telling us this dragon now died permanently, unlike normal dragons, because it somehow was completely and solely in one realm?"

1 minute ago, Trutharchivist said:

"Yes. I asked questions directly related to this conversation. But never mind that. So, you are telling us this dragon now died permanently, unlike normal dragons, because it somehow was completely and solely in one realm?"

"Yes. Additionally, because it was only in one realm, it was going insane."

Edited by Tani

• 2 weeks later...
On 3.5.2021 at 5:51 PM, Tani said:

"Yes. Additionally, because it was only in one realm, it was going insane."

"Ah. I see. Sounds logical. If all the Realmatic Aspects of a multi-realmatic entity will be pressed to one realm... yes, it will probably go mad. Why, then, are it's last words important? Isn't it just madness?"

All right! So we delayed a lot - and now I see that it's my fault, at least partly - but to fix it, I'm going to give you a summarization of the events of the present, as your loyal SPUCE! If you find those annoying do tell, and make sure to reply regularly on the game so I won't have to do it. (It is my bad, though, seeing to the fact it took me a week to reply...)

Anyway, for now, Exodus's group - consisting of him, Ara and Minuet, I believe - is near an encampment of dark elves/orcs/drows/whichever name you see fit, trying to either go past them unnoticed or destroy them all. Gal, Yvris and Talnic stand outside the tower, discussing the dead dragon. Meanwhile, Ni is standing nearby, I think?

Valzwyn and Veila (double V!) explore the tower's secret passages, while Orpheus... Well, I'm sorry, Knight. I remember you said he'd try to kill Talnic if he had to, but I can't find his last appearance. Cara converses with a pink demon, Rylan is sleeping in his new room, and Sef is in the library. Are there any more active characters I forgot to mention?

All the inactive characters join Avren (aka avocado) in the void behind the realms. 

I'll proceed to notify all the known active players.

@Knight of Iron @Condensation @JesterLavorre @Tesh @S4S @Channelknight Fadran, @Random Bystander, @Isabelle6060 @Onimur

Edited by Trutharchivist

3 minutes ago, Trutharchivist said:

"Ah. I see. Sounds logical. If all the Realmatic Aspects of a multi-realmatic entity will be pressed to one realm... yes, it will probably go mad. Why, then, are it's last words important? Isn't it just madness?"

@Knight of Iron @Condensation 

"It was giving you a message, yes? Why else would it be so far from dragon lands? And monorealmatic dragons go monorealmatic only for something they deem important enough to risk their sanity for."

Here I'll help. @Tesh @JesterLavorre @Channelknight Fadran @Random Bystander @Isabelle6060 @Onimur And thats as far back as I went.

Edited by Tani

5 minutes ago, Tani said:

Here I'll help. @Tesh @JesterLavorre @Channelknight Fadran @Random Bystander @Isabelle6060 @Onimur And thats as far back as I went.

Well, thank you, but since tagging isn't working in quote boxes, I'm still glad I could tag them all.

"Ah." Said Gal. "I see. So, Talnic," he continued, turning to the Shadow, "do you know what the dragon said before dying?"

And, Tesh, that's not a slip - Talnic told Gal to call him by his real name a few pages ago.

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Smells like brownies today," Val whispered. "You gotta steal the ones in the middle of the pan; it always makes him really mad."

She grinned deviously. "I bet I could make said person even angrier." She snickered.

She's gonna stick her face into the brownie pan.

She rarely acts like this, but sometimes she just feels like it.

54 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"What're you gonna do?"

"I'm gonna stick my face into the brownies." She grinned. "I did that once, years ago, to a pie. The person who made it got really mad." She winced, and rubbed the top of her head. "I haven't dared to do anything like that since."

3 hours ago, Trutharchivist said:

"Ah." Said Gal. "I see. So, Talnic," he continued, turning to the Shadow, "do you know what the dragon said before dying?"

Tlnic sighed. "It mentioned something about needing help. I can't remember the specifics. I was too busy trying not to die. However, Xeus and Minuet were there as well. They might remember more than me."