Fake spoilers

ginger_reckoning

1 hour ago, IntentAwesome said:

Oh. Oh no. Eating with a shardfork really didn’t go well.

On the other hand, great tool for assassination. RIP. 

Yeah, I know, I can't believe I'm saying this, but poor Lezian. All he wanted to do was enjoy some chouta and instant noodles. 

3 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Personally, I’m still trying to get over the fact that the fifth oath only allowed Kaladin to summon a Shardhorse of all things...

Yeah, it was a little weird, especially since he already has a Ryshadium.

Edited by Trutharchivist

16 hours ago, Nameless said:

Yeah, the reveal that Shallan was a aimian was crazy, and all the personalities were getting on my nerves. I was honestly happy when it turned out that Nightblood would in fact kill an entire horde if it touched one hordeling. It was a bit stupid to test it that way though.

Oh no. Oh, no. Please save me. I'm dieing.

7 minutes ago, More Cynical Than Funny said:

The Glys-Renarin romance caught me completely off guard

Especially their babies, who would thought that the Sja anat corruption would be genetical.  

Edited by One_Armed

Just now, More Cynical Than Funny said:

Take my uovotes.

My pleasure, its exactly like that part in the book in wich Kaladin swore to do what Hoid say because he thought hoid was so funny. Syl was so mad at the betryal in his oath to Zahel.

On 11/11/2020 at 6:39 PM, Knight of Iron said:

To be honest, it kind of surprised me when the Fused's ultimate plan all along was just to just topple the tower of Urithiru over. That scene was incredibly well written, however, though sadly their plot seemed to have killed tens of thousands.

Turns out, along with art, the Fused are really bad at Jenga.

Man I can't believe Brandon Actually killed hoid off like that. I was expecting him to live till era 4. 

Rip hoid. I really didn't expect a fused girl who u had one date with.  To hold such a grudge against u that Odium recognised her passion and helped her she spend the past 6000 yrs worldhopping and  researching how to kill u. 

Wow that must have a bad first date .

24 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

...Is no one talking about how Stonewards don't actually exist? Like- I know the Lightweavers did an outstanding job hiding it, but I thought it was clear!

No, I'm pretty sure they do exist, they just betrayed the Radiants and joined the Fused. In the second set of interludes, Talash the Fused says this:

"They would not follow us so readily if they knew the secrets some of us hold." (RoW interludes, page 573).

While looking at a large group of Fused that have powers similar to Stonewards.

Edited by Nameless

12 minutes ago, ebfritz said:

How are none of you talking about the best scene? When it was revealed that Shallan's next oath was, "I killed my husband." I freaked out. I had to stop reading for a few days when I learned that he had been killed in between Oathbringer and RoW and that he had been an Illusion the whole book. I guess Maya is going to have to revive him now.

Meh. Kaladin's scene where he realized that the fourth oath was "I will protect everyone but Moash, because seriously, storm him." was better in my opinion. Especially since it was followed by Kaladin dying to save Moash's life, rejecting his fourth ideal. Of course, the fact that the entire series so far has just been a dream that Dalinar had while drunk did detract from my enjoyment of it a bit.

32 minutes ago, ebfritz said:

How are none of you talking about the best scene? When it was revealed that Shallan's next oath was, "I killed my husband." I freaked out. I had to stop reading for a few days when I learned that he had been killed in between Oathbringer and RoW and that he had been an Illusion the whole book. I guess Maya is going to have to revive him now.

17 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Meh. Kaladin's scene where he realized that the fourth oath was "I will protect everyone but Moash, because seriously, storm him." was better in my opinion. Especially since it was followed by Kaladin dying to save Moash's life, rejecting his fourth ideal. Of course, the fact that the entire series so far has just been a dream that Dalinar had while drunk did detract from my enjoyment of it a bit.

No. No. The best was when the stormfather took physical form and handed control of the highstorms to Lift. He goes on vacation in the Reshi Islands and retires there.

17 minutes ago, Nameless said:

That was also an amazing scene. My personal theory is that he will realize that his dream was actually a vision of the future and that he will spend the next book trying to stop his brother's assassination, and that the book will end up with him being put in prison because seeing the future is of the enemy. 

7 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

No. No. The best was when the stormfather took physical form and handed control of the highstorms to Lift. He goes on vacation in the Reshi Islands and retires there.

Well, I liked Lift, but in this book... She just seemed too... serious.

6 minutes ago, ebfritz said:

That was also an amazing scene. My personal theory is that he will realize that his dream was actually a vision of the future and that he will spend the next book trying to stop his brother's assassination, and that the book will end up with him being put in prison because seeing the future is of the enemy. 

And then realize that it wasn't a vision of the future when Hoid turns out to be a good person.

1 hour ago, ebfritz said:

Ahem, this is a thread for FAKE spoilers, thank you very much