The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

6 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

Very good then the consciousness is blind. My character is receiving from outside, but not sending.

What would the outside consciousness be sending? It has no idea what's going on inside.

Edited by xinoehp512

5 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

If I were a betting man. The consciousness would make educated guesses based on what is likely needed if contact were lost.

Nathrangking is quite clearly fully capable of utilizing the information he is exposed to, information that the outside mind would have no way of knowing. No guess can be that good.

15 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

I'd agree if we were not talking about a consciousness created by the will of a God with a capital G. 

Much as I'd like to, I'm going to have to pass on this debate for the sake of the sanity of all involved. The capitalization of that term is a messy subject likely best kept out of the purview of this RP. I'm sorry, but I'm just not going to deal with that. :P Authors are the limit of my godly allowance.

I will point out however, that just because something was created by the will of a powerful being does not necessarily guarantee them power. 

More likely, a replica of the consciousness was created by the mimes when the connection with the original was severed.

I have no intention of playing with capitalization, nor making a debate of it. If you desire all of the characters to be controllable I'll allow Nath to be harder, but controllable. I however do believe that Nath's mind is not so easily swayed.

"Fadran, you mentioned a plan. Does that still work? I'm guessing we want to get out of here quickly. Once we get everyone back here." Ember is pacing nervously across the room. 

14 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

The scientist exhales a curse through his teeth. "That's unfortunate."

"Since you're not willing to help me, I'd best be off. Perhaps I can help the rest of my group escape this place. Unless you want to work together to help your daughter. She's part of my group too." T begins to turn away from Dr. Larue.

1 hour ago, Mist said:

"Fadran, you mentioned a plan. Does that still work? I'm guessing we want to get out of here quickly. Once we get everyone back here." Ember is pacing nervously across the room. 

Fadran is still writing stuff down. “Freeing Nath and Baahlan will certainly make things easier... If this is going to work, we need that gemstone.”

23 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran is still writing stuff down. “Freeing Nath and Baahlan will certainly make things easier... If this is going to work, we need that gemstone.”

"We've freed Nathrangking, although he's low on energy. T, Vapor, and Eric are elsewhere, and Baalhan is imprisoned somewhere."

On 7/21/2020 at 6:22 PM, xinoehp512 said:

The blue continued. "Santonio has a personal grudge against Nathrangking, so he's not about to let him walk free. Aridith sees Baalhan as an opportunity, so he's not about to walk free either- even if you could convince him not to attempt to enact immediate revenge. Vapor is a prisoner they can use, and so Tara is probably going to be in the same... you're not listening to me, are you?"

@Channelknight Fadran

"I know everything, child," said the blue. "Whether or not it is a choice is up to you."

On 7/21/2020 at 6:25 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

I'm not just about to leave anyone behind. Fadran responds. Wait, what about Tara? What's happened to her?

On 7/21/2020 at 7:59 PM, xinoehp512 said:

@Vapor

"Is she?," said her father. "How do you know that?"

"I'm here to offer you a deal," said the blue simply.

@Mist

"You had better get comfortable here, then," said the blue. "Tara has been captured and is about to be arrested for releasing prisoners."

@Channelknight Fadran

31 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

“Vapor, I think, is staying here. But the holed I’ve been in contact with... they said something about T.”

"T came back here briefly. Nathrangking changed her to light. Then, she and Eric were briefly enthralled, until Nathrangking turned that holed to light. She got Eric to run her to the lab."

As Vapor and Eric followed the holed, Vapor spoke to Spin quietly. "Fly to the servant's quarters and let them know what's happened. Tell them not to try anything because they're going to be after Nathrangking and maybe others." Spin flew off towards the servant's quarters. 

When Spin arrived, she flew through Ember's flames and made herself visible. "Vapor and Eric just got arrested for multiple things, including the orange holed that Nathrangking blew up and Eric assaulted. Vapor was arrested for not doing anything about that, so be careful. They could be here any time. Don't do anything stupid."

3 minutes ago, Vapor said:

As Vapor and Eric followed the holed, Vapor spoke to Spin quietly. "Fly to the servant's quarters and let them know what's happened. Tell them not to try anything because they're going to be after Nathrangking and maybe others." Spin flew off towards the servant's quarters. 

When Spin arrived, she flew through Ember's flames and made herself visible. "Vapor and Eric just got arrested for multiple things, including the orange holed that Nathrangking blew up and Eric assaulted. Vapor was arrested for not doing anything about that, so be careful. They could be here any time. Don't do anything stupid."

"Yeah, I think we're too late for that. Hence the reason I'm preparing for attack."

Spin corrected herself. "Don't do any more stupid stuff. I think only a few of you will be able to walk away freely. Leave Baalhan there for now and don't rescue any more prisoners. Don't fight unless they fight you. Those of you who can, I suggest you disappear."

A tall, dark skinned female walks in, her black hair tossing behind her.

"Please, can any of you help me get off-world? I can't seem to make any portals and I need to get back to Sel. The rebellion won't succeed without my soulstamps!"

Hey guys! Deus in machina! Mist and Vapor said I should join. Someone get me to help with your plan and I shall reveal my powers.:)

3 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Please, can any of you help me get off-world? I can't seem to make any portals and I need to get back to Sel. The rebellion won't succeed without my soulstamps!"

"Unfortunately, all portals are closed. May I check your eyes?"

6 minutes ago, Condensation said:

“Soulstamps?!?” Fadran exclaims. “You’re a ReForger??”

I won't be on much in the next 24 hours, going to hang out with my cousins. Please don't move forward too much without me. Thanks! Vapor's coming. If necessary, Mist can operate my character, I trust her.

"So, what's the plan? I'm sorry, miss, but I need to get off world or else the rebellion will proceed and fail without me."