The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

Yes, he is that strong and fast.

Eric, seeing no recognition, pauses. "She goes by T? She's in trouble!"

Vapor runs down the hall, trying not to seem too obvious. "T?" She runs down towards the area she and T were last in. "T, are you okay? I heard fighting, and then it stopped," she whispers. "And what's this about enthralling?"

@Spock I am no longer in the lab, it's just my dad Jeffrey

Edited by Vapor

17 hours ago, Vapor said:

Eric pulls free from the holed's grip and runs down the hall. He stays just barely out of the holed's reach, and ends up next to the servants quarters. Panting, he runs inside. "Tara. Holed. Baalhan. Help."

Moments later, the orange streaks out of the entrance he just passed through and tackled him to the ground with a roar.

7 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Vapor runs down the hall, trying not to seem too obvious. "T?" She runs down towards the area she and T were last in. She sees Tara and the blue holed and stops short. "T, are you okay? I heard fighting, and then it stopped."

They're in an enclosed room. Tara entered through a hole in the top.

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

Moments later, the orange streaks out of the entrance he just passed through and tackled him to the ground with a roar.

oh... oops. I edited it.

Eric grunts and tries to kick the holed off. "A... little help?" he gasps.

58 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Work with us," said the blue holed. "Help us bring the many universes under our rule."

35 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Vapor runs down the hall, trying not to seem too obvious. "T?" She runs down towards the area she and T were last in. "T, are you okay? I heard fighting, and then it stopped," she whispers. "And what's this about enthralling?"

27 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"I'd rather not. That seems like a command. *whispering* I'm probably about to get enthralled."

"T's in trouble? What happened? Are you okay?" Ember pulls fire around himself.

8 minutes ago, Mist said:

"I'd rather not. That seems like a command. *whispering* I'm probably about to get enthralled."

"T's in trouble? What happened? Are you okay?" Ember pulls fire around himself.

"We'll see about that. Oresus Naales Rutz." In a burst of power I transmute her into a column of light. "Escape quickly."

3 minutes ago, Vapor said:

"T was looking... for Baalhan, and she broke in... I need help, please," he said between punches.

2 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

With a thought the spell is released and T is returned to her previous state.  "It's what I do for my friends."

"Eric, I'm here, thanks to Nathrangking. Thank you, friend. You have saved my freedom, despite barely knowing me. Vapor, get out of there! At the speed of light, it would barely take any time to search the whole cave system. Perhaps we could find Baalhan. Or if you are able to sense any green light from the green holed, that would be a place to look."

"T! What happened?"

"It's a long story. Later. The guards will likely be here quite soon." Noticing the orange holed on the ground, she puts fields around it, pinning it, making it impossible to move or gather momentum to punch harder. "Eric, leave him alone. He's pinned now." She begins defending her mind with the mental energy she has, in the hope that she can keep out the blue holed, or at least decrease what they learn.

41 minutes ago, Mist said:

"Eric, I'm here, thanks to Nathrangking. Thank you, friend. You have saved my freedom, despite barely knowing me. Vapor, get out of there! At the speed of light, it would barely take any time to search the whole cave system. Perhaps we could find Baalhan. Or if you are able to sense any green light from the green holed, that would be a place to look."

"T! What happened?"

"It's a long story. Later. The guards will likely be here quite soon." Noticing the orange holed on the ground, she puts fields around it, pinning it, making it impossible to move or gather momentum to punch harder. "Eric, leave him alone. He's pinned now." She begins defending her mind with the mental energy she has, in the hope that she can keep out the blue holed, or at least decrease what they learn.

The orange holed lets out a guttural growl and streches, shattering the forcefields restraining him. "Enough," he spits, and his eyes flash. 

An enormous pressure grips Eric's and Tara's mind. Orange thrall-rings manifest in Eric's eyes, and then- a few seconds later- in Tara's.

32 minutes ago, Vapor said:

"Oh, uh, okay." Vapor starts walking back.

An orange holed steps into her path.

"Now what do we have here?" he rumbles.

Well, this is a sticky situation. Xino, I'm assuming you're just going to godmod our characters. If not, tell me what you'd like T to do.

In those few seconds: "Na...th. ... Ru...n n...ow."

Ember hears and panics, strengthening the fire around him. He can't run; the orange holed is much faster. He has no mental defense against enthrallment.

9 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

The orange holed lets out a guttural growl and streches, shattering the forcefields restraining him. "Enough," he spits, and his eyes flash. 

An enormous pressure grips Eric's and Tara's mind. Orange thrall-rings manifest in Eric's eyes, and then- a few seconds later- in Tara's.

1 minute ago, Mist said:

In those few seconds: "Na...th. ... Ru...n n...ow."

Ember hears and panics, strengthening the fire around him. He can't run; the orange holed is much faster. He has no mental defense against enthrallment.

My eyes narrow. "We'll see who will prevail. Oresus Naales Rutz Lirexus." The orange holed explodes in a wave of light as his every cell is turned into light and scattered to the winds. My invisibility fails and I fall to my knees. The glow in T's and Eric's eyes vanish.

T collapses for a moment. She rises, slowly at first, then quickly when she sees the surroundings. "Nathrangking! Are you okay? What happened? Can I help?"

Ember responds. "Eric and T, you were enthralled briefly. Nathrangking defeated the orange holed. Is there a way we can help replenish your energy, Nathrangking? You've been doing a lot of spells recently."

Edited by Mist

2 minutes ago, Mist said:

T collapses for a moment. She rises, slowly at first, then quickly when she sees the surroundings. "Nathrangking! Are you okay? What happened? Can I help?"

Ember responds. "Eric and Tara, you were enthralled briefly. Nathrangking defeated the orange holed. Is there a way we can help replenish your energy, Nathrangking? You've been doing a lot of spells recently."

My head spins if that's even possible. I have not been so drained for eons. I remain to weak to stand. "I will recover in time. There is nothing to be done about it. I don't have enough in me to pull off another trick like that . You will have to be careful."