The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

5 minutes ago, Vapor said:

"Vapor and Eric are arrested somewhere. They won't be able to come," Jek pointed out.

“It’s easier than you might think to set up a closed-circuit telepathic conversation. If Enter here can build a spaceship in three posts, then I can chat with Vapor and Eric while they sit in a prison cell.”

12 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

“It’s easier than you might think to set up a closed-circuit telepathic conversation. If Enter here can build a spaceship in three posts, then I can chat with Vapor and Eric while they sit in a prison cell.”

Spin speaks up. "I guess I could help with setting that up."

27 minutes ago, Spren of Kindness said:

Kindness makes her way to the lab.  "T, Fadran wants us to all get back to... I guess base?  I don't know what to call it."

"Also, that doesn't seem like much of a deal. Just an order. 

Okay. I'm not sure how this blue holed will feel about that, though."

T begins to walk towards the servants' quarters.

27 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Spin speaks up. "I guess I could help with setting that up."

“That... would be nice. I’d need a Connection or a Spirit Bond to the person I’m trying to telepathically communicate with, and some form of smoke screen that will prevent others from interfering with said Connection or Spirit Bond.” He looks at Spin. “I don’t suppose you could do something like that?”

3 hours ago, Mist said:

"Yes, but only to strengthen my resolve. My answer is still no."

"Then I'm afraid I'll have to arrest you," said the blue. "Come with me, please."

1 hour ago, Vapor said:

I'm assuming we're at the "Holding cell"

No, you're still with the blue. You've gone to get Tara.

@Vapor

1 hour ago, Condensation said:

"Forgive me, but, I'm a Forger, not a Re-Forger. I mis-spoke. I have dedicated my studies to soul stamps(changing people), so I only know the basics for stamping objects. It depends, but if I can work with the person(given that you want it to take for 24 hours), maybe 2 months. I don't know how my mind is impenetrable, but I have noticed that the--what did you call them? Holid?-- are incapable of controlling my mind."

By what mechanism is she able to resist holed control?

"I'll ask her," Spin says. "Vapor," she says through their connection. "Where are you? Are you with Eric?" Vapor jumps slightly. "I'm near the lab. Yes, I'm with Eric. T's getting arrested too. We might need some help. She looks like she's gonna make a break for it." Spin gasps a bit. "T's getting arrested too. They're at the lab. T's going to run. Let's go."

Okay, that makes sense.

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Then I'm afraid I'll have to arrest you," said the blue. "Come with me, please."

@Vapor

"What if I say no?" T places fields between herself and the oranges holding Vapor and Eric. She starts running away from the oranges, keeping an eye out. If an orange starts running towards her, she'll place a field in its path to try to trip it.

2 minutes ago, Vapor said:

"I'll ask her," Spin says. "Vapor," she says through their connection. "Where are you? Are you with Eric?" Vapor jumps slightly. "I'm near the lab. Yes, I'm with Eric. T's getting arrested too. We might need some help. She looks like she's gonna make a break for it." Spin gasps a bit. "T's getting arrested too. They're at the lab. T's going to run. Let's go."

“This is... not good.” Fadran keeps pacing. “We have to be very, very careful with what we do, or else we might blow everything.”