AonEne

Feature Implementation   

32 members have voted

1. 1. At the moment districts are mostly flavor; they don’t change anything about your gameplay. Do you want to implement a system where tributes get bonuses on rolls for actions relating to their district?

• I would want to do that
    • I would not want to do that

8 hours ago, Elend Venture said:

I look back, seeing a figure traveling up the river towards me. I slowly retreat back into the bushes, not making any sudden movements. I don't think they see me. As they draw closer, I see in the grey predawn light that it is Experience. I tense myself, waiting, holding my sword in a low guard, wondering how close they'll get before they notice me.

@Experience

Experience sees a movement of some bushes and stops walking, brandishing his long knife. "Who's there?" he calls out, ready to fight.

5 hours ago, A Windrunner said:

"SPONSORS!!! I know you can hear me! Could we get some medicine?!"

@Brightness Warrior@The Awakened Salad, @Emi, @Mist, @Invocation, @The_Truthwatcher, @Darkfinder

Sorry! I’m not in this round, but I wish you luck!

Edited by The Awakened Salad

14 hours ago, A Windrunner said:

"SPONSORS!!! I know you can hear me! Could we get some medicine?!"

@Brightness Warrior@The Awakened Salad, @Emi, @Mist, @Invocation, @The_Truthwatcher, @Darkfinder

Um... I'm a sponsor, yet my name isn't there. Ghanderflaffle is also a sponsor that you did not name. Yet, you named at least one sponsor who's not going to be able to do this.