AonEne

Feature Implementation   

32 members have voted

1. 1. At the moment districts are mostly flavor; they don’t change anything about your gameplay. Do you want to implement a system where tributes get bonuses on rolls for actions relating to their district?

• I would want to do that
    • I would not want to do that

1 minute ago, DramaQueen said:

Quille, watching and listening on her television, recognized the tune and knew immediately that she would sponsor this tribute.

I would like you to know that the following emoji represents a young, teenage male who goes under the pen name of Fadran laughing his scudding lungs out as he read this post.

:D

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

I would like you to know that the following emoji represents a young, teenage male who goes under the pen name of Fadran laughing his scudding lungs out as he read this post.

:D

Well, I was really happy when I read your post, and Quille needed a reason to sponsor Fadran. I saw an opportunity and took it.

I break into a run after Experience, arrows whistling over my head, past me, hitting the ground around me. A feel one graze my side and I speed up, propelling myself through the woods in a sprint. I run until I am out of breath, then run some more. Then, exhausted and wounded, I kneel to the ground in a thicket of brambles and catch my breath. I had at some point strayed off of the path and had thus lost Experience. Wow, I think. They must have quite the archer on their team to be able to take such precise shots in quick succession and still hit at what was that? It couldn't have been less than 150 meters. I should probably wait for them to die off before I even consider any martial action against that group.

Breath caught, I cut two rectangular pieces of cloth from my jacket, bandaging my deeper wounds which are still bleeding. I don't like ruining such a nice garment, but what other choice do I have?

Edited by Elend Venture

On September 5, 2020 at 3:23 PM, Doomstick said:

ok, current life table:

Sorana: 16

Gears: 16

everyone not listed here: 14

Wind: 12

Elend Venture: 6

Experience: 10

Just quoting this to show the count on this page

Eric drops his hand. "I guess he left."

As Experience is running, he looks back and sees his opponent runnning towards him with arrows raining down around them. Experience turns his attention to a tree that is coming up in his path. He glances back and watches as an arrow hits his opponent, distracting them. He dashes around the tree then deftly climbs up the tree, hoping he's not seen. As he catches his breath, his opponent runs past, but Experience stays in the tree to let the pair of attackers to leave.

4 minutes ago, Doomstick said:

16, you can send a useful tool

Isn't it anything food and water or below?

(A roll of 17-20 will let you send weaponry or medical equipment, 11-16 food or water, 6-10 useful tools, 3-5 other various items, and 1-2 nothing [which still uses up one of your rolls].) They can also communicate with their tribute two times, giving them information. This does not require a dice roll. 

On 8/28/2020 at 6:08 AM, The Awakened Salad said:

If it’s not too much of a bother would I be able to be tagged when signups for the next game start? 

Will do! 

On 9/1/2020 at 7:51 AM, Bearer of all agonies said:

I’ll wait until next round. Can you tag me then? 

The all-powerful Ene says yep! 

8 hours ago, Mist said:

Isn't it anything food and water or below?

I believe we established last game that it was only the items in that category, not below as well. Unless we changed it and I just don't remember. 

OP list has been updated. 

I clime a tree near the bramble thicket entrance hoping that it will provide a safer hiding spot. I notice that I left a blood trail starting from where I had been shot and leading directly to the thicket's entrance, an area I had cut down with my sword in order to get onto the heart of the large bushlike condtruct of vegetation. The bandages had thankfully staunched the flow of blood and now the wounds are hardly bleeding at all. They still hurt like hell though, I think, grimacing as I pull my weight up on to the lowest branch, which is six of seven feet up the trunk already. It is a sturdy old fur and hardly quivers as I stand up on the branch and begin the laborious clime to the thickest part of the trunk. There are numerous branches once near the the centre and the clime becomes much easier. The dense walls of needles conceal me and shelter me from any rain, snow, or arrows that might fall from the sky. And despite the fact that the still air would make practically impossible long shots with a bow easier, it would indeed also allow me to hear anyone approaching from a long way off; There is virtually no movement in the branches and needles.

I really hope that this isn't your tree, @Experience

Edited by Elend Venture