AonEne

Feature Implementation   

32 members have voted

1. 1. At the moment districts are mostly flavor; they don’t change anything about your gameplay. Do you want to implement a system where tributes get bonuses on rolls for actions relating to their district?

• I would want to do that
    • I would not want to do that

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, Elend Venture said:

I climb down from the tree painfully and limp over to the package, picking it up, making the laborious climb back up the tree, and opening it.

@Mist

Inside is enough preserved for three days, as well as half a gallon of water in a bottle.

Night falls, at sunset, instead of the normal cannons signifying deaths, a voice booms from what seems like everywhere.

"Congratulations on surviving day one, however, it is in the best interest of everyone if you would start killing each other now. Starting tomorrow, you will find all Cornucopia supplies that have been stockpiled to be gone, the space on this landmass will also be smaller. May the odds be ever in your favor."

10 hours ago, A Windrunner said:

“Grab a bunch of weapons and food, then we should go onto the roof.” @Channelknight Fadran @Vapor

"Gotcha." Fadran grabbed a couple daggers to accompany his sword, stuffed as much food into his two backpacks as he could carry, and returned to the others. "Where're we going, again?"

19 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Gotcha." Fadran grabbed a couple daggers to accompany his sword, stuffed as much food into his two backpacks as he could carry, and returned to the others. "Where're we going, again?"

“I thought the roof might be a good place to stay.” Wind grabs a bunch of food that won’t go bad, He grabs a second backpack his sword, his new bow and two quivers of arrows. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...