AonEne

Feature Implementation   

32 members have voted

1. 1. At the moment districts are mostly flavor; they don’t change anything about your gameplay. Do you want to implement a system where tributes get bonuses on rolls for actions relating to their district?

• I would want to do that
    • I would not want to do that

45 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Well we have all this food." Fadran gesures to the cornucopia in general. "We should fill ourselves, but not too much."

"We should look through the food and see what we have, that way we can eat fruits that could go bad first." Wind starts to go through the backpacks.

@Vapor @Channelknight Fadran

Flaffles sits in front of a screen and watches the games, but looks a little disappointed at the lack of a bloodbath. She tosses some popcorn into her mouth, the winces when Experience blows up slightly. She considers sending something, but it was too early in the games for that. She settles back in her chair and watches.

I look back, seeing a figure traveling up the river towards me. I slowly retreat back into the bushes, not making any sudden movements. I don't think they see me. As they draw closer, I see in the grey predawn light that it is Experience. I tense myself, waiting, holding my sword in a low guard, wondering how close they'll get before they notice me.

@Experience