AonEne

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It grew roots and was immune to normal attacks. Working together we were able to destroy it. It would have hurt a KR when touched.

If anybody is interested I can write the concept down.

Edited by Sorana

24 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Please do, that crystal thing could have some pretty interesting plot.

Here you are.

Spoiler

The crystal-thing

Appearance: violett glowing crystal, fed by Voidlight.

Effects: The crystal is a seed. It is able to grow into a plant, first a smaller one, later a tree. It can't be harmed by non-invested weapons. It hurts Investiture users (KRs, about the others - there weren't any others when we rped that scene, so we need to do some worldbuilding here), wounds inflicted by such a crystal can't be healed easily. To destroy it, several surges have to work together, to remove it from the soil, stop the growth of the roots and to shatter it finally (again, worldbuilding for general investiture needed).

Larger plan: Our enemies try to plant more and more of these seeds. They aim to poison the land itself, to take over the PR by taking over the soil, the food, the water

Which is about as far as I came, because we then decided to rp a prom next and then added more investiture.

"I'm fine with the taxi idea," I told Jamie, though I wished I could ride the motorcycle again. The wind...but I looked back at Evelyn and asked, "'Aon Edo'?"

Edited by AonEne