AonEne

59 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Shana pulled him against her chest, caressed his arm, hugged him.

"I'll take care you won't fall asleep."

She promised.

“Thank you.”

Ben felt his head droop and he let himself relax in Shana’s embrace. It was difficult. The stormlight he still held inside urged him to move, to run, not to quietly sit still.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James sat down at his desk, no longer shaking, but still emotionally on edge from his confrontation with Luther. James, The Nightwatcher sent, pleadingly, You need to calm down. I can't believe I'm saying this, but read Wheel of Time if that's what it takes! 

James conceded the point, and pulled out his DS (Somewhat obsolete, but James swore by it). He proceeded to boot up Pokemon: Diamond, and flopped back on his bed, and let the game wash over him. "It's just" he said to no one in particular, "Sometimes it feels like Luther only sees the war, and not the people who have to fight it." he shook his head in pity, "It's like he doesn't realize that people's emotional needs are far more important than training for battles." 

Yep. James is a Nintendo geek. As am I. He's playing Diamond specifically because that was my first Pokemon game, and it holds the right level of emotional connection to me.

Also, I have enjoyed making the Nightwatcher super sassy.

13 hours ago, BookishOcelot said:

“Okay then. I’m going to go eat some cake.” she said. 

She ate cake. Cake was good for ignoring drama. 

Rob nodded and left, grabbing some cake of his own. Cake was good for forgetting drama.

Because of the movie marathon in addition to the Unmade attack, it was quite late at night. Rob looked outside, moving and entering the cold backyard, switching off the porch lights. No need to waste more power.

Can someone give me a general description of the plot so far, the setting, etc?

Especially important: the city we're in, what the academy is like, who's in a relationship (yes it's important shut up)

1 minute ago, Ax's Boyfriend said:

Can someone give me a general description of the plot so far, the setting, etc?

Especially important: the city we're in, what the academy is like, who's in a relationship (yes it's important shut up)

It’s Seattle, I think early Winter. Doc’s the leader of the group of Radiants, who are all teenagers, Cassie’s his niece, you can see all the characters in the first post.

The characters haven’t been to school yet since the RP started on Friday afternoon, it’s now early Sunday.

As for plot. Doc discovered that there are people of other Investiture from different locations around the world and he finds a Scadrian Twinborn (Jamie) and now they’ve found an Elantrian (Evelyn).

Also, there’s an Unmade that attacks you in your dreams (Sha-Theoxis) that attacksd Radiants at Saturday night. They beat it. Draug, a Radiant, knows the most about the Unmade.

Ben and Shana are in a relationship. Flid likes Leona, though she’s going to Prom with Rob, Sawyer and James like each other (I think) as well as Cassie and Jamie. Also Ax’s character is in a relationship with Jace.

5 hours ago, Lunamor said:

“Thank you.”

Ben felt his head droop and he let himself relax in Shana’s embrace. It was difficult. The stormlight he still held inside urged him to move, to run, not to quietly sit still.

"Better?"

Shana asked after a while, her thumb gently brushing over his arm.

Pokemon Diamond was great. I was a bit lost with all the new monsters, but I liked it a lot. The last one I played, I think. Not counting soulsilver.

Edited by Sorana

On 6/6/2019 at 10:50 PM, Hope Spren said:

"My name is Evelyn Reed. I'd rather not explain here in case those voidbringers come back. Is there somewhere else we could go so I can explain?"

I looked at Jamie. "Yeeeess..."

12 hours ago, Wyndlerunner said:

He proceeded to boot up Pokemon: Diamond, and flopped back on his bed, and let the game wash over him.

*proceeds to fangirl happily over Pokemon for hours* White was my first, but I have Platinum too, so clearly your taste in games is impeccable.

8 hours ago, Sorana said:

The last one I played, I think. Not counting soulsilver.

Yeeaahh SoulSilver! Also a great game! Getting to go to two regions at once is pretty cool.

21 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Yeeaahh SoulSilver! Also a great game! Getting to go to two regions at once is pretty cool.

I loved the silver one, but the memory chip is dead, same with with my red and blue. So I was really happy over firered and soulsilver.

I'm too young to know what a memory chip is. I feel stupid now :P

2 minutes ago, Sorana said:

So I was really happy over firered and soulsilver.

LeafGreen and HeartGold, meanwhile, spike them. ;)

2 minutes ago, AonEne said:

I'm too young to know what a memory chip is. I feel stupid now :P

Sorry. The old editions wrote all their data on a chip powered by a battery. After some years the battry ran out of power. So you still can play them, but you can't save your game. Which renders them useless.

James smiled as he played, somehow, Pokemon had always been able to calm him down. James The Nightwatcher sent You need to fix what happened down there, that was most definitely not uniting. 

"No, Nightwatcher, Luther needs to understand." James said, with a finality bordering on intensity, "He can't see the forest for the trees, and it's not healthy for him, or for the rest of us. We aren't recruit soldiers, we're high schoolers, for Light's sake!" He shook his head, "No, I can't fix it. Not until he realizes the unhealthiness of his attitude towards this whole affair"

Ooh, Drama. James is pretty dang stubborn about things he's passionate about, and thinks are important human values.

On 6/7/2019 at 8:35 PM, Dr. Dapper said:

For emergencies. And to keep them safe while they search for a new Shardbearer.

I suppose finding someone with a willing temperament might be tricky. Fair enough.

On 6/6/2019 at 10:37 PM, Dr. Dapper said:

"Probably. There aren't any here in Seattle at the moment, but we always have a few locked up somewhere."

Draug nodded slightly. "How soon can you get one?"

@Dr. Dapper