AonEne

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/10/2019 at 9:20 AM, Dr. Dapper said:

"Give me 48 hours." Doc responded, "Why do you want one?"

"The bond," said Draug. "It's why Guardians are protected from Sha-thoexis, even though they don't have magic of their own. It's not perfect, but it should be able to protect her. Unless..."

@Dr. Dapper

Edited by xinoehp512

1 minute ago, Wyndlerunner said:

The definition of quirk, according to google:

quirk
/kwərk/
verb
gerund or present participle: quirking
  1. (with reference to a person's mouth or eyebrow) move or twist suddenly, especially to express surprise or amusement.

I attempted to keep my mouth from quirking at Jamie's embarrassed smile and glanced back at Evelyn. "We could all walk back together, I suppose?"

"I can just walk if there's not enough room. Just give me an address and I'll meet you there? I think I might have a glowing wall of light that I need to take care of."

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Ah, sorry about that. In that case, name her Asneps!

Also, I just realized that Dapper’s two characters here are called James and Jamie and my brain broke.

Edited by Lunamor

3 hours ago, Hope Spren said:

"I can just walk if there's not enough room. Just give me an address and I'll meet you there? I think I might have a glowing wall of light that I need to take care of."

"I'm not sure if we should leave you alone out here with Voidbringers running around," I apologized. "Better for us to stick together somehow."

Yes, I meant to say 'quirking' :D

Luna, are you sure you want to name them Spensa backwards?

That's...sad but also funny...only people named James can hold this gift...

Wait, I found something! It's in the very first RP post on this thread.

On 3/28/2019 at 8:25 PM, Dr. Dapper said:

Doc tapped his foot to the music as he read the letter. It was from a colleague, a Bondsmith. Nicole had written this one from Washington DC and had sent it to him via courier. She was an odd one. The letter wasn't too important, just some reports on various Radiant enclaves she had visited. He smiled, then folded up the letter and put it in his pocket. School was almost out and he didn't want to be caught unawares when the others got home. He turned off the music and left the workshop. 

Doc made his way up to the kichen and opened a fridge, removing a can of Sprite and popping it open. 

So the other Bondsmith was called Nicole.

We should probably retcon the whole Washington DC thing to Colorado, though.

Edited by xinoehp512