AonEne

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Emperor Stick said:

Flid turned to Leona.

"Oh, hi Leona! Can you soulcast hotdogs? We have bread, but no hotdogs! Quite tragic, I know."

"Never mind that" James said, stepping out of the painfully bare pantry, "I can drive, so I might as well make a full on grocery run. Anyone else wanna join?"

ninja’d

“I don’t know.” Leona shrugged. “Its harder to soulcast things that are not cake but edible. I can try, but I can’t promise it’ll taste like a normal hot dog. It might taste like cake. Or fish. Or lawn clippings. Play doh and cake are more similar than play doh and a hot dog.” 

12 hours ago, Sorana said:

Shana helped Ben up.

"Come on, let's help to make lunch?"

@Lunamor

“Ok.”

As they made their way over to the kitchen Ben managed to lean on Shana a little bit less, although he still couldn’t prevent his legs from wobbling.

Edit: 5100th post!

Edited by Lunamor

On 6/14/2019 at 8:18 PM, Hope Spren said:

"That's interesting. I'm from the UK, where the Elantrians live. We mainly stay there because of certain rules of our power, so once I heard that there were other magics I thought they would be more spread out. What order is Jamie from?"

On 6/14/2019 at 9:08 PM, Hope Spren said:

"That's odd. Elantrains live in the same area because that's usually where our powers are strongest. I would have thought that other magics would be more spread out. You said that your powers were caused by spren? Does that mean that there are more spren in Seattle?"

"Aha!" I said, pointing, "I knew you had a European accent! Awesome. Jamie's not a Knight Radiant - she's called a Twinborn, apparently. Another new type of magic." I shrugged. "As for spren, they're probably all over in the Cognitive Realm, though we don't really see them in the Physical unless they've bonded someone."

On 6/14/2019 at 9:11 PM, I think I am here. said:

Rob nodded, his face still impassive. He still didn’t know, whether the conversation had slipped to judging him or not.

“Lunch would be good,” Rob said. “Do you guys want to eat out? We could go to Subway or something.”

Not only is Rob a small bean, he also has excellent taste in fast food.

17 hours ago, BookishOcelot said:

“Do we need more cake?” she asked. The answer was probably no...

The answer to that question is never no! You ALWAYS need more cake!

Yes, the poll is for after we end this "season", so to speak, of TKND.

10 hours ago, AonEne said:

"Aha!" I said, pointing, "I knew you had a European accent! Awesome. Jamie's not a Knight Radiant - she's called a Twinborn, apparently. Another new type of magic." I shrugged. "As for spren, they're probably all over in the Cognitive Realm, though we don't really see them in the Physical unless they've bonded someone."

Evelyn would know about Twinborn, correct?

8 hours ago, Sorana said:

Shana heard them talk about going to buy groceries and offered.

"We could come along as well. Then we should be able to deal with almost anything."

She looked at Ben.

"If you want to, that is. Otherwise we can stay here?"

@Lunamor

Ben thought for a moment. He was very tired and leaving the house sounded exhausting, but he would have to leave tomorrow anyways and some practice would be good. Plus, if they were surprised by Voidbringers and someone was hurt really badly and he wasn’t there to heal them, he didn’t think he could forgive himself.

”Let’s go.”