AonEne

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can start the party, once the flowers are done. I think we covered everything else. If I forgot about something, then please correct me.

@AonEne @BookishOcelot @Hope Spren @Wyndlerunner

"Got you." Grimly Shana stared at the table cloths she had found in one of the dressers. They were white, at least a part o them. Some others were green, blue, red, with a sigh she started to sort through them. Green, slightly dirty, but if she used the other side it would work, white wasn't ironed, but she doubted that anybody cared about that. Red and blue, were the wrong colours. She continued to search until she found more white and finally had enough and started to cover their tables.

She felt calmer, now that she did something, that she didn't fail again. It was a good feeling, it distracted her from her envy, from the urge to head back to the kitched and dump all her thoughts on them here and now. Later. She had promise a party and a party she would make.

22 hours ago, BookishOcelot said:

Leona turned around from where she was rolling fondant flowers to face Cassie. "Yeah, sure!"

"Sunflowers, white roses, lilies, and daffodils," Cassie announced, scanning the house. "Where are we doing this? Backyard?"

Scrolling on his phone Rob finally found the perfect wedding gift. It would require some preparation, but Rob had time, and he had the abilities to make the present faster. First, however, he needed a substantially sized stone. A quick trip to backyard had gotten him that. While he was in the backyard he also noted the beautiful candles on the pool, and went back inside.

Breathing in stormlight, Rob channeled the surge of Cohesion and moulded the rock into a distinct love heart shape, not to big to be obtrusive, and not too small to be unseen. But now all he had was a love heart rock. Carefully Rob made some patterning and writing on its surface to make it look all nice, and carefully he split the heart into two halves. The idea was that he could make each half a necklace and give one each to Ax and Jason, so the final image could only be found when they United and put the two halves together.

Perfect.

Edited by I think I am here.

16 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

Scrolling on his phone Rob finally found the perfect wedding gift. It would require some preparation, but Rob had time, and he had the abilities to make the present faster. First, however, he needed a substantially sized stone. A quick trip to backyard had gotten him that. While he was in the backyard he also noted the beautiful candles on the pool, and went back inside.

Breathing in stormlight, Rob channeled the surge of Cohesion and moulded the rock into a distinct love heart shape, not to big to be obtrusive, and not too small to be unseen. But now all he had was a love heart rock. Carefully Rob made some patterning and writing on its surface to make it look all nice, and carefully he split the heart into two halves. The idea was that he could make each half a necklace and give one each to Ax and Jason, so the final image could only be found when they United an dout the two halves together.

Perfect.

Rob is such a stoic dork, and I'm here for it.

On 10/4/2019 at 8:08 AM, Blessing of Potency said:

Ashlyn waves back, then frowns at her wrist and the simple red band that was around it that hadn't been there before. Dropping her arm she decided to leave that for later. 

"Preferably not in the middle of the kitchen." She says to the person she assumed was Doc.

@Dr. Dapper

I don’t think dapper actually exists, he was right.

@Dr. Dapper

Don't mind me, just gonna come find you when I get married, if that happens. Because we don't have that tradition in Utah, at least not that I know of, and I need a table with sugar to invade.

1 hour ago, Eluvianii said:

Where I live weddings tend to have this sweets table which is a, umm, table with sweets on it so people can take from it and children can invade it and, well, you get the point. Will we have one of those?

Sometimes we have that here as well.

Just write Edwin how he sets one up ^_^ If you need help, just ask anybody running around the house.

Yeah, it should be mandatory around the world :D. I'll do that then.

Edwin thought about what else he could do. It was getting late so probably everything was just about finished. They had food, they had decorations, they were setting tables already. The couple wasn't there but it was about time... Wait a minute.

There weren't any sweets! Leona would take care of the cake but it wasn't enough.

"I'll be right back, guys." he said and darted to the front door without waiting for an answer.

On 10/6/2019 at 3:53 PM, AonEne said:

"Sunflowers, white roses, lilies, and daffodils," Cassie announced, scanning the house. "Where are we doing this? Backyard?"

But seriously, where is this actually happening?