AonEne

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sorana said:

"Sure." Shana forced herself to smile and packed the balloons to the candles.

"We'll need some swimming candles for the pool."

Wordlessly she lifted some confetti for him to take a look at.

"Swimming candles?" James asked raising an eyebrow, "I have never heard of that before in my life"

Literally- I have never heard of this before.:ph34r:

22 minutes ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

Me and Ax have three PM's, two of which have over two hundred pages, one of which has over five hundred. Spanning multiple years each. 

Of Ax and Jason backstory? What PMs are these!? 

YAYYY 200! We’re having a party just in time :P

Edited by AonEne

One's we didn't include anyone in? It just details how they met, how they started dating, and then a little bit of slice of life after that before entering more modern times. Sometimes we just experiment with random situations in there, see how they'd react, or go off the rails and do something random for a bit. Honestly, it's a trainwreck, and not all of it is stuff I want shared- at least about Jace. I like that no-one here really knows his past, except some bits I gave out. You don't know who his parents are, if they're still alive, where he's from originally, if any of the rest of his family can see them... anything. He just appeared and you accepted that he was a person. Admittedly, he's been hanging around the house for a while, and no one talks much about their past, but I enjoy the little mystery. He'd hate it if someone else knew about it all. He hasn't even told Ax all of it yet, after all. :)

20 hours ago, Blessing of Potency said:

Ashlyn takes her phone out of her pocket and tosses it to the edge, so its no longer in danger of getting wet, a stubborn light in her eyes, "alright, lets see how long this lasts."

Already she’d lasted longer than he’d expected. Stubborn, which was fun. Meeting her gaze with his own stubborn look Rob took out his own phone, a solid brick of a Nokia, and threw it to the edge as well. The area of the water that was affected by Tension began to shrink due to the small amount of stormlight, pushing them closer on a single small area of Tensioned water.

“Any moment now,” he said, the stormlight flickering beneath them. Who’d jump off first? Or would they both fall into the water? 

“I’d suggest jumping off before your shoes get wet.”

2 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

...pushing them closer on a single small area of Tensioned water. 

Eeeeeeeee shiiiiip 

Edit: Clearly holy ship was what Per was trying to say up above, shocked by a different ship. 

Edited by AonEne

7 minutes ago, Wyndlerunner said:

Before he was Lord Furret, he was Emperor Stick. I rank an emperor above a lord. (Plus that’s just the name I know him by, so unless he asks me to change it, that’s what I’ll call him.) 

6 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

Already she’d lasted longer than he’d expected. Stubborn, which was fun. Meeting her gaze with his own stubborn look Rob took out his own phone, a solid brick of a Nokia, and threw it to the edge as well. The area of the water that was affected by Tension began to shrink due to the small amount of stormlight, pushing them closer on a single small area of Tensioned water.

“Any moment now,” he said, the stormlight flickering beneath them. Who’d jump off first? Or would they both fall into the water? 

“I’d suggest jumping off before your shoes get wet.”

Ashlyn looks down at her boots, “they’ll be fine.” She feels the water tension start to loosen, pushing them closer together. She’s feels her face redden a bit but the determined and stubborn look in her eyes stayed.