AonEne

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jace noticed the text as he waited for Ax to get on the motorcycle. They'd just finished talking to Ax's family, and he hadn't understood the meaning of relief until he'd heard them approve and agree to show up to the party. He grinned, responding quickly before getting on and hugging Ax from behind. He felt proud of the response he'd given: 'Ax loves Pizza, and I like Chinese. Homemade, actual Mexican food is divine though. We're both going to be in college soon either way, and honestly any food will be good at that point. Hope that helps!' 

2 minutes ago, Wyndlerunner said:

"We shall offer our humble supplications unto the Gods of the Craft Store" James said, faux reverence filling his voice.

James is the greatest :P 

Pizza, Chinese food, and above all, authentic Mexican food, Cassie thought. She repeated that to Leona, going on to say, “Think there are any Mexican or Chinese places nearby?” 

26 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Pizza, Chinese food, and above all, authentic Mexican food, Cassie thought. She repeated that to Leona, going on to say, “Think there are any Mexican or Chinese places nearby?”

Evelyn was walking by the kitchen when she heard Cassie's question. "Mexican food? I can make Mexican food. What do you need it for?"

4 minutes ago, Hope Spren said:

Evelyn was walking by the kitchen when she heard Cassie's question. "Mexican food? I can make Mexican food. What do you need it for?"

“Ax and Jason’s wedding,” Cassie said, then blinked and went on, “You might not know them, but they’re Radiants who hang out here sometimes.” 

2 minutes ago, Hope Spren said:

"I think I've seen them around before. They're getting married?! When?" she asked, eyes going wide with surprise. "Do you want me to cook?"

“Today, apparently,” Cassie said breathlessly. “And that would be great, if you’re okay with it.” 

"I don't know that there are any special ingredients," she said trying to think of any ingredients they might need. "It should mostly be stuff we already have around. Wait, there is one thing. It's called masa harina, and it's basically corn flour. It's used for making tortillas and things called papusas.

"By the way, were there any foods you wanted in particular, or just, like, my entire memorized Spanish-Mexican repertoire? And it's real Mexican food, right? No flour tortillas or anything?"

"Great," Evelyn said, her smile turning more to the "evil" side of the spectrum. "It would probably be a good idea to make a list of what we need, so we don't get halfway through and realize we're missing something."

She did a quick run through of the kitchen and came up with a surprisingly short list. "We need masa harina, probably about two or three bags, five or six bunches of green onions, about a dozen avocados, ten limes, two or three bunches of cilantro, six bell peppers, seven cans of black beans, and seven cans of corn. Also probably a couple more tomatoes. Other than that, we should be good for groceries."

Edwin had managed to sleep for a little while after breakfast but didn't want to spend the entire day in his room so he decided to go down. There was quite a ruckus in all of the ground floor. "What's the occasion?" he asked.

I gotta say, as a mexican, I have no idea what a papusa is.

“Jason and Ax getting married,” Cassie informed Edwin, beaming as she tried to put the fact that he was now the only true Willshaper in the house out of her mind. Knowing she wouldn’t be able to memorize the groceries, she snatched up a piece of paper and scribbled a list down. 

20 minutes ago, AonEne said:

“Jason and Ax getting married,” Cassie informed Edwin, beaming as she tried to put the fact that he was now the only true Willshaper in the house out of her mind. Knowing she wouldn’t be able to memorize the groceries, she snatched up a piece of paper and scribbled a list down. 

"Married?" Things were kinda down just about now. Was it the time for a wedding?

Oh, shut up brain. It will be fun. "What can I do to help?"

37 minutes ago, Eluvianii said:

"Married?" Things were kinda down just about now. Was it the time for a wedding?

Oh, shut up brain. It will be fun. "What can I do to help?"

“Come with me to the store and get food?” she offered.