AonEne

47 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Shana nodded. "Sure. Let's take some of them as well."

She asked an employee to pack the flowers together and paid.

"Let's head back and decorate everything? They should be done soon."

James nodded, "I agree" he said, and he began to walk back towards the car, bundles of decorations in each arm.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Wyndlerunner said:

James nodded, "I agree" he said, and he began to walk back towards the car, bundles of decorations in each arm.

Shana followed him with the flowers and helped him load the car. Finally she hopped into it and closed her seatbelt.

"Do you think that they will like it?"

21 hours ago, Blessing of Potency said:

Ashlyn pulls herself out of the pool and raps the towel around herself. She sits in silence for a moment, then stands, "We should probably go talk to this Doc to see how I can help. Though now I'm debating on whether I should go home and get some dry clothes first."

Friend? (I’m only doing this cause I know your online.)

@I think I am here.

Edited by Blessing of Potency

Thanks :) As for being a Dustbringer, I support that decision wholeheartedly :lol:

“I wouldn’t bother,” Rob said, standing up as well.

“Doc doesn’t usually care for those things, in fact he’d probably just be happy you want to help than thinking anything about your clothes.” Rob looked down, suppressing any smile that could have appeared. “We’re Radiants, weird things are bound to happen anyway.”

He looked to her as he took a step towards the house. “Though, if you need new clothes but don’t want to travel all the way back home, I’m sure one of the girls would be happy to help. That or you can take one of my many identical shirts, but they might be a bit big,” he joked.

@Blessing of Potency

Edited by I think I am here.

38 minutes ago, Wyndlerunner said:

James put the key in the ignition, and started the car. 

Shana clapped her hands together, and connected her mobile to the car's sound system.

"Let's work on a playlist while you drive." She told him and started to add fitting songs to a playlist, now and then starting one, asking James for his opinion.

2 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Shana clapped her hands together, and connected her mobile to the car's sound system.

"Let's work on a playlist while you drive." She told him and started to add fitting songs to a playlist, now and then starting one, asking James for his opinion.

James grinned. " All right then, Ms. DJ" he said, jokingly.

24 minutes ago, Wyndlerunner said:

James grinned. " All right then, Ms. DJ" he said, jokingly.

Shana laughed and leaned against the door, watched James, how he sat there driving. She had to make sure, to hide her memories better from him. He had so many problems already and he'd made it clear that he didn't want to be bothered with them. She could do that for him. Be silent for once. She could do it for a friend.

She had quite the number of songs in her playlist when she looked up, saw that they had arrived. "We should ask the others to help us." She proposed.

6 minutes ago, Sorana said:

He had so many problems already and he'd made it clear that he didn't want to be bothered with them. She could do that for him. Be silent for once. She could do it for a friend.

Ahhh! no, Shana, you cinnamon roll, no!

"All right" James laughed, as he pulled into the garage, and took the key out of the ignition. He got out of the car, and opened the door for Shana, "After you, milady" he said in his best high-class voice, the gravitas entirely lost due to the goofy grin on his face.

11 minutes ago, Wyndlerunner said:

Ahhh! no, Shana, you cinnamon roll, no!

Cinnamon roll? I need to remember that one.

Shana climed out of the car and grinned as well. She grabbed some of their bags and started to walk to their house.

"I think we should start with moving the tables. Then we can decorate them and afterwards we can decorate the rest of the house." Including the swiming candles. She paled slightly at the thought, but figured that someone here would most likely be happy to spread them on the pool.

"We keep the confetti for their arrival and throw it at them, what do you think?"

18 hours ago, AonEne said:

Break my oath and kill my spren, thought Cassie. But I’m not going to tell you. Not right now, at least. I can’t. She smiled weakly. “Who knows?” Throwing in a glance at the tortillas she was making, then one at Evelyn, she added, “I think they’re done.” 

Evelyn cast a quick glance toward the tortillas. "Yeah, those look good. Go ahead and take them off the heat, then wrap them in a damp towel so they stay pliable. Or we can try to make taco shells. Which one do you think is better?"

44 minutes ago, Hope Spren said:

Evelyn cast a quick glance toward the tortillas. "Yeah, those look good. Go ahead and take them off the heat, then wrap them in a damp towel so they stay pliable. Or we can try to make taco shells. Which one do you think is better?"

"I'll wrap them up, sounds like that'll take less time," Cass answered, removing the pan from the stovetop and turning it off. 

4 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

“I wouldn’t bother,” Rob said, standing up as well.

“Doc doesn’t usually care for those things, in fact he’d probably just be happy you want to help than thinking anything about your clothes.” Rob looked down, suppressing any smile that could have appeared. “We’re Radiants, weird things are bound to happen anyway.”

He looked to her as he took a step towards the house. “Though, if you need new clothes but don’t want to travel all the way back home, I’m sure one of the girls would be happy to help. That or you can take one of my many identical shirts, but they might be a bit big,” he joked.

@Blessing of Potency

"Well in that case lets go talk to them. I can deal with some wet clothes for a little bit." Ashlyn says, starting to walk towards the house, "though you'll have to lead me cause I have no idea where I'm going."

Sorana, whats does an Ashspren look like in the pysical world in this universe? Cause I can't get that information from the wiki.

@Sorana

9 minutes ago, Blessing of Potency said:

Sorana, whats does an Ashspren look like in the pysical world in this universe? Cause I can't get that information from the wiki.

Mahad is a cloud of dust. He changes his form depending on his mood. Often he's a small dragon.

I made it up, as we have description of spark.

33 minutes ago, Wyndlerunner said:

James grabbed the rest of the bags, and carried them into the house. "Hello, my friends" he said, cheerily to the crowd in the kitchen, "Now, if someone could tell me where I ought to set these down?" He asked, lightly moving the bags up, and down.

Seeing that Evelyn had covered the table with her work, Cassie cleared a spot on the counter. “Here ya go.” She ripped off some paper towels while she was over there, then started dampening them and began wrapping each tortilla in one. 

24 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Seeing that Evelyn had covered the table with her work, Cassie cleared a spot on the counter. “Here ya go.” She ripped off some paper towels while she was over there, then started dampening them and began wrapping each tortilla in one. 

"Thank you very much" James said, and he set down the bags.

8 hours ago, Blessing of Potency said:

“Well in that case lets go talk to them. I can deal with some wet clothes for a little bit." Ashlyn says, starting to walk towards the house, "though you'll have to lead me cause I have no idea where I'm going."

“Sure,” Rob said. As they walked to the house Rob opened the glass sliding door and began walking towards the kitchen, slowly enough Ashlyn could follow. In the kitchen there was Evelyn and Cassie, making tortillas, as well as Doc. Bingo.

“Hey Doc,” he said. “Could we talk to you for a second?”

@Dr. Dapper