Alleyverse Characters

Archer

OP character approval  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should Legend (Page 89) be approved?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Steel Inquisitive said:

OK. I see the problem and will try to edit before going to bed.

Just to be absolutely sure before making a bunch of edits: I should cut out the Investiture transformer part and leave her with the ability to add people's power to one another? That would also cut out the forcefully taking investiture from people.... I added it mainly to give her a weapon. (and because I thought it was a cool concept to be able to explore various cosmere magical interactions!) 

I give Voidus the final say on these, but from my perspective, the boosting ability is a bit like being a nicrosil misting, but for every magic system. On it's own, it would probably not be OP*. (Note: Depending on the mechanics of it, it could be used offensively too, by overloading sensory input etc.*). 

My main concern about the investiture removal power is that often investiture accounts for two thirds of a character's ability. Being able to take it away is a powerful skill, one that would likely make them OP since it's hard to fight. 

*layman's opinion 

@Archer  or @Voidus can you look over my character and add him if he's good

Spoiler

Name: Zan

Physical Characteristics: male, age 32 average height, dark hair, slightly above average build

Personality: stubborn, a little bit arrogant, average intelligence, doesn’t like or trust people easily

Investure:  twinborn, A-pewter, F-brass, slight pewter savant

Weapons: metal throwing knives, 2dueling canes, glass knife

Skills:  expert with throwing knives , skilled with dueling canes/staff, average with a sword/knife, less than average with guns

Weaknesses: large scar on left leg, can walk and jog without pewter, can run and fight with pewter but very painful if hit with or without pewter.

Backstory:   born on Scadrial where he worked as a mercenary, and he got hired to be a bodygaurd to a worldhopper. Zan’s left leg got broken defending his master, and the wound  became infected and caused permanent damage. When his leg didn’t heal Zan was abandoned by the worldhopper, and he eventually settled in Alleycity.

Guild: Ghostbloods

On 1/16/2019 at 9:08 PM, Voidus said:

This one's a bit awkward. If it's just being extremely proficient in this as a weapon then that's probably only worth around 30 points, its the highest level of proficiency but only with one specific weapon. But I'd say this is going a little bit beyond that, being able to actually cut through people with wires is difficult enough that I'd say this has to have some elements of enhancement to the weapon included with it. Looking at the descriptions of what @Lord Meeker is suggesting should be possible it'd be difficult to imagine this as below a 60. Main concern is the range that this is thought to be effective at. If it's intended to only be effective within around 10 feet then yeah that's only probably around a 40, if it's intended to be effective at 50 feet then that's probably like a 70.

I have an updated sheet where I scored it myself. I can also provide Rp that describes its use if you want

27 minutes ago, Archer said:

I give Voidus the final say on these, but from my perspective, the boosting ability is a bit like being a nicrosil misting, but for every magic system. On it's own, it would probably not be OP*. (Note: Depending on the mechanics of it, it could be used offensively too, by overloading sensory input etc.*). 

My main concern about the investiture removal power is that often investiture accounts for two thirds of a character's ability. Being able to take it away is a powerful skill, one that would likely make them OP since it's hard to fight. 

*layman's opinion 

Thanks for all the time you put into this!

I don't think it could be used offensively very well..... It's more..... I'm getting a headache:) If there was a gold misting and a tin misting (assume they are of equal strengths) She would give the extra ability from the gold misting to the tin misting. He could now stretch his senses twice as far as before but wouldn't have to. so she would be like a nicrosil misting with more and less restrictions. More because she can't surprise people with her power and potentially hurt them. But less because she can use her powers with any combination. 

I was thinking it would be handy if she could suck stormlight and whatnot directly from people but that would be rather OP. considering her weakness only half of her opponents would really struggle with stopping her though.... I don't know! You guys make the call.

5 minutes ago, Turtle373 said:

@Archer  or @Voidus can you look over my character and add him if he's good

Hide contents

Physical Characteristics: male, age 32 average height, dark hair, slightly above average build

Personality: stubborn, a little bit arrogant, average intelligence, doesn’t like or trust people easily [-5]

Investure:  twinborn, A-pewter, F-brass, slight pewter savant [+85M]

Weapons: metal throwing knives, 2 dueling canes, glass knife

Skills:  expert with throwing knives, skilled with dueling canes/staff, average with a sword/knife, less than average with guns [+75S] [+30?S]

Weaknesses: large scar on left leg, can walk and jog without pewter, can run and fight with pewter but very painful if hit with or without pewter. [-30-35]

Backstory:   born on Scadrial where he worked as a mercenary, and he got hired to be a bodyguard to a worldhopper. Zan’s left leg got broken defending his master, and the wound became infected and caused permanent damage. When his leg didn’t heal Zan was abandoned by the worldhopper, and he eventually settled in Alleycity.

Guild: Ghostbloods

This one comes down to what you meant by 'less than average with guns'. Is he actually worse than the average person, or just an amateur? And I should note that if you intend for him to have hand to hand skill (as is often the case with thugs) you should mention it. Right now, he's right where we want him (not OP), but I want to give you the chance to specify anything you need to. 

12 minutes ago, Steel Inquisitive said:

So she would be like a nicrosil misting with more and less restrictions.

I appreciate that sentence. It's a very accurate description. 

@Archer  thanks for the advice, I changed the gun skill and hand to hand, updated version here

Spoiler

Physical Characteristics: male, age 32 average height, dark hair, slightly above average build

Personality: stubborn, a little bit arrogant, average intelligence, doesn’t like or trust people easily

Investure:  twinborn, A-pewter, F-brass, slight pewter savant

Weapons: metal throwing knives, 2dueling canes, glass knife

Skills:  expert with throwing knives , skilled at hand to hand combat, skilled with dueling canes/staff, average with a sword/knife, amateur with guns

Weaknesses: large scar on left leg, can walk and jog without pewter, can run and fight with pewter but very painful if hit with or without pewter.

Backstory:   born on Scadrial where he worked as a mercenary, and he got hired to be a bodygaurd to a worldhopper. Zan’s left leg got broken defending his master, and the wound  became infected and caused permanent damage. When his leg didn’t heal Zan was abandoned by the worldhopper, and he eventually settled in Alleycity.

Guild: Ghostbloods

14 minutes ago, Turtle373 said:

@Archer  thanks for the advice, I changed the gun skill and hand to hand, updated version here

Hide contents

Physical Characteristics: male, age 32 average height, dark hair, slightly above average build

Personality: stubborn, a little bit arrogant, average intelligence, doesn’t like or trust people easily  [-5]

Investiture:  twinborn, A-pewter, F-brass, slight pewter savant [+85M]

Weapons: metal throwing knives, 2 dueling canes, glass knife

Skills:  expert with throwing knives, skilled at hand to hand combat, skilled with dueling canes/staff, average with a sword/knife, amateur with guns [+70S] [+30S] [+30S]

Weaknesses: large scar on left leg, can walk and jog without pewter, can run and fight with pewter but very painful if hit with or without pewter. [-30-35]

That's good, but I'd like their new skills to be balanced with new weaknesses please. The previous version was right about where I'd like it, so all you need is something to detract as much as the skilled hand to hand combatant designation gives him (+25). (I already accounted for him being an amateur with guns in the previous one.)

@Archer  How about now

Spoiler

Physical Characteristics: male, age 32, average height, dark hair, slightly above average build

Personality: stubborn, a little bit arrogant, average intelligence, doesn’t like or trust people

Skills:  expert with throwing knives , skilled at hand to hand combat, skilled with dueling canes/staff, average with a sword/knife, amateur with guns

Weaknesses: large scar on left leg, can walk and jog without pewter, can run and fight with pewter but very painful if hit with or without pewter. Won't work with others and it's rare that he'll take help from others

On 1/17/2019 at 5:21 PM, Archer said:

I understand why he has so much training. That makes sense, and isn't a problem. Where power comes in is that because he has so much training, he's very good with weapons. Out of his power allotment, that's a fair chunk of change. The how is not as relevant as the what, if that makes sense. 

Understood. How do you suggest I balance Silphio's fighting skills? 

11 hours ago, Turtle373 said:

@Archer  How about now

Reveal hidden contents

Physical Characteristics: male, age 32, average height, dark hair, slightly above average build

Personality: stubborn, a little bit arrogant, average intelligence, doesn’t like or trust people

Weaknesses: large scar on left leg, can walk and jog without pewter, can run and fight with pewter but very painful if hit with or without pewter. Won't work with others and it's rare that he'll take help from others

Looks good, I'll add it. 

10 hours ago, Nohadon said:

Understood. How do you suggest I balance Silphio's fighting skills? 

Spoiler

Name: Silphio Shamus

Species: Half Siah Aimian and Half Herdazian. [+10]

Investiture, three hemalurgic spikes [-10], one giving him a spren bond to a luckspren, giving him freeform flight. [+40 (might be only 30.)] the second giving him allomatic bronze [+35] and the third giving him a bond to an unknown spren. It's the same type of spren that a whitespine bonds to, as a result, his Aimian body magic can summon bone plating as armour or weaponry. [+20] He has had 17 years of training with all of these. 

Skills: Silphio was Devaan's first pupil in the training ground and trained under him for 16 years before working as a roughs bounty hunter. He's good at tracking people and staying hidden in urban and rural environments, He learnt to fight from Devaan, and is proficient in most weapons, but has mastered the Staff and a variation of Devaan's Iron-way. In hand to hand combat he can clad his fist in the bone plating to increase his punches damage and shield himself from attacks. [Should be 80 + 75 + 50 for hand to hand. That's OP on its own. But since they overlap a bit, I'd lower it by 50 points or so.]

He also has three pets. They all Help Silphio in fights.

An Aviar that grants cognitive shielding and emotional stability, helping him be more resistant to soothing and rioting. He calls it Sula, she's a black falcon-like bird. [+10]

His Larkin, Kara-Kara. A mischievous creature that enjoys staring at Silphio while slowly pushing things off of his desk. [+15-20]

His pet whitespine, Fluffy. Who is not actually fluffy, SIlphio has raised the whitespine from a baby and now they fight together, along with his Larkin and Aviar.

Weaknesses: Silphio has a phobia of running out of oxygen. [-20] He first discovered this when he moved to Nalthis when he was a teenager, the lower oxygen there seriously scared him, so he can't fly to high up in the air or he'll seize up and fall to the ground. His pets are also unruly, sometimes they like to sulk and might not help Silphio. [-5] Making them unpredictable. He also doesn't take things as seriously as he should. [-10]

Do note that his phobia has lessened from living in the Seran range for 16 years.

Your best options are cut, nerf, and counter. Looking at your bio, I've brainstormed some sections that those could be done to. 

Cut: The larkin, the aviar, investiture (leaving you with only training), some training (eg. projectile weapons)

Nerf:

• Amount of training. 17 years puts him in the top range for projectile weapons and melee weapons (and hand to hand?). If you drop it to ten, he's in a lower slot. Those skills are what make him OP. 
  • Skill with investiture/flight.

Counter:

• Combat skills: A physical weakness that holds them back, like a missing limb or sense. A code they follow that restricts them from taking certain actions. Non-combatant status. 
  • Pets: Increased unpredictability, decreased usefulness

He's a very capable character. Additional weakness could be added as well. To be effective, they would need to decrease his power level, so keep that in mind. This can include physical (limiting his body's capabilities eg. missing eye), mental (limiting his mental capabilities eg. PTSD), and spiritual (I just wanted to make these three match the realms, so put all ethical and belief-related limitations here eg. code of honour) weaknesses. 

Things finally finished up for the Acutes. Here's Freedom's completed backstory:

Spoiler

She grew up with the rest of the Acutes on Scadrial. Mejin and Vahara were major parts of her life - always there. When Pry and Mejin left when she was 8, it got her serious about wanting to train. She and all the Acutes but Pry were captured by Hellbent to be his slaves when she was 12. Freedom watched him kill Vahara and hurt her siblings. She escaped to the Thieves who came back for the others. They escaped a few seconds before the place exploded with Pry, Warmer, and Eon. Afterwards in the months that followed, Freedom found herself more and more unable to sit still and also learned that the sight of blood made her incapable to do anything. Despite this weakness, she decided it was time to do like Pry and go off on her own - Scadrial didn't feel like home anymore. Her family was hesitant, but after many arguments of "you let Prism do it at 14!" and creating a few safety nets (like her escape choker - a tia card in necklace form, and a promise to never go around looking her real age), they let her go. At age 13, Freedom went to the Alleyverse. 

16 hours ago, Steel Inquisitive said:

Thanks for all the time you put into this!

I don't think it could be used offensively very well..... It's more..... I'm getting a headache:) If there was a gold misting and a tin misting (assume they are of equal strengths) She would give the extra ability from the gold misting to the tin misting. He could now stretch his senses twice as far as before but wouldn't have to. so she would be like a nicrosil misting with more and less restrictions. More because she can't surprise people with her power and potentially hurt them. But less because she can use her powers with any combination. 

I was thinking it would be handy if she could suck stormlight and whatnot directly from people but that would be rather OP. considering her weakness only half of her opponents would really struggle with stopping her though.... I don't know! You guys make the call.

Ummm, what about returned.  If your character could instantly suck away a character's divine breath, instantly killing them, that would be a little OP.  

Sorry about Arpad's short bio. I was short on time.

Spoiler

Name: Arpad Szabó

Epic Name: Windhunter

Epic Weakness: Anything magenta, especially magenta paint. 

Other Weakness: Women he is attracted to.

Epic Powers

• Tracing: he can trace anything, whether it be every card individually in a deck of cards, a pebble beneath coconuts, or someone on the run. He cannot trace anything painted magenta.
  • Summoning: he can summon an unbreakable stave that appears to be made out of pine wood and wrapped with a wire handle. This includes no Shardblade being able to cut or even scratch anything, and no one can Push or Pull on the wire wrapping. Both are negated when the stave is covered in magenta paint. However, even if the stave is broken after being coated with magenta paint, it will soon regenerate and appear in Arpad's pocket. Even if the stave is stolen, he can pull it through a pocket dimension and into his hand.
  • Wind blades: when he slices with the stave, the path of the stave creates a blade that moves forward for about five and a a half feet. It can barely cut through something like a foot of cement before it stops, however. Also, if he stabs forward with the stave, it creates an arrow-like blade.
  • Slight regeneration: if he were wounded mortally he would slowly fade into his pocket dimension, which he cannot enter unless he is mortally wounded, and when he is mortally wounded he goes comatose until the regeneration cycle is completed.

Equipment:

• Stave, with which he is very skilled.
  • Bow and quiver with arrows.
  • Leather armor.

History: Arpad was a police officer in the days before Calamity, caring for his daughter, who was dying from a cancerous growth in her brain. Every day, she would paint him a picture only using magenta paint. She died the day Calamity appeared. One year afterwards, Arpad threw his daughter's last painting into the fire. The nightmare would never end from that point onward. One day, while ruling his small village, he was mortally wounded, entering his pocket dimension for the first time. Many weeks later, he awoke in the Alleyverse, pulled through by some mysterious force.

@Archer

Era 3!

Bellatrix:

Spoiler

Name: Bellatrix Deathstrike (+500 for awesome name?)

Powers: Epic; Pyrokinesis, can control and create fire (No idea how this ranks), can create a green flame that produces no heat, when it touches someone their eyes become fire and they die, takes twenty seconds of focus, when used leaves her weakened to the point an average five year old could beat her in a fight (10, shardblade but weaker and one use?), can create a wall of golden fire that teleports all who step in, takes a minute of focus, leaves her unable to stand, and if she was tired already it blacks her out (Maybe +10 again?).

Equipment: Firebringers lense, bloodforged (+25).

Appearance

Height: 6 foot

Build: Slender, average muscles

Hair: White, red and orange highlights

Eyes: Violet

Skin: Pale white, large grey patch on her right arm

Clothes: Tight fitting black t-shirt, blue jeans, black-leather gloves, black-leather jacket, tends to do without shoes or socks.

Affiliation: Bloodflame gang

Weaknesses:

Epic: Fear of the cold

Normal: No skill with regular fighting, completely reliant on her powers. Slightly overconfident, letting her fall into traps and the like. Fears her past, and will break down if confronted with it. Hands have a problem making it hard for them to make precise movements. Alcoholic. Suffers from depression.

Skills: Fast runner, flexible.

History: She was born a bastard child, and the mother threw her out on the street. She was raised by a mother whose baby had died, until she was three. That woman was one of the only people ever to be kind to her. The woman never came home. To this day, she doesn't know the woman's fate. She nearly starved before walking out onto the streets. Too young to understand, she was nearly killed twice. Then Calamity rose. She was five, and loved to watch the red in the sky. She continued to live, but one day a cold spell hit the city. It had gotten cold in those two years, but not like this. She had to watch as her hands went blue, purple, huddled in an alleway. The cold became her enemy, and she managed to get into a shelter. But her hands were never the same. Eventually, epics started appearing among the population. And she was one of them. Eventually, she found a way out, to the Alleyverse. She took some of her followers, and left. Living in the streets, she and her followers started a gang, the bloodflame gang. One day, while drinking in an alley, seperate from her gang, a man raped her. This has haunted her ever since. She lived in the Alleyverse for a long time, discovering that her mother, the one who had dumped her on the streets, was a member of the Ghostbloods. She found the woman, and burnt her until she died, taking the skull as a trophy. On the surface, this has left her a carefree, if a bit dark, woman, one who lead a gang. The combination of epic darkness and depression leaves her, truly, as a drunk who smokes too much, one who has trouble with the world. She hates the Ghostbloods with a burning passion, and her research has revealed to her TUBA's part in their creation, so she hates them by affiliation. Her gang is the only group she trusts at all.

8 minutes ago, kenod said:

Do you mean that being cold triggers her weakness, or people making her think of being cold?

Cold. Physical cold. If it's cold enough to freeze water, she can't use her powers. If it's anywhere below ~sixty, they're weaker.

3 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

Cold. Physical cold. If it's cold enough to freeze water, she can't use her powers. If it's anywhere below ~sixty, they're weaker.

So if someone had cold skin when she tried to use her green fire power then it wouldn't work?

On 7/22/2018 at 8:07 PM, Voidus said:

[Fred is now an NPC]

Name: Fred

Appearance: Big, bulky, scar across left cheek

Investiture: Varies depending on spikes, experienced Forger

Backstory: Grew up on Sel, he found out his father was a worldhopper, and a DA member. He begged his father, and his father took him to the Alleyverse. He ran away and grew up there, later joining the DA. All this time he had been practising forgery, but he now realized he had another passion. Hemalurgy. Fred is a dedicated member of the DA, and will do anything they tell him to.

Guild: DA

Why is Fred in my characters for Era 3? He's an NPC.

Spoiler

Name: Samantha Howls.

Special Skills/ Powers: Is an Epic that can channel powers from one person to another. (For instance: If you had a coinshot and a aluminum burner you could take the power from the aluminum burner and use it to fuel the coinshot. Assuming they were of equal strengths, you would double the strength of the coinshot.) Needs physical contact to transfer and maintain the power transfer. (She will eventually grow out of the need for physical contact.) She has a knife tucked up each sleeve and she knows how to use them.(Expert.)

Weakness: Epic Weakness: Physical contact with males. She hates feeling like she's being used and will react irrationally if she's suspicions of your intentions. She is often naïve. Easily manipulated.  

Appearance: Tall(6ft) lightly muscled. black hair that hangs in a braid half-way down her back. Blue eyes. Bold nose. 

Family: Mother and younger brother died when she was young. She hated her father who was an alcoholic and abusive.

Backstory: Was abused by her father while growing up. When she gained her powers, she joined with other more powerful Epics who protected her and used her. She moved around a lot.(Alliances with other Epics were often short lived). She was always afraid that a more powerful Epic would kill or imprison her. Eventually She gave up and left the planet all-together. She met some worldhoppers who guided her to Allycity.

Guild: TUBA 

How about now? @Archer

31 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

Why is Fred in my characters for Era 3? He's an NPC.

Because I interpreted your previous comments as a request to put his bio on the E3 list. 

On 1/4/2019 at 7:50 PM, Ark1002 said:

Please transfer Ambrosia, Georgia, and Araha over to Era 3, thanks (Ambrosia will get edits later) Could you make a note on Fred that he is now an NPC?

On 1/5/2019 at 5:34 PM, Archer said:

Will [they] appear in E3? If not, he doesn't need any special indications. If he is, I'll add the footnote. 

On 1/5/2019 at 6:42 PM, Ark1002 said:

Likely, he's for DA experiment threads.

If this is not the case, I can remove his bio from the Era Three list. I had placed it there because I believed it would be used in E3, and as such, people would be interested in having his bio available for reference. Under your name seemed to be the most logical place to put it. I can either leave it there, or remove him altogether. Your call. 

1 hour ago, Ark1002 said:

Era 3!

Bellatrix:

Hide contents

Name: Bellatrix Deathstrike (+500 for Harry Potter reference)

Powers: Epic; Pyrokinesis, can control and create fire, can create a green flame that produces no heat, when it touches someone their eyes become fire and they die, takes twenty seconds of focus, when used leaves her weakened to the point an average five year old could beat her in a fight (Insta-death power? Likely high scoring), can create a wall of golden fire that teleports all who step in, takes a minute of focus, leaves her unable to stand, and if she was tired already it blacks her out (Teleportation is a rare and powerful epic power. Likely high scoring).

Equipment: Firebringers lense, bloodforged (+25).

Appearance

Height: 6 foot

Build: Slender, average muscles

Hair: White, red and orange highlights

Eyes: Violet

Skin: Pale white, large grey patch on her right arm

Clothes: Tight fitting black t-shirt, blue jeans, black-leather gloves, black-leather jacket, tends to do without shoes or socks.

Affiliation: Bloodflame Gang 

Weaknesses:

Epic: Fear of the cold

Normal: No skill with regular fighting, completely reliant on her powers. Slightly overconfident, letting her fall into traps and the like. (-5) Fears her past, and will break down if confronted with it. (-5) Hands have a problem making it hard for them to make precise movements. (-10) Alcoholic. (-10) Suffers from depression. (-something, depending how it affects her eg. 10)

Skills: Fast runner, flexible. (Are you sure you want to limit her to this? If you have extra points available, I recommend including additional intelligence or some sort of tactical knowledge.)

History: She was born a bastard child (what planet? R-Earth, I assume.), and the mother threw her out on the street. She was raised by a mother whose baby had died, until she was three. That woman was one of the only people ever to be kind to her. The woman never came home. To this day, she doesn't know the woman's fate. She nearly starved before walking out onto the streets. Too young to understand, she was nearly killed twice. Then Calamity rose. She was five, and loved to watch the red in the sky. She continued to live, but one day a cold spell hit the city. It had gotten cold in those two years, but not like this. She had to watch as her hands went blue, purple, huddled in an alleway. The cold became her enemy, and she managed to get into a shelter. But her hands were never the same. Eventually, epics started appearing among the population. And she was one of them. Eventually, she found a way out, to the Alleyverse. She took some of her followers, and left. Living in the streets, she and her followers started a gang, the bloodflame gang. One day, while drinking in an alley, seperate from her gang, a man raped her. This has haunted her ever since. She lived in the Alleyverse for a long time, discovering that her mother, the one who had dumped her on the streets, was a member of the Ghostbloods. She found the woman, and burnt her until she died, taking the skull as a trophy. On the surface, this has left her a carefree, if a bit dark, woman, one who lead a gang. The combination of epic darkness and depression leaves her, truly, as a drunk who smokes too much, one who has trouble with the world. She hates the Ghostbloods with a burning passion, and her research has revealed to her TUBA's part in their creation, so she hates them by affiliation. Her gang is the only group she trusts at all.

You chose two very powerful Epic abilities. I'm concerned that they might be OP, but as usual, I'll defer to Voidus.

40 minutes ago, JacobClaessen said:

So @Archer, I have decided to donate Arpad to the pre-made characters roster.

Thank you for your donation!

8 minutes ago, Steel Inquisitive said:
  Hide contents

Name: Samantha Howls.

Special Skills/ Powers: Is an Epic that can channel powers from one person to another. (For instance: If you had a coinshot and a aluminum burner you could take the power from the aluminum burner and use it to fuel the coinshot. Assuming they were of equal strengths, you would double the strength of the coinshot.) Needs physical contact to transfer and maintain the power transfer. (She will eventually grow out of the need for physical contact.) She has a knife tucked up each sleeve and she knows how to use them.(Expert.) (+50)

Weakness: Epic Weakness: Physical contact with males. She hates feeling like she's being used and will react irrationally if she's suspicions of your intentions. She is often naïve. Easily manipulated.  

Appearance: Tall (6ft) lightly muscled. black hair that hangs in a braid half-way down her back. Blue eyes. Bold nose. 

Family: Mother and younger brother died when she was young. She hated her father who was an alcoholic and abusive.

Backstory: Was abused by her father while growing up. When she gained her powers, she joined with other more powerful Epics who protected her and used her. She moved around a lot.(Alliances with other Epics were often short lived). She was always afraid that a more powerful Epic would kill or imprison her. Eventually She gave up and left the planet all-together. She met some worldhoppers who guided her to Allycity.

Guild: TUBA 

How about now? @Archer

Since this is an Epic (what's with all the Epic characters? We're turning into the Reckoners RP...) I'm going to leave the scoring to @Voidus. I see no problems with the rest of the bio though. 

6 minutes ago, Archer said:
1 hour ago, Ark1002 said:

You chose two very powerful Epic abilities. I'm concerned that they might be OP, but as usual, I'll defer to Voidus.

I disagree. The "Insta-death" power is literally a shardblade but weaker. A shardblade is thirty points, and this is that but takes twenty seconds to summon, can only be used once at a time, only affect one person, and leaves her physically weak. On top of that, teleportation isn't that powerful, and that is a very weak version.

Sorry, yeah, intelligence is a large factor as well, forgot to mention that part.

Edited by Ark1002