Tournament: Cosmere Character Roast Battles

2 hours ago, Sorana said:

Is there still a space for me? Then I'd be Shai.

Absolutely! Awesome to have you back.

42 minutes ago, Edgedancer Jak said:

@Ashspren

So glad Lift wasn't taken yet!!

Definitely Lift.

Great choice!

From this point forward, I can only accept 2 people who are not on the reserved list for Tournament 2. :( However, you can be a filler, and I can put you on the reserved list for Tournament 3. 

Edited by Ashspren

:D  Alright, Spook for the win!  
Thank you everyone for the compliments/congratulations, and for participating, and for voting, and for making this tournament loads of fun, and (someone stop me, I'm rambling) for taking the time to decipher all that Eastern Street Slang, and for chouta, and for reading Sanderson's books, and for...
*drones on and on until everyone gets fed up and leaves*  ...and for listening to me drone on and on until -- Oh.  Everyone left. 

5 hours ago, Herowannabe said:

I’d just like to point out that I called it before the competition even began. ;) 

This is true!  Hero is obviously of Odium, predicting the future and all that.  Heads up, everybody.  ;)

Looking forward to the next tournament, the roster's already got a lot of fun characters!  (Stick?!  How do you even... What...  :lol:)

@Ashspren, I will sign up as a pinch hitter, if that's okay?  (Like, a lowest-priority, last resort pinch hitter: if none of the other pinch hitters can fill in for a drop-out, I'll do it)

Congratulations, Zath! Sorry again that I couldn't participate. :( But hey, second place isn't so bad, right?

Good luck to all of you! (If the stick rap is solely 'I am a stick', I don't know what that says about Sharders) (Never mind, it means we're awesome)

6 hours ago, Ashspren said:

Absolutely! Awesome to have you back.

Thank you! I'm really looking forward to this round! There were so many great raps/ poems written the last time, I can't wait to read the entries this time. And of course writing one myself ;)

1 hour ago, Valhalla said:

If I'm still reserved, I'll take Nazh. Unless we are allowed to do non-cosmere characters, because then I would want Stephen Leeds.

Ooh i'd love to hear someone rap with Stephens aspects. How would you incorporate them?

Sadly I think its only Cosmere Characters.