Tournament: Cosmere Character Roast Battles

2 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

I did that once! He got mad that he was just sitting there while I rapped.

I started doing Zath’s High Imperial raps, and they were like “Ising the preparing of being of toast? What does that mean?” while I was just dying and laughing into another Sanderfriend’s shoulder. :P

25 minutes ago, Sorana said:

That's the moment some says "Brandon Sanderson" and all non Sanderfans roll their eyes and start a different topic...

*waits impatiently for the next round to start*

Sorry– I'm going to be out of town for a week. I'll start the next round when that week is up. We're still waiting on @AxeliustheGreat and two more random people to join.

8 hours ago, Sorana said:

That's the moment some says "Brandon Sanderson" and all non Sanderfans roll their eyes and start a different topic...

*continues to theorize how to convert friends without making it seem like I am trying to convert them.*

1 hour ago, Inklingspren said:

*continues to theorize how to convert friends without making it seem like I am trying to convert them.*

57 minutes ago, Wyndlerunner said:

The true test of being a Sanderfan;)

I’m just blatantly obvious about it. “See this book? It’s called Mistborn. See the author? Brandon Sanderson. God of writing. READ. READ. READ.” 

Edited by Ashspren

1 hour ago, Ashspren said:

I’m just blatantly obvious about it. “See this book? It’s called Mistborn. See the author? Brandon Sanderson. God of writing. READ. READ. READ.” 

I know that one. And if it doesn't work the first time, then there's also a second and a third one...

4 minutes ago, Julio said:

@Ashspren Since pinch hitters are a thing I think I shall join. Not as a pinch hitter, I mean, as a normal contestant. 

I'll have to join one of the later rounds, as I'll be camping all next week. 

If that's alright, I would like to join as Nale.

I'll be out of town next week too, so don't worry. You're in as Nale, Julio!

Just now, EdgedanceroftheDawn said:

I can't promise I'll be any good (in fact, I'm sure the opposite will be true) But I'd like to join as Shallan if I can. 

Absolutely! Welcome aboard! 

Also, don't worry about how good the raps are– this is just for fun. :)

1 minute ago, AxeliustheGreat said:

Okay, can I be Kelsier? 

Yep! You're in!

With that, we have our 16 competitors! If you want to compete but could not get your name down, you can still sign up to be a filler in case someone drops out. And, like the last tournament, you can always sign up to be on the reserved list for Tournament 3. 

The competition will start in a week from today, as I won't be able to consistently keep up with the Shard next week. 

Thanks to all who signed up! I'm looking forward to this next tournament!

Edited by Ashspren

9 hours ago, Ashspren said:

Nah, I'm mostly like that too. I attempt to be stealthy... Doesn't work much

8 minutes ago, Wyndlerunner said:

Nah, I'm mostly like that too. I attempt to be stealthy... Doesn't work much

*cue a Nightblood quote about how you are terrible at being stealthy and you should just kill them all instead because they’re evil*

12 hours ago, Matias said:

@Ashspren I suggest that after 4 seasons of rap battles, you should do a fifth season just whit the 4 better places of each season and do an ultimate rap battle, after that wait like 1 or 2 months to come back so this dosen't get old 

That's a really good idea!