These Stupid Ranks

Chaos

1 minute ago, Cellit said:

I'm a spearman, does that mean I get in the front row and die?

Another thing, how does the reputation thing work? And what is it for?

Not exactly.

The reputation thing is this upwards arrow at the side of evry post, called upvotes. If you see a post you like - you can upvote it. With every upvote you gain a reputation point, which rotates you through a series of ranks - when you reach a certain amount, you get the next rank. For example, I have 420 rep, and am an Envisager. At some point, I'll get a little more reputation (at least in theory) and get to the next rank - which, quite frankly, I don't know what it is. Before I was an Envisager, when I had less than 400 reputation points (I think) I was an Artifabrian. All those ranks are named after things from Brandon's books - most are from the Cosmere, like both ranks I mentioned and your current rank - all from the Stormlight Archives. Some are a bit weirder - like Tarachin Superstar (a reference to Warbreaker), Scadrian Waffle Cook (a reference to a WoB about the world of Mistborn, I think), or So 1337 Hoid Can't Compete (don't ask, I won't have to answer. It's a reference to the recurring Cosmere character - just in case you don't know for some reason).

Hope it helped, have a good day. |)0|\|7 (_)53 1337 5p34k, \/\/3 (4|\|7 |234|) |7.

Translation to something I could never have written without Wikipedia's help:

Spoiler

Don't use Leet Speak, we can't read it.

Speak for yourself and all, but I think there's a percentage of people who can't read it... And Whoops, I digressed. Hope no one will complain I wrote something incomprehensible.

On 1/14/2023 at 5:49 PM, Shining Silhouette said:

Alright @AonEne now that I'm a Enefel, are you ready for our mission?

63c3484a9b712_Screenshot2023-01-147_23_49PM.png.0a9f8aeafe3e552530fcd4756d66e204.png

So this one will be really tough, I think. But we can do it.

Mission Plan: Operation Less-One-Wit, or WitLess

Objective: To assassinate the one and only Wit

Team Composition (yes I am recruiting you on the spot):

• @AonEne (AE) - THE LEADER OF THE ENEFEL
  • @Shining Silhouette (S) - responsible for sneaking in the shadows (or silhouettes!) and gathering intel on Wit's whereabouts and movements.
  • @The Bookwyrm (B) - responsible for hacking into any security systems. Literally the wyrm inside the apple (the MacBook)
  • @Channelknight Fadran (CF) - channels the powers of knights radiant to assist in various surgefadranings
  • @InfiniteInsanity (II) - responsible for creating complex and infinitely insane illusions to aid in the mission.
  • @The Halcyon Girl (H) - responsible for throwing Haly-Cyclones at anyone who approaches.
  • @CalanoCorvus (CC) - responsible for using knowledge of "card magic" to aid in the mission. "I call uno! (Calano)"...Starting to stretch here...
  • @That1Cellist - responsible for using Divine Breath to aid in the mission (Cellists have to breathe, right?)
  • @The Wandering Wizard (W) - responsible for utilizing all forms of magic as the team Wizard 
  • @Shallan Stormblessed (SS) - responsible for being blessed by the storms and serves as the team's good luck charm

Phase 1: Reconnaissance

• Silhouette infiltrates the target location and gather intel on Wit's whereabouts and movements while Bookwyrm hacks into any security systems and disable them.

Phase 2: Infiltration

• Insa uses her illusions to create distractions and cover the team's movements
  • Haly, Fadran, Wizard, Shallan, and Calano use their respective powers to immobilize Wit.

Phase 4: Extraction

• Wizard uses teleportation magic to transport the team and Wit to the designated extraction point
  • Wit inevitably escapes
  Hide contents

Mission Failed, We'll Get 'Em Next Time | Know Your Meme

That was such a waste of time

Yes! I'm in B) - ope, and we failed already. Dang. XD Good post! 

Memes tend to draw upvotes, if they're funny enough. Actually, scratch that, funny things in general tend to attract upvotes. But, as I've seen Chaos say once or twice, this isn't an upvote mine (don't remember the exact wording). You'll get upvotes in time - I got somewhere and I didn't really try. Took me two years to get where I am, so take what you will from that.

Lives will be lost. It has ever been our burden as the Sons of Honor. To return the Heralds, to return the dominance of the Church, we had to put the world into a crisis.

mwahahahahahaha. 

Edited by Cinnamon
300 posts!