The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

Xino let out a cry and crumpled to the ground, deathly pale.

Narrator Master of Silence looked at the new Narrator with a glare of death. You dared try cut me off? he hissed. Not just me- every character my Author has? 

He turned, and spoke to all. This character stands in violation of the Cardinal Rule- attempting to destroy the story. I demand his immediate removal.

@The Forumlurker

"Attacking his characters was a dangerous move. Do not abuse your power again or... We may have to take it away."

Star reached out with her mind, breathing life back into Xino, Pheonix, and Tom. The threesome appeared behind her, rejuvenated.

"I...I thought I could trust you...besides! I'm not guilty for anything, I tried to save the story, not destroy it!

And it's Bringer of Shadows and this silent guy verses like the entire thread. We can take him!"

Butt used his power once again, but this time instead of ripping something away he gave something back, Butt summoned every character ever conceived within the text of the Topic. Millions of Ghanderflaffles and Voidapples. A handful of Arnolds, the toy pigs. There was the entire Venture family. All the inhabitants of each of the 192 shape and number universes were summoned. Dead characters like Uncle Brandy and Marsh temporally returned. A dirt themed superhero flew in with a package of hemalurgic hamsters and penguins with rocket butts. Most importantly, every single version of Butt Venture in existence was summoned from the void and called in defence of the Thread itself.

"And we have backup!"

I need to go, so have this battle without me or just wait...

Just now, The Forumlurker said:

"I...I thought I could trust you...besides! I'm not guilty for anything, I tried to save the story, not destroy it!

And it's Bringer of Shadows and this silent guy verses like the entire thread. We can take him!"

Butt used his power once again, but this time instead of ripping something away he gave something back, Butt summoned every character ever conceived within the text of the Topic. Millions of Ghanderflaffles and Voidapples. A handful of Arnolds, the toy pigs. There was the entire Venture family. All the inhabitants of each of the 192 shape and number universes were summoned. Dead characters like Uncle Brandy and Marsh temporally returned. A dirt themed superhero flew in with a package of hemalurgic hamsters and penguins with rocket butts. Most importantly, every single version of Butt Venture in existence was summoned from the void and called in defence of the Thread itself.

"And we have backup!"

I need to go, so have this battle without me or just wait...

We're wating for Xino anyway.

Star shook her head. "You can trust me. I will never hurt you. But you cannot use your power for things like... like this!" She gestured around her. "We can't fight him. We have to stand united and show him what he's wrong about. If we fight, then we're only proving that we deserve exactly what he wants."

28 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

"Who says the rule cannot be altered? This thread is changing. Accept it. You are not the ultimate power anymore."

I never claimed ultimate power. Never wanted it. But you were right that things are changing.

19 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Star smiled, her shardplate top coalescing into life on her form. Things were going her way. Finally. 

"You're only one Narrator, Silence. Whatever you do, we will counter."

A dark smile spread across Silence's face. No, he said. You can't. And do you know why?

"You don't understand, I am the spirit of the thread itself. I must use all my power to this end! Can't you see the good I've done?" he says leading Thought through the amassed ranks, "I did so much for everyone" He lead her to Marsh, who, for the time had returned...

Just now, The Forumlurker said:

"You don't understand, I am the spirit of the thread itself. I must use all my power to this end! Can't you see the good I've done?" he says leading Thought through the amassed ranks, "I did so much for everyone" He lead her to Marsh, who, for the time had returned...

Star immediately sent him back to the Beyond, taking a deep breath. "Marsh stays where he is." Her face was stone serious. "He deserves his rest. Do not tamper with it. Or you will be tampering with me."