The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 minute ago, The Forumlurker said:

Butt stepped up in front of her, "She did nothing wrong! I don't care who in the world you are but you are WRONG!!!"

Narrator Master of Silence turned. You, he hissed. An abomination. Something that should never have been made.

Edited by xinoehp512

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

Narrator Master of Silence laughed disparagingly. For someone who claims to be a Narrator, your understanding on Narrative matters is appalling. 

Star straightened your back. "Well, what can you do to me? I'm not just a Narrator. I am a character and as such, I have created and completed my arc. The first Narrator to do so. And hopefully not the last."

Just now, The Forumlurker said:

You know? The power just...gets to you. This thread is a great vent. Can we get back to the story now though?

Gotta wait for Xino. Sometimes he takes a while.

Just now, Jaywalk said:

You also seemed quite furious when I wouldn’t leave him alone after your divorce.

THAT WAS THOUGHT'S FAULT NOT MINE! I turned into her because I was trying to save my man and then her storming emotions overpowered mine and then Bean was late and it SUCKED!

20 minutes ago, The Forumlurker said:

"I...I am the thread..I did nothing wrong...I am Bu-Butt Venture...I...I was created by the very thread you defend. I-in condemning me you condemn yourself." Butt stuttered out

Butte and But Venture, two semi-lame characters, popped up beside him to give him strength.

16 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Star straightened your back. "Well, what can you do to me? I'm not just a Narrator. I am a character and as such, I have created and completed my arc. The first Narrator to do so. And hopefully not the last."

Silly girl, said Narrator Master of Silence. Whatever made you think that your arc was done?

You are a stagnant being Narrator of Silence. But we grow and evolve, we smile and cry, we are more than you could ever be. We are the power of the two worlds combined. We have the power of a Narrator and the conscious of a character. The only way to stop us would be to never post anything ever again, ending this story, but that would destroy you in the process.

Edited by The Forumlurker