The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

3 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

"He has forgiven me. So has Pheonix. I've redeemed myself."

“By doing what? What have you done to redeem yourself?” She took a sip of her tea. “If he has forgiven you, have you forgiven yourself?”

Edited by BringerofShadows

2 hours ago, Shard of Thought said:

"Because I don't know what you could possibly throw at me or do to me that I couldn't face."

2 hours ago, The Forumlurker said:

The only way to stop us would be to never post anything ever again, ending this story, but that would destroy you in the process.

Narrator Master of Silence through back his head and laughed and laughed for a minute or two, eventually trailing off into a dark chuckle. I exist on more than one thread, child. And I think you should know exactly how I could stop you.

You are a stagnant being Narrator of Silence. But we grow and evolve, we smile and cry, we are more than you could ever be. We are the power of the two worlds combined. We have the power of a Narrator and the conscious of a character.

You should not assume that you know who I am, child.

2 hours ago, Shard of Thought said:

Star nodded. "I honestly still don't even understand what you want from me or what I did wrong."

52 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

"He has forgiven me. So has Pheonix. I've redeemed myself."

I never cared about your murders, Star. But you cannot make a Narrator out of a unbound character. It is forbidden.

"Narrator of Silence, there is nothing you could do to us. Nothing. You are pitiful...weak...a coward..." Butt says as he begins summoning his vortex of power and pulling at Xino's connection to the thread and its characters leeching it away from him.

Xino let out a cry and crumpled to the ground, deathly pale.

Narrator Master of Silence looked at the new Narrator with a glare of death. You dared try cut me off? he hissed. Not just me- every character my Author has? 

He turned, and spoke to all. This character stands in violation of the Cardinal Rule- attempting to destroy the story. I demand his immediate removal.

2 hours ago, BringerofShadows said:

And killed Butte.

2 hours ago, Turtle373 said:

Turtle was sad that his tetherball was gone, but happy that Butte was gone, he's really just a useless sidekick.

Luckily, that's when Narrator Truthless resurrected Butte. He had too cool of a name to die.

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

56 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Narrator Master of Silence through back his head and laughed and laughed for a minute or two, eventually trailing off into a dark chuckle. I exist on more than one thread, child. And I think you should know exactly how I could stop you.

You should not assume that you know who I am, child.

I never cared about your murders, Star. But you cannot make a Narrator out of a unbound character. It is forbidden.

Xino let out a cry and crumpled to the ground, deathly pale.

Narrator Master of Silence looked at the new Narrator with a glare of death. You dared try cut me off? he hissed. Not just me- every character my Author has? 

He turned, and spoke to all. This character stands in violation of the Cardinal Rule- attempting to destroy the story. I demand his immediate removal.

Star glared. "You cannot kill him! He is the lifeblood of this thread and destroying him would result in a massive rebellion of Narrators. You do not want to see that. Besides, I was not the one who made him a Narrator. It was Jay." She swallowed.